[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Advice needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462845252781.png (521 KB, 687x451) Image search: [Google]
1462845252781.png
521 KB, 687x451
Hey anons, I need to know how to talk to people calm and normally.

>Be me

>Me mum made the mistake in making me try to get a loan since money is needed around the house.

>Everything was going smoothly in sign I mg things till it was required to talk to someone on the phone about getting a loan.

>Bankers and loaners scare the crap out of me so I had to do my best and answer normally. Doing semi-ok, then this construction working negro comes in yelling like Samuel Jackson in a movie to say hello to the office people, and I had to go outside to answer the questions while traffic is loud.

>5 minutes later comes back inside after loud speaking construction worker leaves and get done with things

>Office ladies then tell me I was denied the loan since I mistakingly answer that I was bakrupt all because I couldn't hear them.

Is there a type of therapist or something to help a diagnosed-autist who always kept silent to himself in improving his social skills and to leave shy-fuckwad status behind?
>>
>>17144031
So let me get this straight. You want to take a loan for your mum? Do you even have a job?

Also your English is top notch. I could decrypt only something.

Advice for you: get your English skill together, maybe learn how to talk with somebody over phone and maybe later even in person and DON'T take LOANS on YOUR HEAD EVEN FOR FAMILY. If somebody will end up as a homeless, let it be your mum, not you. Jezus.

>diagnosed-autist
If you were really diagnosed, the same person who made the diagnoses should be able to point you for help.
>>
>>17144096
Nah nah nah. A loan of my own.(Probably should have put context)

She basically tried to help me,get my own loan from the bank because money is tight since the dad's job doesn't make,enough money and my ssi comes in once a month.

I didn't want a loan and was ok with being broke for now. But with how much of a fit she gets when someone says no to her and how thick of a skull she has, I went with her.

Finding a job in El Paso Tx is pretty damn hard honestly, so no job. Progress looking for one is still depressing.
>>
>>17144121
And I tend to rush things, so typing from the phone makes me clueless about the auto correct fixing my words even though I am using normal words like "inside" and such.
>>
>>17144121
>loan
>no job
Seriously how much educated one must be to figure out this isn't a good idea?

/thread
>>
>>17144292
One who has a parent who is desperate for money.

Plus this anon is too focused on school things to pay attention to things such as loans.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.