[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>be me
>found this stray ginger kitten
>fed it and cleaned it a bit then fucked it off
>wake up at 4:00AM to it meowing right on my window
>scratching on my mosquito net
>try to screw it off but the exterior of my window takes like 3 mins to get to
>mosquito net won't go up
>keeps meowing
>boiling as fuck

what behaviour from the cat does this mean? how can I make it go away?

(pic fully related, 100% living image of the cat)
>>
after you took care of it, it imprinted on you, so now it thinks you're its human.
>>
>>17143851
i thought cats' brains didn't think like that?

how the fuck did it find me too? i fed it like 2 streets from my house
>>
>>17143859
any animals' brains think like that, especially if they're domestic. if they imprint on you, they see you as a protector or a caretaker and memorize your features and smell. it seems quite obvious from this post that this is just a small domestic cat, not feral, not raised in the bushes. it's hard to explain, but the best thing to do is just ignore the cat and really pretend it doesn't exist. you could also put spices or whatever to deter the cat away from your home. i'm not sure what people use, so you'd have to research it. from my experience, its really difficult to get rid of a cat after it imprints you, which they most commonly do when they're kittens and are still wired to think they need a mommy nearby.
>>
>>17143875
should I adopt it?

I live in a rough village with god knows what lurks outside (scorpions, snakes, etc.) and desu I've seen loads of cats nesting in bushes

thinking about it, it looks pretty nice compared to the other blind / tailless cats out there, wouldn't want it to be harmed

any tips on taking care of it?
>>
>>17143885
You have a buddy, it probably would love it if you adopted it. Keep it inside, feed it wet food at least part of the time so it doesn't get dehydrated, keep the litterbox clean. Cats aren't difficult, and velcro kitties are great.

Good luck.
>>
>>17143885
oh? gosh golly gee, cats are the best. I rescued my baby, Lily, from me ma and she is nothing but a giant grey cloud of happy.

cats are docile creatures, they're not really high maintenance. my biggest tip is to just love it while you're taking care of it. ginger cats do have a tenancy to spray, but not all the time, and USUALLY it stops after they get neutered. ginger cats are usually the sweetest and the silliest. as a kitten, find some string or a laser pointer and play with it or keep it entertained. when it comes to clawing though, a neat trick i like to do so that cats don't scratch my furniture is that I like to take this cardboard cat scratcher and stuff it with catnip. not only it works (most of the time), but it's funny as hell to watch.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.