[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really wanna impress this girl. We've been platonic friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: mikublush.jpg (76 KB, 181x181) Image search: [Google]
mikublush.jpg
76 KB, 181x181
I really wanna impress this girl. We've been platonic friends for five years, but I just realized that we should date.

I don't know how to approach this.
>>
Scare her so she come to you for protect.
>>
>>17156275

if you arent already impressive to her, then you dont have much help. she knows you well enough to know that this is what you are.

you could of course change, and id recommend it in terms of self improvement, but not for her. i doubt this is the long game you are playing.

your (second) best hope is to simply try to transition it into romance subtly. be more flirty. be more touchy. be more protective. see how she plays into it. if she does, wait for the right moment, but go in for dat kiss. then when its over say you arent sure why you did that, but in that moment she just seemed... perfect, like theres something new in her you've never seen before (your dick)
>>
>>17156275
Get with another girl to make her jealous
>>
I have a similar situation except when I realized it literally a week later she got a boyfriend,
and now Its awkward for me to even be friends with her
>>
Ask her on a date
>>
>>17156329
It seems too late for that.
>>
>>17156297
Don't do this.
>>
File: blush.gif (202 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
blush.gif
202 KB, 720x405
>>17156321
Same happened to me. But instead of getting a boyfriend, she died.
>>
>>17156275
Miku doesn't love you.
>>
It won't work. Do something else.
>>
>>17156275
Don't waste your time trying to impress her.
If you have already been friends for five years, then she already knows the real you.
>>
File: 1461895691483.jpg (8 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1461895691483.jpg
8 KB, 245x200
>>17156275
Don't bother, 5 years? You will most likely lose that friend as soon as you tell her you get a hard-on by seeing her ass, etc.
>>
>>17156275
you could go the "you know lately I have been thinking about our relationship and I think I feel something for you, maybe we should try it out? I don't wanna run our friendship though so I wouldn't be mad if you don't want to" she'll most likely reject you but you don't have much choice at this point.
>>
>>17156275
Don't try to "impress her." that's high school level garbage. I would take her to a park or something and have fun for the day. And then, if it was a particularly fun and memorable day, I would try to drop the news. Just don't drop it on her like a brick, ease into it and make sure she is in a good mood. And don't try to salvage the relationship, either. If she stops having anything to do with you just because you admitted your feelings to her, then she doesn't respect you or your feelings and she never had your best interest at heart.
Also, keep in mind OP that there are other girls out there with the same interests that will click with you just as well as she does or better, and also remember that cute girls are a dime a dozen. Even if she says no, don't hold it against her and don't act like it's your loss because at the end of the day she shouldn't be what completes your life, but rather she should be what makes it better.
[spoiler]Sauce on pic?[/spoiler]
>>
>>17156275
Had a really close female friend for two years. Realized that i should have dated her from day one. Tried for about a month to give her hints, she seemed oblivious. Just gave up on it. Still friends with her, but i've had two girlfriends in the meantime. I don't really feel anything romantic for her now. But can't say i'm not a bit disappointed that nothing happened.
>>
>>17156351
Then it's too late to try to get with her.

Find another girl.
>>
I'm in a similiar situation except I was never my true self whenever we hanged. I was always kind of shy and meek when around girls. Now I'm not anymore. I feel like pursuing now because now I stopped being anxious and can now be myself without worrying. What do you guys think?
>>
>>17156952
part of me wants to say ghettoyouth
could be wrong though, there's a billion people who've drawn miku

>>17156275
also the guy I replied to is right, "impressing" her won't work; if she's known you for five years, she should know how you are already and it'd be painfully obvious to her

Honestly, just tell her how you feel. It's a long shot, but there's much else to do. At the very least, if you handle it well it shouldn't have much of an impact on your friendship if she's not interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x250
>>17156275
>We've been platonic friends for five years
>>
>>17156422
>tfw she has a boyfriend AND her dad just died
Welp, I better just avoid her for now
>>
>>17156952
>Sauce on pic?
Wokada
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.