[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 year old grill here. How the fuck do I meet guys? My problems:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 730x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 730x547
20 year old grill here. How the fuck do I meet guys? My problems:

>Not really into typical college parties, so I don't go to those
>Not into tinder or OKC either
>I go to community college so it's even harder to meet people. For most of us, myself included, it's go to school, go to classes, then go home.
>community college = weird selection of weird men

I've also never had any experiences with a guy whatsoever. Maybe partially because I'm kinda beta but I've realized I just haven't met a lot of guys with mutual interest in me, and I just am not in a lot of situations where I can meet guys in. I do have a few guy friends so I'm not totally devoid of male contact but yeah. A lot of my hobbies are just women-oriented too.

So yeah wondering
>how 2 meet guys

And additionally
>how 2 flirt with guys IRL
I'm not too bad online but offline if there's anything "romantic" about my intentions with a guy I have to be careful not to spill my spaghetti and just act like goddamn idiot.

That said, I can talk to guys just fine in a friendly way (like I said I have male friends) I just don't know how to put the moves on em or recognize subtle hints if other dudes are into me.

Also
>how do I get over being afraid of being rejected
Because that's also literally the biggest thing that stops me from wanting to try to get involved romantically or sexually with anyone.

Am I just gonna have to suck it up and do tinder or what
>>
Through your friends, or online dating. If you're remotely attractive, you should be successful
>>
>>17142327
Do you know how handshaking began? (Bear withme - this is going to be relevant)

Knights in shining armor would remove one metal glove and hold out their bare hand, knowing the other guy could take that opportunity to cut it off with their sword. The point was that the first guy was taking the chance of trusting the other one not to do it.

Two knights both removing their armored gloves could clasp hands in mutual trust and friendship.

The point of the story (I promised there would be one) is that EVERY attempt to connect with someone, in friendship or romance, involves the risk of being wounded, but that you have to take the risk and hope for the best.

Open yourself up emotionally to a guy and he might cut your hand off. Or he might not, and you can shake hands.
>>
>>17142327
How to meet guys?
Shared interests, groups, online dating and friends

Flirting?
Please dont
Keep it simple and you're gonna be just fine
And girls spilling spaghetti isnt as bad as guys doing it
For girls its more awkwardly cute or adorable if you play it shy and sweet

Rejection?
Anyone ever said to you NO!?
From parents ti friends to teachers you've been rejected more than once for any number of things
Think of it as that, better to get rejected than to be stuck with someone you hate
>>
>>17142327
Stop giving a fuck if people don't like you. I started taking courses at a community college for something to do (work was slow). I've just stood up after class and said "hey, anyone want to work on the homework together? give me an email or a phone number."

If you're there when a lot of people are eating lunch, just go to where the cafeteria or whatever is, look for someone sitting alone that doesn't look busy and ask if they mind if you join them. Some people respond negatively, but most people are actually pretty happy to have someone to talk to.

If you're looking for a really good looking, fit guy, then you should work on being a good looking, fit girl.
>>
>>17142327
>weird selection of weird men
Stopped reading there. Control your princess complex, snowflake. No wonder you're alone, you are having a metric shitton of prejudice towards people you barely know (if what you say is true, no parties and no actual communication).
>>
>>17142327

Aren't you weird as well? Wouldn't you like being with a guy who has similar personality to yours, making it much easier to bond with him?
>>
>>17142327
I am in the same boat, except I'm a guy.

Want my contact info?
>>
Why not ask guys out yourself? I know a girl who got a boyfriend this way.
>>
>>17142623
Im a guy and my ex got me this way too

Guys cant read minds, if you like them make it clear
No amount of being nice or looking at them and being friendly will cut it
>>
File: female privledge.png (566 KB, 618x791) Image search: [Google]
female privledge.png
566 KB, 618x791
>>17142623
Seriously.

If you like a guy, and you're not the size of jupiter, asking nearly any guy whos single if they want to go out, will get a yes.

You're a woman. It's literally easy mode for you to find a boyfriend.

Heck I made a POF account as a guy, I get a message maybe once every three months. I made one with a female photo of a 4/10 grill, got 10 messages a day.
>>
Even if you do get rejected guys are more chill about it. And they won't hold it against you later on so it won't change how they act around or their attitude toward you.
>>
>>17142327

Mongoloid.
>>

I think this is your problem, and it also sounds like a good excuse to not do shit.
>>
>see someone you like
>ask them to give you what you want

If you just want to have fun and get fucked, they'll fuck you senseless. If you ask them to spend their lives with you and have a family, they will.

All that you need to do is not be fat.
>>
>>17142607
Please relax. I'm sorry that I like men beyond
>guys in track suits whose only hobbies are vaping and smoking hookah
>people who sit in the corner of the cafeteria and play yu gi oh all day

Which comprises a solid 75% of the men who go this school.
>>
>>17143443
Don't judge people based on clothes

And try talkin to the 25% who arent like that but if you srsly act like a stuck up im better than you bitch then sorry nobody will like you because you have no value to them
>>
Weight and height?
>>
>>17142589
My gf spilled her spaghetti the first time I met her and it was actually really flattering.

>Holy shit, this girl is into me enough to spill her spaghetti?
>>
>>17142327
>go to school, go to classes, then go home
I am going to kill myself if this is what really happens in community college.
>>
i hate to sound robot9000 but if you arent getting any dicking by your age you're probably ugly. post pic to confirm

also this >>17143561
>>
Hide under the stairwell and spy on guys coming and going. Once the traffic dies down and you see a stray man you find attractive say in a loud whisper voice "ayeee....want me to suck your cock?''

Im sure youll find one this way.
>>
>>17142327

this advice was engineered towards meeting girls, but it works even easier for guys imo.:

>>17143548
>>17143552
>>17143560
>>17143563
>>
>>17142577
good story i like origins of common shit like that
>>
>>17142577

dude can i steal this? did you steal this? id love to add it to my self help copy pastas!
>>
Go to Church funded field trip.

Good men go there to find good women and wise versa. It is Christiandating.com minus the midlife crisis.
>>
>>17142327
Anime Club!
>>
>>17142577
>>17143693
>>17143707
Nonsense
>>
>>17144127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFaNTr44lE
>>
>a girl doesn't know how to meet guys

is this bait?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.