[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to tell her what I feel about her. I've talked to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450998344756.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1450998344756.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
I want to tell her what I feel about her.
I've talked to her yesterday by messages and I won't see her until 2 week's for the last class (not sure if I will see hee) .
Shoulders Of tell her by messages to-day, ones after talking to her? Or wait until I see her.
I don't have any hopes, she already has someone but I want to get it off my chest, I never confessed to anyone before. I don't know what's to do.
>>
>>17141520
Just tell her in person. She might have feelings for you too, but she might be hiding because she doesn't want to get hurt also. If she doesn't well dam, but it's better to fail and try rather to never have tried at all.
>>
Just initiate a conversation. Be all like "o shit, waddup?"...

Seriously though, More context is needed here. Have you talked to her before?
>>
>>17141567
I would have to wait 2 weeks and I don't want to pussy out by then.
I don't think she has feelings, she 22,I'm 19, she has some one since 3 or 4 years who is my opposite physically. He's very tall and she doesn't like short guys (which I am). I am very different from her bf I think
I just want to let that go, I don't want to have regrets but I never confessed before

>>17141570
We are in both college since 2 years, the years ended 2 days ago.
We were good friends in college, often being together there, and school working together. We could sometimes spend 3 hours on phone talking about work the evening but in the end just randomly talking and having banter.

Alsop sorry for messing up the thread, autocorrect fucked up
>>
>>17141607
We are both in college*
It's 5 am here, I can't sleep because I dreamed about her having a test pregnancy and we were waiting for her, we were with her boyfriend (never met him just saw a pic and quickly heard about him but not from her) , friends and me.
>>
Oh holy fuck. This girl has a boyfriend. I'm quite certain that there have got to be at least a few single girls at your school. Why don't you talk to more people and find someone who is available instead of just fixating on the first girl who's willing to talk to you?
>>
>>17141724
It's not about finding someone, I just want to move on.
Should I just let go without telling her anything?
>>
Sorry. I'm selfish and that makes what I'm gonna say okay. Anyway... After I'm "17141570"

Since talking to you I've received one text from my first ex. Saying she was at a nearby bar. And I went. Talked a bit. Danced a bit with her. Still fucking love her. Lost my will to left and got out. Called her to see if she wanted to "hang" and she said her ride was there and that was that.

Does it ever stop?
>>
>>17141928
I don't know, I hope it does. I really do...

Anyway I decided to tell her by message, it will at least make me stronger. Yesterday she's said to me "nothing ventured, nothing gained" I 'm gonna apply that for her.
I' ll ask about friend what he thinks of this, some people on another thread told me to do it, to get rejected and to move on.

I guess this is it
>>
>>17141988
You don't need to be rejected to know you need to move on and that nothing is going to happen. You KNOW she's in a relationship. If she can be poached out of that by your weak shit, that's a huge sign that she's not much of a relationship partner.

All you're going to do is fuck up your friendship with her. Which may not be a bad thing because you should already have put her on that list of "inappropriate for a relationship" a long time ago. It's some pathetic shit that you need someone else to shut you down and push you away for you to figure out that you need to look elsewhere.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.