[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 184x121) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 184x121
I have a date tomorrow with a girl that i've been flirting for 2 years.
Well this girl has a boyfriend and they have been together for 4 years.
2 weeks ago she kissed me and she told me that this never happend to me and she really likes me and all.

Soo tomorrow we are going to be at her place alone to talk about this.

And i dont know if i should go, she is confused bcause she ''loves''.
And i dont want her to make a mistake if the things get a little bit sexual when we are at her place.

I know that its not my fault if we have sex or something like that.

His boyfriend is really in love with her, he's a good guy i dont really know him but people told me that he's a really good person.

I just don't wanna hurt anybody :(
>>
If shes cheating on her bf with you. What makes you think she wouldn't do the exact same with you and the next guy? If she's dating you and in a relationship, who's to say she wont date someone else while in a relationship with you?

Tell her to make a choice, you don't want to be her plan B boyfriend, (unless you are into cuck).
>>
>>17139635

>I know that its not my fault if we have sex or something like that.

Sure it is, it's your choice.

Don't go to her place. Tell her that if she wants a chance with you, she needs to be single. You don't want to talk about this stuff behind her boyfriend's back.

But you really can't trust her, as the other poster said. If she ends up being your girlfriend, it won't be long before she gets "confused" about another guy and invites him over to "talk about it."
>>
>not your fault if you have sex
Well, it will definitely be partially your fault. Don't be a dick, don't date her until she is single.
>>
Im going to her place to talk about what happend about the kiss thing.

But i say this again.
I know this girl for a long time and we've been friends and she is a really nice person and when she kissed me she felt soo guilty just because 1 simple kiss but she says that she really likes me and this never happend to her before and she loves her boyfriend but she just likes me.

She would not cheat on her boyfriend, i mean when we kissed it was at a party and she may have been a little drunk.

And i undestand that after a long time with one person if u know somebody else for a long time like and we like eachother she has to make a choice.
But we all know that those kind of choces are very dificult.
>>
>>17139715

Dude you don't understand women yet.

If she's inviting you over to her place to "talk about it," she's hoping something might happen between you. If she didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend, you'd be having this conversation over the phone.

Women rarely just straight-up say what they want, especially when it's related to sex and it'll make them sound "bad." But they're very good at creating the situation where something COULD happen, setting and baiting the trap, while acting innocent.
>>
I'm really horny i want to have sex.
But...
Wtf if she does it its not my fault
Lets just do it.
>>
>>17139756

>Wtf if she does it its not my fault

Do it if you want to, but don't act like you have no responsibility there. You're choosing to go over there, you're hoping it'll happen, you're not an innocent bystander here. You can decide that you don't care about ruining their relationship, but you can't decide to do it and then act like it isn't your "fault." Be real with yourself
>>
OP, I guess "bros before hoes" isn't your motto.. Happy riding, maybe you got yourself killed by a crazy jealous bloke
>>
I just like this girl because she is atractive and thats why i feel guilty if we have sex and after that she breaks up with her boyfriend and after that she wants to start a relationship with me and i don`t think we are going to be together for a long time.
>>
>>17139775

Life is full of temptation
>>
>>17139775
So you just want to fuck her and leave? God your stupid. Smh
>>
I don't want that, well i broke up with my ex 3 months ago and i have to move on, i still love her and i dont think im gonna fall in love now.

It may happen if me and this girl start dating and all.
>>
>>17139832
You just said that you dont think you two would be together for a long time though. Make up your mind.
>>
I say that because my EX is still in my head.
>>
>>17139832

If you want honest advice, man, steer clear of this whole situation. There'll be other girls. Maybe even another chance with this girl, when she's actually single. But right now, it's just weird, and it can only end badly. If you go over to her apartment, you'll regret it.

If all you need is a rebound, it's not that hard to get laid. Hit the bars and have a one-nighter with someone you don't know. Don't get tangled up in a friend's relationship. This is not the way to "move on."
>>
Fuck that shit, OP. Bust a nut in that bitch so when that boyfriend eats her out he gets a taste of who's boss.
>>
Im gonna tell her to met on a park so nothing can happen there we will talk about what happend and im going to tell her to be single if she wants something with me.
If after that she tells me that we will go to her place or i dont know.

Im going to try to be with her and see what happens. I know her a little bit we have fun together... i hope that can make me love her at some point
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.