[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there is this Chinese grill at my university who's extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1443485262651.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1443485262651.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
So there is this Chinese grill at my university who's extremely qt (9/10), exactly my age (20), and is always EXTREMELY enthused when she talks/texts me. The thing is, she hadn't even COMMUNICATED with me in over a year, and she starts texting me out of the blue today, the first day of finals. I stopped initiating conversation when I found out she had a bf and was probably being a bit too flirty with me while in a relationship, possibly to use me, but that could have also just been my anxiety.

Anyway, she tells me she's going back to China for 3 months and needs someone to watch her 2 cats. My first instinct is "nigga what are you doing owning cats as an international student," but I digress. She said she'd pay for food and whatnot, but I said I don't have a car (true). Then she said she could send her cats over here instead. Now I fucking love kitties and I miss my cat who died at 17 in December greatly and could definitely do a catsit if the family is alright with it, but I seriously think she might either be using me, or she's desperate as fuck, or both.

The reason I think she's using me is because she got me to correct her English final last year, and then never contacted me again. Nothing ever came out of it. If I tell her I can't watch her cats then she might have to sell them or something and shatter what little friendship we have left.

What do I do? Also I have no idea how well-behaved her cats are or not.
>>
>>17134851
> I seriously think she might either be using me

DING DING DING

first try op, nicely done

you gonna to get stuck with her cats but you aint gonna get no pussy nigga.
>>
>>17134870
Well, no matter what, I said I can't have cats in my apartment anymore, and she said >That's fine :)

I am so unsure if she's being sincere or not. Maybe I'll just keep passive aggressively rejecting her if she keeps asking for things without putting out.
>>
>>17134979
Yeah you're 1 step away from no more contact. But you need to eradicate this oneitis disease you've got going on. Do you know how many Chinese women there are in the world? I'm sure you can find another one if you really, really want to.

Once you stop sweating this very common opportunity to put your dick in pussy that doesn't mean anything, you'll see she's probably trying to use you to take care of her cats.

I see very few good ways to get out of this situation because if you gently push her to see if she's interested, she might tolerate it just to get you to take care of her cats. The only way to know for sure if she wants your D is to go big and go hard. It'll probably end in failure but realize this means it would have been a failure no matter what you did... and at least now you aren't stuck with cats.
>>
>>17134992
>But you need to eradicate this oneitis disease you've got going on.
Nigga I already said we hadn't talked in a YEAR. I just didn't want to let her down too hard, as a friend, in the off-chance that she really is just desperate to find and pay someone to sit her cats. Either way, yeah, if she's crazy enough to own cats as a fucking international students, I really shouldn't have too much sympathy. I was more just thinking about her cats but then I realized I have no idea how well-behaved they are and cats really hate being moved.

Anyway yeah, back to no contact. Although if she contacts ME, and wants to hang out and isn't some favor bullshit, should I give her a chance, or would it just be a ruse to make her seem like she's putting out when in reality she's got another favor up her sleeve?
>>
>>17134851
>using me
nigga she is asking you to do something. asking someone to help you with something is not using them.
>>
>>17135055
>Nigga I already said we hadn't talked in a YEAR.
Which makes it even harder oneitits because *you haven't talked to this girl in a year* but you're considering baby sitting her cats.

She must be quit the sorceress to have a man authentically considering baby sitting her cats after a year of not speaking... I'm not digging on you Anon, but please see things from over here for a second and realize.
>should I give her a chance, or would it just be a ruse to make her seem like she's putting out when in reality she's got another favor up her sleeve?
If you reject babysitting her cats and she still reaches out to you to chill, you can almost assume she wants it.

Fuck her and then still don't take care of her cats.
>>
Op confirmed fiddle

Cut contact, bitch wants a babysitter and is probably fucking wontons in China while you pathetically watch her cats.
>>
>>17135094
if you fuck off and don't talk to someone for a year and then only talk to them when you need something then that is exactly what it is.
friendship is a 2 way street, this is not that.
>>
>>17135095
>almost assume she wants it

Nah nigga, she makes him think that and teases him but then he gets cucked by Garfield

Don't touch her op, shits bad news bears.
>>
>>17134851
She contacts you after a year looking for a favor? Abort abort abort. Plenty of QTs everywhere.
>>
>>17135095
>Which makes it even harder oneitits because *you haven't talked to this girl in a year* but you're considering baby sitting her cats.
Honestly, HONESTLY, I really like cats. I was ready to tell her to fuck off if she wanted homework help or some shit though.

>>17135120
>Don't touch her op, shits bad news bears.
I won't. I gave her her chance a year ago.
>>
>>17135157
Hahah I believe you, I believe you!! I agree with your plan to stay away.

I want to amend what I said though - assuming she wants it was the wrong way to phrase it. Actually, her coming over to chill after being rejected would be the perfect opportunity to see if you can get it in. If she fucks you because she thinks you're going to take care of her cats... who cares? Fuck the shit out of her because it'll probably be the last time you hit it. Then don't take care of her cat.
>>
>>17135177
>Then don't take care of her cat.
I kek'd.

I'm actually /fit/ now. She hasn't seen me in over a year. If she sees me now, who knows? She might ovulate on the spot. ;)

I'm not gonna deceive her. Just cutting contact.
>>
>>17135203
>I'm not gonna deceive her. Just cutting contact.
Oh god do you have to? Do it for me Anon, because I actually believe this is real. I got /fit too and isn't it crazy what a difference it makes?

Remember man she was going to use you to take care of her shitty mistake (cats + international student = retard). You have no moral obligation to be the bigger man here. All you do is lose free pussy.

And you know she's going to try reeaaaally hard on your dick too so you take care of her cats!

DO IT FOR ME
>>
>>17135215
Sorry familia, it's got nothing to do with being the "bigger man," it's just really not *in* me to deceive someone like that, even if they deserve it.

But I'll tell you what. I'll stop the contact, and IF she starts suddenly wanting to get into contact with ME, and doesn't ask me to do shit for her, I'll prod her as hard as I can to have a one night stand. Maybe I'll even put a couple condoms in my front pocket and possibly pull one out a little bit so she can see it if things are looking favorable. If she, for some reason, reacts with disgust or disdain, hey, I've got LITERALLY nothing to lose.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.