[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since shampoo bottles aren't tamper-evident, how do I make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1411269658482 copy.png (647 KB, 1862x1542) Image search: [Google]
1411269658482 copy.png
647 KB, 1862x1542
Since shampoo bottles aren't tamper-evident, how do I make sure nobody's jacked off or something in the shampoo I'm buying?
>>
File: WeDontKnowBlackBird.png (6 KB, 459x429) Image search: [Google]
WeDontKnowBlackBird.png
6 KB, 459x429
>>17130424
I am afraid you will have to stop using any bottles in your daily life or embrace the bukkake showers now and then.
>>
>>17130424

Semen is full of protein and is good for your hair.

Read about the women who do bukkake, and you'll find that the next day they report:
- lush, full hair with amazing body from all that absorbed protein
- a raging sense of regret and emptiness

If anything, you should be jizzing in your own conditioner bottle.
>>
>>17130424
I think it's safest to assume that someone has always jacked off in your shampoo. Also spat in it, and in at least 40% of cases, stuck the nozzle of the bottle up their anus. That's why the labels always advise washing your hair twice in a row--for sanitation, not just to make you run out of shampoo faster.
>>17130441
Sadly, this is a myth; only about 1-2% of semen is actually protein. By volume, it's mostly (70%+) fructose and other carbohydrates.

Luckily, these are also good for hair's shine and strength. Garnier's famous Fructis line of shampoos, also heavy in fructose, were modeled after the biochemistry of jism.
>>
>>17130424
Make your own shampoo.
>>
Taste it.
>>
Buy bars of shampoo or make your own
Problem solved
>>
>>17130424
Ah, yes. I remember those golden days in the shampoo factory, when we used to idle away our breaks by ejaculating into the bottles. Oh, what fun we had!
>>
>>17131514
>diy
Waste of time/too much effort

>>17130424
walk past a cum dumpster with some shampoo, any semen contaminant instant female boner

>that gold digger look
>>
>>17130429
LOL
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.