[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my soon to be wife have been together for close to four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160423_1626021~01.jpg (3 MB, 4866x3231) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_1626021~01.jpg
3 MB, 4866x3231
Me and my soon to be wife have been together for close to four years. I'm aware that many dynamics in a relationship can change, especially romantic ones. We've gone from always kissing, holding hands and generally being demonstrative. We had sex EVERY night. Literally. Nowadays, we never even touch each other, we kiss MAYBE once a day. On a good day. We haven't had sex in over a month. Is she losing interest in me, or is this normal. Experiences and comments welcome. Pic related, I play the drums.
>>
>>17133748

She's fucking the neighbor or someone at work - get out while you still can KEK
>>
>>17133748
Well golly, have you considered talking to hear about it?
> dearest wife, i feel like our relationship is less physically affectionate now. I miss that, how could i help rekindle the spark?
>>
>>17133748
Relationships comes with phases.

The hot love sex phase lasts (according to unreliable sources) around 1 year.
You two getting married can mean she (or you) no longer consider the need to pursue the relationship and consider it 100% for sure -> getting lazy.

It is up to you both if you want to fall into boring stereotype of every day life or you two will do something about it. There are tons of materials on every good web portal, just look into category for women. Do the articles tell the truth? I don't know, but you can try them.
>>
Talk to her, there's got to be something wrong. Don't listen to bullshit about 'all relationships go downhill after the honeymoon period' - there are elderly couples who STILL walk around holding hands after having been together 50 years.
>>
>>17133758
I would like to, I just don't know how to bring it up without sounding like a complete douche?
> hurr durr why aren't we fucking?
>>
>>17133748
>men blame divorce rates on muh greedy women
>can't be bothered to talk to their own damn partners
/rant

Here's what you do OP, you take her to park and go on a nice long evening walk. You tell her everything you told us and make sure she understands that you feel she is losing interest. Don't let her talk you out of your feelings. For all we know she feels yhe same and is sad that you haven't brought it up. You won't know until you ask.
>>
>>17133748
why not ask her why she isnt as affectionate. if she says shes busy then yeah shes losing interest.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.