[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Do I Do When I Realize A Friend is Dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Bob-omb_(MKWii).png (144 KB, 574x563) Image search: [Google]
Bob-omb_(MKWii).png
144 KB, 574x563
Hey adv, a few days ago due to a misunderstanding a fried (not really a close one anymore, but I tried to keep her in my circle since she's had some pretty smart and cool moments) blew the fuck up and basically threatened to create a twitter movement against me. I had to talk her down, mostly by beating up on myself a lot since she's a pretty big activist on campus.

Keep in mind this is not a political thing: our politics are pretty similar. That's not the issue here.

The issue here is that I know someone who's essentially manic-depressive, doesn't know it, and as I realized in one of those "How Could I Have Been So Blind" moments, takes sociopathic pleasure in making others feel bad and manipulating them into feeling bad about themselves.

I've slowly been ghosting her (thankfully she doesn't check her social media much, and when she does its to share articles), and I think I'm free, but I won't know for sure if I'm safe until the term ends in a few weeks. Have I been doing things right so far, adv? Is there anything else I can do to make sure this former "friend" isn't going to snap on me again?
>>
>>17144072

To clarify, I don't think she COULD actually launch a Twitter campaign to ruin my life. I think she's torpedoed her reputation with a large number of people. But I'm paranoid it COULD happen.
>>
So it's true what they say about you college sjws, you really do eat eachother alive in boredom
>>
>>17144072
>threatened to create a twitter movement against me
If anybody told me this I think I would run away laughing my ass off.
>Twitter campaign to ruin my life.
Yea mate, this can TOTALLY RUIN YOUR political career. Not life.
>I'm paranoid
I would say a bit naive.

>manic-depressive, sociopathic pleasure, making others feel bad and manipulating
Cool. And?

>Have I been doing things right so far, adv?
Nobody cares. You are over thinking things. Go read a book or something.
>>
you let it be known to her she is a toxic individual, then leave.
>>
>>17144072

SJWs eating each other alive.
I LOVE this!
How do I get more of it?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.