[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing the wrong cards for love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1462128467812.jpg (445 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1462128467812.jpg
445 KB, 512x640
>You are 25
So you have been told that you have until the age of 30 before your entire body will give up on you and die.
You are progressively getting worse by the day and already have semi fatal lung & heart disease,
but will later have a tumer develop in your cerebellum along with stomach cancer.
(All this shit is coming down on you at once and you can't stop it)

>You have never had a real relationship and wish for one every second of every day
>But the weight of the inevitable is keeping you from trying to talk to people
>Because you don't want to force that responsibility on them

Regardless of anything the only way you end is in death so...
>Do you still try for a life of love
or
>Stay lonesome to do your own thing
What the fuck do you do?
>>
>>17133477
easy, you meet and date other people that are terminally ill. lots of lonely girls with cancer est.
>>
File: 1453079887354.jpg (7 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1453079887354.jpg
7 KB, 208x200
>>17133488
>Mfw I'm internally screaming because I never considered this
>>
>>17133477

I actually know a female in this situation. She has some kind of congenital heart defect and likely won't make it to 40. She has had like three "boyfriends" within the last year and recently just got on tinder due to extreme loneliness.

She is an attractive girl, people just lose interest after learning all the things that she can't do. Basically anything that involves exertion above a brisk walk is a no-go, she has issues with having sex as well.

In short, my advice is tinder. Yeah, it is gross but you may end up meeting someone amazing and improve each others lives despite you only having ~10 years left.
>>
If I know im going to be dead in a few years the only thing on my mind will be making sure i'm doing everything possible to get into heaven. I will probably become a super strict religious person that will live and breathe the bibles teachings to repent.

Nothing more horrifying in my mind than laying on your death bed feeling like you didnt do enough to get into heaven
>>
>>17133529
thats the wrong way of doing it

a little advice i got from a really good priest even tho im not very religious i was wondering as a kid about other people who dont believe in god for say
what do they go to hell just cause?

he told me that its not in what you believe or how you believe its that you do good by yourself and to others and by doing that and living like a decent person your heaven should represent that in which you believe in
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.