[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women can be weird.. :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
This is probably the weirdest situation I've encountered in my recent adulthood; I met a female who, to my dismay, is involved with a group who manages a third party club promotional company. Moreover, we are complete opposites, although we are both originally from the disadvantaged inner city. Next, I've overcome this with education and common sense, while she still not only lives there, but still has some "hood" qualities (calling cops pigs, isn't phased by drive by shootings, etc.)

As far as my dismay with her "club" involvement, it involves consistent weekend meetings with these members who subsequently drink alcohol, sometimes excessively, in the midst of their club promotional duties. She even went as far to drive home tipsy one day, even when she told me she was good to drive. (Not sure why she would care to tell me this if she's not really interested in a relationship). She knew I would complain about it.

We've met twice, we kissed, we've held each other, I've bought her dinner, and we've held hands. Regardless in her attempts to sugar coat it, I am probably light years on the other side of the spectrum as far as the kind of men she's used to dating. She's used to dating the thuggish, latino types, and has certainly informed me as such.

Furthermore, she has exhibited the fact that she has a very strong wall up that she's not inclined to tearing down anytime soon. She included that we are just friends, she's not looking for anything, consistently refers to me as a friend, and that she's definitely all about going with the flow. Despite this however, she still allows me the privilege of kissing her and holding her as if she was my own.
>>
When I ask to see her, she always has to see if something else is going on and isn't reliant on spontaneity. Recently, the second time I seen her, she told me that she's able to see me for 45 minutes, changed her mind, said that she has to spend time with her parents after eating as she always does, and pressed the fact that she felt it was a waste of my time to drive 25 minutes to see her for only 45. After pressing a little more, she agreed to meet me half way, and we ended up seeing each other for an hour. She allowed me to kiss her, caress her and hold her, too.

If she truly isn't looking for anything, and she knows I don't agree with her "clubby" lifestyle, why is she allowing me to serenade her with my feelings, knowing that I'm looking for more, despite her claims of requesting the opposite?
>>
Deal with it or stop seeing her if you're looking for more.
>>
You're all probably wondering why I'm even interested if I'm a little bothered by this stuff? Well, I'm getting tired of turning down every single opportunity that comes in front me me, as horrible as I end up think they are.... and I don't want to end up alone by doing so.... and I'm extremely attracted to her and it's not everyday a female allows me to touch them and appreciate them like she has permitted, despite the negatives.
>>
How did you meet her?
>>
>>17155853
Facebook. Mutual friends with someone I know as well as works with a family member of mine.
>>
File: 1377587704493.jpg (7 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1377587704493.jpg
7 KB, 267x323
>>17155826

>If she truly isn't looking for anything, why is she allowing me to serenade her with my feelings

Because of this,

>Furthermore, she has exhibited the fact that she has a very strong wall up that she's not inclined to tearing down anytime soon.

You answered your own question and didn't even realize it. She likes you but she has a hard time opening up. Very common occurrence, my friend.

She doesn't mind the fact that you're the opposite of her but you do.

She is who she is. Accept her or don't. You seem smart enough to realize that trying to fix her into someone you like more is a retarded idea. You obviously see something inner so either get over the things you don't like or move on. Those are your options.
>>
>>17155867

I guess I'm not really wanting her to become like me. I'm more wanting her to, in essence, allow me to show her I care as often as possible, spend a little more time with me, and stop getting behind the wheel if intoxicated to prevent an untimely demise.

I already told her I would never take her away from her friends or anything like that... but I did however, tell her that instead of a steel wall, if she could consider it more of a brick wall and allow me to take one piece at a time away each time we see each other--- given the fact that it's been so sparingly.
>>
let's bump
>>
Your a pussy.

Your afraid of loosing a low class party girls kisses and touches like a fourth grader. She stated the kind of guys she likes and you stick around. The kisses and touches arent special too her. Only you. She makes poor decisions like drinking and driving and your afraid to loose her?

Get angry man.
>>
>>17156395

Your spelling sucks asshole. Lol
>>
>>17156450
Using a cellphone. Buddy.

But yeah, whose more important between the two of you? Consider that before wasting your time with someone who is confusesed and foolish.
>>
>>17156459

You're right bro. You're right :(

Like today... she spent some time with her buddies.... but afterwards, she called me on her way home.

This week, I've seen her for only an hour. How can I ask for more time, despite her saying that I don't truly understand how busy she really is?
>>
>>17156475
Hah. Busy.

If she was into you like your into her she would have NO PROBLEM making time. I understand this hurt pal. People who like eachother don't have to make appointments. If a woman wants you, no plans are needed within reason.
>>
>>17155826
>disadvantaged inner city
>city
It's literally impossible to be disadvantaged in a city. Opportunity exists literally fucking everywhere and you're surrounded by friends and family.

Try trying to be successfull in a town of 1300. No opportunities, no contacts, nothing. You have to move away with little to no money, to a city where you don't know anyone and have to support at all.
>>
>>17156522

She couldn't possibly feel obligated to stick around, no? Not if I've only seen her twice. Why won't she just stop talking to me/stop seeing me if she's not really putting in the amount of feeling and effort I am?

As cute as she is, she can pretty much have any guy she wants.
>>
Yo, bro. I went through the same shit. 10/10 looked like girl in pic related. I very much failed despite much effort and experience. They're succubus. In my case the relationship word was thrown around a lot by her and in "hypothetical" situations about things she day dreamed. Rest assure, all of this means nothing. They're all hoes at the end of the day. I would suggest you rather get some side chicks and see if this bitch ever makes up her mind.
>>
>>17156610
Meant to say *fell instead of failed, as in fall in love. I didn't fail jack shit, I boned the shit out of her.
>>
File: 0000000000 Irish.jpg (76 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
0000000000 Irish.jpg
76 KB, 480x640
>>17155826

OH MY GOD.

Op, you're a dumbass. She's using you as an emotional tampon or surrogate for something else. Perhaps just having a thirsty person around gives her an eqo boost between sessions of taking large quantities of brown dicks.

What do you want? A relationship? She's said she's not into you that way. She's getting what she wants out of you. You are not getting what you want out of her. This is unlikely to change.

Look, OP, you lie down with a dog, you get fleas. That's as true for you as it is for her. If your aspiration in life and love is to enjoy the salty leavings of La Raza in a woman that even my lawnmowing people just use for sex, well, good luck to you, and enjoy the taste of immigrant semen every time you get to kiss her.

OP, you're not looking too good as a man, to her. You might try hitting her or just letting her know that you're DTF, not to talk. She might actually respect that, as she kind of sounds like a low-quality ghetto cum dumpster.
>>
>>17155826
Please ignore her, she is using you to get fulfilled emotionally. Maybe she is fucking Jose, Pedro, Pablo, etc after going home.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.