[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started drinking but alcohol makes me sick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
So I just drank some alcohol 2 days ago for the first time in 7 years (I'm 23). The reason for this does not matter, but the effect on my mental health was really good. I felt so happy for once, and so good, like I didn't in many years already. But it made me sick in the stomach later, I felt like I will puke but I didn't want to actually at the same time, I felt weird in my stomach. So it may be because the alcohol that I drank was tasting bad, it was vodka with flavor, IDK how it's called in english, but it tasted DISGUISTING. It also had those little fruit pieces UGHHHH, I drank one and half of a glass and that made me really happy and a little drunk. So what's the problem here? Should I try anothr alcohol, maybe beer to let myself get a little drunk but not feel like shit afterwards (physically)?
>>
>>17146201
Beer will make you feel shit next morning just as badly because you still taste it next morning. Red wine is nice but will give you bad hangovers and make you tired af. White wine is for women but I guess it could work for you. Gin tonic maybe?
>>
>>17146215
>for women

Never really understood this fad, that there are some alcohols for women and some for men. Anyways, It wasn't really like I felt bad on the next day, it was kinda OK the next day, I felt the worst about 3-7 hours after I drank.

You mentioned white wine, how is it better than the other alcohols? I know shit about alco.
>>
>>17146225
There's different reasons to get sick
It can be to strong, like drinking wodka pure if you're inexperienced.
It can be full of sugar, making you sick that way
Higher alcohols in whiskies make you sick
The fizz in beer can make you feel bloated and sick.
Drinking to much red wine always makes you puke it out like you have ebola and puking blood, this is the most disgusting memory I have.
And the taste can be so shit that you get sick.
White wine is for women because they can only handle that because the sweetness of the wine masks almost all alcohol while there's still plenty of alcohol in it. This obviously doesn't apply to dry white wines, only to the cheap sweet ones you get when you order wine at a bar, if you're not insecure about your sexuality it's fine to drink if you like it, but people will judge you.
>>
>>17146247
So whatever you do, alcohol fucks you up lol :D. Thanks.
>>
>>17146251
Basically yes.
But I guess white wine and gin tonic is fine, tequila too if you don't drink too fast
Also don't get into alcoholism. The more you drink the more it sucks to drink
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.