[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there other guys out there who need to talk a lot? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1455374683228.jpg (522 KB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
1455374683228.jpg
522 KB, 3000x2001
Are there other guys out there who need to talk a lot? How do you deal with it?

I have the daily urge to talk, connect, and discuss ideas and feelings. I get really, really agitated and on edge when i can't talk with someone. It's like therapy to me.

But as a man, I get the overwhelming feedback no one wants to hear that shit, especially not women. My own girlfriend will start zoning my ass out because, "I talk more than most guys." When I speak less and act more "quiet type," I get infinitely more pussy even from my girlfriend.

I'm rapidly approaching the point where I'm just going to give the people what they want and stop talking. The flip side though is that I don't really need anybody else except to connect with and talk with... and I can't really stand hypocrisy. Because you know women.... running their mouths off about shit you don't care about all the time.

But I listen. Then they don't listen. It makes me upset to the point where I want to redpill and just fuck em without ever caring if they love me.
>>
You sort of went on a rant towards the end there, but sure. I'm like that. I enjoy conversation about things that matter more often than not.

This is the only reason I'm on 4chan.
>>
>>17131015

kinda but not to your extent. i love to talk but if i dont see anyone for a few days im fine. but hwen im with people i will non stop start yapping. when i date it becomes very clear that im a very talkative person and will ramble and jump from one topic to the next without warning. I've only ever dated one person who was caught zoning out a bit. the rest seemed to listen. not sure how much they REALLY cared, but the person im seeing now seems genuinely interested in most every thing i say. kidna new, hard to tell, but the first day we met i unloaded all of my 'weird' on them (i feel cringy saying that but its the best way to describe it) and they ended up coming back the next night.

but i date dudes. and when dudes actually hang out it tends to be because of a genuine interest in one anohter, regardless of orientation. if girls are being twats and saying you talk to much, you might talk to much. you just gotta find the right people to listen.

consider talking with friends. worse case scenario you go onlien and look for someone who likes to ramble as well and just call them once a day for 'therapy'.

i actually have that with anon, but it was more he calls me and tells me stories til i fall asleep, but since then (its been like 2 years) its been more of a monthly catch up
>>
>>17131030
Apologies. I'm still raw from a fight with my girlfriend. it pisses me off to no end how women beg and plead for attention and then, when it's my turn and I need my women, they're off on some fuck shit.

>This is the only reason I'm on 4chan.
Yes. I've been coming back to advice for years. I don't give a shit about /b/ or any other board besides /fit, but I am forever on advice because it's one of the only places people can discuss how they truly fucking feel. The world can't handle honest conversation unless it's over an anonymous image board. pathetic.

>>17131034
>and when dudes actually hang out it tends to be because of a genuine interest in one anohter
Yes. Absolutely this. They either like you or they want to fuck you, one or the other, or else they wouldn't be there lol.
>you just gotta find the right people to listen.
Thank you for reminding me. It's as simple as spending less time with the people who can't roll with it.

The shitty thing is that people like my girlfriend literally beg me to stay... and then bitch at me after I stay and "talk too much" it's like bitch why the fuck did you beg me to stay then you fucking monkey.

I need to reexamine my relationship, practice patience by abstaining from as much talking, and find people who actually want to listen. it's so fucking perverse that people give me all sorts of compliments but then can't handle what caused them to give me compliments:
>You've changed me for the better. You've really helped me be a better person and see how to do that
Well how the fuck do you think that happened? By talking.
>>
>>17131221

>they either like you or they want to fuck yo
>one or the other

or both. gay dudes can be into you on btoh levels in my experience. sure some only want some fugg, but the only reason i knwo my best friend is cuz i asked him out on a date. but we've beeen best friends for two years now.
>>
>>17131221
>tty thi

>begs me to stay
>then is a bitch

no ones perfect, there are plenty of people i cut out for being even more talkative to me that i wasnt interested in. there are people i cut out for not listening enough.

we cut people out for lots of reasons. but my point with this is that were not perfect, no one is. we gotta try and find people we mesh with, not epopel who are 'right or wrong'. if we accept this we may have to wait a lon time, not have the same kind of lives as other people, etc. but its rewarding when we find the peopel we do mesh with cuz its genuine and not us just hanging out for the ake of hanigng out.

sounds like you really dont like your gf anon. id dump her. sounds like she doesnt like you mcuh either. people are just weird.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.