[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will I miss her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Man sitting in dark.jpg (5 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
Man sitting in dark.jpg
5 KB, 276x183
>>
The feeling doesn't go away.
But overtime with meeting more people and distracting yourself you will miss her less.

Probably.
Hang in there, bud.
>>
Oh man, you'll miss her. You'll miss the shit out of her whenever you'll go. It'll hurt, and it'll take some time. But it will all be fine in time.

Trust me, the sooner you stop thinking about her the better. Embrace the fact that she's not coming back. Detach yourself from whatever physical links you have to her, pictures, gifts...it will all just make the process longer and more painful, trust me. I know it's hard to do, but you should do it.

I was there. I thought it would never be ok again. Here I am now, better than before. Sure I still miss her sometimes, but it's nothing but memory now.
>>
File: Dean 1.jpg (96 KB, 650x840) Image search: [Google]
Dean 1.jpg
96 KB, 650x840
It's been three months for me, some days I wake up with a horrible, heavy feeling in my chest and I just can't make it out of bed.
Some days I feel alright but she's always on my mind, like every third thought that crosses my mind is about her. I can't help it.
She's driving me crazy. A part of me wish that I had never met her, another part is beyond grateful.
I know there's plenty of fish in the sea, I know that she wasn't perfect. I've tried to be reasonable, I've tried to look at all her flaws, but it just doesn't help.

I try focusing on creative and productive things, it's the only thing that gets my mind off her, my hobbies are no longer hobbies, they're means of escapism. I've never been so productive in my entire life and that's the only good thing about the awful way I feel.

I'm sorry for you friend, do what you love and keep yourself occupied. Something will happen some day and things will be alright.
>>
forever.
>>
>>17143458
until you start fucking other girls
>>
Depends on a lot of factors. It lasts around 9 months for BAD ones if theres no interaction.
>>
>>17143458
Curious but how long was your relationship with her?
>>
I cut all contacts with her when we ended it up and i have talked or heard anything from her since last September.
Sometimes i really wish i kiss her.
>>
>>17144230
This, first encounters with women , first anything really , maybe a bad relationship or just a girl turning you down for a kiss when you're a teen may stick around and seem to haunt you for quite some time, even if it's just some irrelevant bullshit. Anyway, it will probably pass once you get a new gf, just don't get focused on previous stuff so much
>>
Until you find a better girl, or until you find better things to do.
>>
>>17144197
as a girl who didn't appreciate my man when i had him, i apologies. I apologies to you. And i apologies on her behalf. What you are feeling now will hit her like a fucking freight train once she realizes its too late. And by that point, theres nothing she can do to fix things. You will move on, and she will be even worse of than you are now.

trust me.

things work out for you in the end.
>>
File: AnythingForThisToStop.jpg (14 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
AnythingForThisToStop.jpg
14 KB, 236x314
>>17143458
>>
>>17143458
>>17144197

Look at these 2 pictures! Don't you think that these 2 guys are fucking pathetic? Damn i would leave them if i was girl.

Don't be like them, don't be fucking pussy.
>>
Not OP but I recently confessed to a friend who turned me down. I expected this but it still hurts even if I 'm happy to have had the courage to do that. I' ve been in love with her for months.

Is this feeling never going to go away ? I will always think about her? We remained friends and I don't want to lose her because of "muh feels"
>>
>>17143458
Exactly as long as it takes for the next one to come along.
>>
>>17145503
>wasn't even in a ltr

Haha, oh wow. It's cute you think your pain is anywhere near the level of a breakup.
>>
File: winner.gif (967 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
winner.gif
967 KB, 250x188
Who knows, time will tell. When I broke up with my first flame, I oddly enough felt relief. A moment I feared and dreaded like death ended up being a release. Didnt sleep nearly at all for a few days, but I havent missed her once. Maybe I didnt really love her or something since I felt that way.

There was a girl whom I truly felt I loved and when she turned me down after a long discussion and a confession, I felt utterly destroyed for a few days. In a months time I dealt with the fact that its better to remain friends with her.

The thing is, dont rely on others too much. You cant live your life for someone else. You have to live your life for your sake, do things for you yourself, you and only you. Other people are a side bonus, be it friends or lovers. They are something thats like the icing on the cake, but you can easily live without the icing.
>>
>>17143458
Forever. But with time you'll learn to live with it, and she'll turn into a memory you wouldn't want to be without. One day you'll find that yiu wouldn't want it any other way, and as good as it was being with her, being without her is better. But deep inside you'll keep wondering "what if?". The memory of her will shape the future you.
>>
>>17143458
Don't worry bud. You will feel like shit but you will get over it. Trust me I've been through the same shit.
>>
>>17143458

How do I deal with this shit if I have to see her EVERY day at university?

She always sits in the front row, and I always see the back of her head, no matter where I sit.
>>
>>17146164
Sit in front of her.
>>
>>17145503
Same thing happened to me dude, what I did was slowly remove this girl from my life. Some girls will spin this with some feminist bullshit "Oh you're just treating her like a piece of meat that didn't bend to your sexual wishes" but it has nothing to do with that at all. It's to do with the fact that you cannot have a healthy friendship with someone that you have feelings for and they don't reciprocate because you will always be hoping that one day something might change and she will fall in love with you like you did to her. So my suggestion slowly but surely stop seeing this girl until you either:
A) Meet someone else.
B) Lose all feeling towards her.

It will feel like shit but the time will pass give it a month, go hang out with your true bros.
>>
>>17146199

Just seems pathetic, and shows that I don't ignore her, which is what I try to do. I want to cut off all possible contact. If I sit in the back, I always see her. If I sit in front of here, we're always close which doesn't help moving on.

Also, I want to talk to other people to make new acquaintances. Almost nobody else sits in the front.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.