[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking idiot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 535x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 535x439
I dated this guy. Don't know why, I thought he was cute and funny at first but as I found out stuff about him I was just repelled.

First of all he is fucking fat. I go to the gym every day and he was like ah I'm so happy you have such a fit body the. He spends 4K on food. Who does that????? He doesn't look fat in clothes but when I touched him it felt like a cloud of fat instead of muscle or bones. Disgusting! I want to tell him that he's fucking fat but it would be mean because food is his only happiness in life.

Also the way he acts. I thought he was smart because he always yelled out the answers and asked "smart" questions but then I learned he learned all this stuff before, in a different college!!!!! So when our math teacher says like "k so this is integral" this idiot just raises his hand and says "teacher integral is an area right??" And I thought he was smart but he's just a ducking dimvass!

Another thing... He kept touching my body with his fat cloud hands and I said no no no stop! Then he stops for one second and touches my fucking butt and says let's have anal I was like wtf?!?!?! And he kept asking like every second like why not! Why not!

Well fuck you you don't work out you are fat you are dumb how am I supposed to have sex with you? Idiot

Then the last straw:

He is religious (but still wants anal????? Wtf) so he said it is bad that I am atheist and his family will not accept me and he needs to fight for me against all his family and friends to be able to date me lol so when I broke up with him he was like I fought for you babe!!!!! I would fight against th hole world for you babe!!!!!

I'm like if you really appreciated my value who would even care about religion it's a made up thing!!!!!!! By the way he said he believes in God because he wants someone to tell him what to do because thinking is painful. Idiot or not?!
>>
>>17149008
also he plays The drums and he is very very very bad at it!!!! But he keeps saying music is all my life and starts telling me about how when you press this it makes this sound and when you hit this is makes that sound. He talks about it for 3 hours poke every day. I'm like why do I care!!!!!!! Do I tell you about 1.25 pound plates ??? No because it's only interesting to the person who does the thing!!!!!!! I play piano for 12 fucking years (he just for 1 year) do I talk about it ???? Noooii

And no one who was an actual musician in my band never talked about it as much as he did

So I told him bye and he was sad and boa bla but it's not enough for me I want to kill this motherfucker because if he has kids it will be just so sad for he world!

And he told me he wants like 5 kids so that's a big threat!

Anyway how do I kill a fat idiot? I know! I will make him a rat poison pizza
>>
>>17149008
Sounds like you two are a match made in heaven. Man, I astound myself, that line has so many layers to it.
>>
Y'all crazy
>>
>>17149008
I agree. You sound like a fucking idiot.

Why are you so obsessed with some loser?
>>
>>17149008
I'd love a crazy pussy like you.
Playing football keeps me fit.
But I don't make enough money for you :(
>>
>>17149056
Because I am mad that I wasted time on him
>>
>>17149082
So move on with your life and don't waste any more time on this loser. He'll duck his own life up doesn't need ur help
Also you are way overreacting and probably have anger issues and/or bpd
>>
>>17149082
Oh of course. You're mad that you wasted time on him, so you're going to waste more time on him. Makes perfect sense.

Dude's a loser. Be glad you figured it out and cut him out of your life.
>>
>>17149008
OP the more I read from you, the dumber you sound. I recommend you take a step back and stop,making dumb decisions, only to lash out.
>>
>>17149090
>>17149102
You guys are right I should stop wasting time on him it is just annoying that he will not know how stupid he is

He keeps telling me "why u leave me I fought for you" it makes me sick

Yes I have anger issues but I am nice to him but I wish I could beat him up

>>17149106
Thanks -_-
>>
>>17149123
Beat his ass
>>
File: AintNoMedicine.jpg (48 KB, 388x271) Image search: [Google]
AintNoMedicine.jpg
48 KB, 388x271
>>
>>17149008
Am I the only one who read this in a super pissed of asian woman's broken english?
>>
>>17149008
But he always speaks so highly of you.
>>
>>17149123
You can't make people think things and you're just going to be frustrated if you try.

It's generally not worth bothering to take a parting shot at people who ask for it because chances are that what he's really looking to do is have you engage with him so that he can argue that whatever reason you give is wrong.

You seem dumb enough that you would jump at the chance to get into an argument -- all this would do is cause you to keep giving him your time.

Look, you thought dude was cool when you met him, realized that he's just some disrespectful windbag, and you want him out of your life. So keep him out of your life.
>>
>>17149010
/cuntrage
What is your real problem?
If nothing get the fuck over yourself and live your life. The majority of people are shit, you should get used to it.
>>
>>17149008
Jesus Christ get a fucking life.
>>
>>17149008
>>>/tumblr/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.