[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendless anon here. I'm reaching a point where I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459016431010.jpg (95 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
1459016431010.jpg
95 KB, 500x617
Friendless anon here.
I'm reaching a point where I can't really bear with my loneliness, and I've brought most of it upon myself for being too picky and selective with my associations. Socializing in real life isn't really qn option for me because I've never found like-minded people, but I know the internet is an endless sea of outcasts like me and I'm more likely to find company there.

Friendless anons, where do you find friends online? I'm not really interested in dating sites and forums are too hobby-centered (as opposed to relationship centered). I'm just trying to make some deep, long lasting friendships with like minded people.
>>
I'll be your friend if you're a girl
>>
Where do you live?
>>
>>17156470

>I'm just trying to make some deep, long lasting friendships with like minded people.
>Socializing in real life isn't really an option for me
>internet is an endless sea of outcasts like me and I'm more likely to find company there.
>Friendless anons, where do you find friends online?

You just walked yourself in an endless circle.

It's nice to have one or two really good friends. The more friends you gather; however, the more problem and drama you'll have.
>>
Sorry! I'm not OP. I forgot to remove that from my old thread Lol .
>>
>>17156477
Don't get too excited, I'm a dude :p

>>17156479
I'm in Mexico, I don't really have too much in common with people around me.

>>17156484
Oh, I know this, I've brought all this upon myself, but either way I still want to find friends ;_; I can tolerate some drama.
>>
>>17156498
Come to AZ and ill be your friend
>>
>>17156501
I'm actually pretty close to AZ!
Sadly I lost my Visa a few months ago when I missed my Greyhound bus and left all of my documents inside... so no going to the US for a while D:
>>
I'm a friendless anon.
I found another friendless anon to be my friend on /soc/ some years ago.
And another one who might become a friend, on /b/ some days ago.
It was from threads similar to this one.
We can be internet friends if you want.
>>
>>17156509
Cross the border before Trump builds a wall, hurry!
>>
Despite what you said OP, sharing similar hobbies and interests is the best way to make friends.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.