[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>be 26
>be virgin
>cute girl I know her for a year.
>She lost a gamble and has to go on a date with me

Advice PLEASE!!!
>>
>>17130488
I can give you more details, but I'm not sure what detials you need.
>>
>She lost a gamble and has to go on a date with me
That...okay, whatever

Just go out and do a fun activity. Open doors for her, compliment something like her earrings or her shoes or dress or whatever if she's not wearing something she typically does.
Don't lay it on SUPER heavy, and just talk and get to know her. DHA: Dreams, hopes, aspirations. How's work? Does she like it? Does she hope to be somewhere better in a year or two?

Relate and share stories. Get her to talk about stuff she likes. People LOVE to talk about themselves and if you can figure out that one passion everybody has that makes them bubble over and ramble that's a good sign.

But most importantly over all else: Have fun. Dating is fun. Don't stress and pressure yourself to keep track of everything and force things to happen or topics. Relaxed. Fun. Important.
>>
File: 3619_700b.jpg (168 KB, 600x1590) Image search: [Google]
3619_700b.jpg
168 KB, 600x1590
>>17130529
I was looking more for concrete crazy fucked up ideas like picrelated.
>>
If she's only doing this because she lost a bet then there is not advice we can give you for it to amount to anything
>>
File: OPs epiphany.gif (1024 KB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
OPs epiphany.gif
1024 KB, 218x228
...She lost a bet... and now has to go on a date with you? You must be just lovely.
>>
>>17130488

Start off with the real deal:

>Anonette, I know youre here because you lost a bet. I don't want or need your pity so please, if you wouldn't date me otherwise leave now. It's OK, I'll agree to whatever story you want but I'd prefer you be sincere.

If she stays afterward then treat it like you would a regular date, take her out for coffee and have a conversation. Don't expect much, just be courteous.

Something tells me even if she sticks around for the date it's all just a shit test to see how much of a weirdo you can be.
>>
>>17130762

Unless you know her well enough to know she'd be into these kind of activities, just go with what >>17130529 suggested.

See her as a human being, not a manic pixie dream girl.
>>
How bad on scale from 1 to 10 telling rape/chloroform jokes on th efirst date?
>>
>>17130488
>>She lost a gamble and has to go on a date with me
jesus christ

i hope this was like an excuse to make going on a date not awkward because if she only goes because she lost a gamble this shit is,.....
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.