[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo adv. My girlfriend is taking birth control pills but i still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1451729120464.jpg (200 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
1451729120464.jpg
200 KB, 600x443
yo adv. My girlfriend is taking birth control pills but i still use condoms because were deathly scared of unplanned pregnancies. Am i being to worrisome?
>>
if the birth control is kicked in then yeah, you are. enjoy it raw and nut all up in that pussy.
>>
File: Be Prepared.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Be Prepared.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>17131493
Being too safe is never the issue when it comes to knocking a girl up.
>>
Yes and no
There's no contraceptive that's 100% effective technically.
If she takes her birth control at the exact same time, every single day and has been for a while (mainly over a month) then you should be okay.
But if you're super scared of getting pregnant ( and I know I am too so don't worry) then a second line of defence never hurt anyone.

If you want to make condom wearing more fun for you, may I suggest getting a very thin condom (kimono or crown or one brand are the best, the one brand condoms with the "pleasure feel" sack at the tip are A1)
And putting sufficient amounts of lube on the inside of the condom before applying (either directly to the penis or into the resevoir tip of the condom, which ever is more comfy to you.

Not only will this be more enjoyable to you, but it will also prevent the condom from breaking as long as you're getting the right size.
>>
>>17131529

sometimes she misses a day and doubles up the next. thats one reason why im kinda iffy on going in raw but thanks for the advice. ill look into different condoms
>>
>>17131577
Yeah if she can't not be retarded with the schedule it's very risky

Missing one day is enough for her to ovulate and taking two the next day does absolutely nothing
>>
>>17131593
from what she said, its to just keep the count of days in check. But ya ill keep my penis hat on till she can take it consecutively for a month
>>
>>17131604
month is nothing. like 4 without missing a day. kids are expensive.
>>
>>17131577
Yeah don't trust it then
And I'm speaking in your best interest
One missed pill can be enough to throw off the entire protection aspect of it
It depends on the hormones and fertility involved but men have 0 say in family court and get fucked over big time (like 99.9% of the time anyways)
Like, I would treat it as "oh if the condom breaks were probably okay" kind of thing, but I wouldn't go raw if I were you.
>>
>>17131604
Yeah well I would wait even longer than a month. I do not want to get pregnant and I have been on my pills for 7 years, never forgotten a single pill and always take them at the same time of the day. That is responsible and someone who doesn't want children. Your gf is not responsible about this so you need to be.
Also, I used to have two notifications about taking my pill on my phone. Still remembered but wanted to be sure to never to forget.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.