[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is really dumb. Girlfriend of almost two years has never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
This is really dumb.

Girlfriend of almost two years has never posted a picture of us and for some reason I just feel bad about it. I know it shouldn't matter. I feel bad about it because she has pictures of friends but not of us. So I get jealous of her friends. It's obvious that she's in a relationship. I just for some reason get irrationally upset that she never posts pictures of us actually together. Everyone knows she's in a relationship and it's pretty clear. I just feel like she's embarrassed of me or something.
>>
Does she post her own pictures?

My ex never posted us together but she thought she was disgusting and i dobt like taking pictures so yeah
>>
>>17135440

She does, but not much. She barely posts stuff anyways. She is pretty insecure and whenever we take a cute picture she says she doesn't look good and deletes it.
>>
English major here.

When someone posts a picture of something, IMO, it's like saying, 'This is me' or 'This is a part of me.'

Clearly you view your girlfriend as a part of you, but it sounds like she may have reservations about how well you mesh with her.

Obviously this is just speculation. There are a million other reasons for why she doesn't post pictures of the two of you.

I remember my last girlfriend talking about how we needed more pictures together and I was always just kinda eh about it. Looking back, I feel like it might have been a warning sign that I didn't view her as a true extension of my self.

Hopefully this is helpful. I don't mean to send you into panic mode or anything. There really are tons of reasons for her not posting pictures of you guys. I just wanted to provide my perspective.
>>
>>17135434
what your feeling is valid!
I post pictures of my boyfriend and us together but he didn't do the same despite having pictures of his ex and him up. I talked to him about it after being bothered by it for awhile and me being bothered honestly didn't occur to him but he was able to empathize with me. He has pictures of us now and we both feel closer because of it.
Just tell your gf how you feel in a calm way she might just be oblivious to the situation
>>
>>17135434
she thinks her friends will not like u or she doesnt want to upset the guys that shes been leading on
>>
>>17135434
yes she's embarrassed about you, that explains why she's dating you

this board gets dumber by the day
>>
>>17135434
Shit does seem weird OP, girls always wanna be in pics with guys they like. Somethings fishy and its not just her pussy. Look into it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.