[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it continues...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: 1462055651462.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
1462055651462.png
28 KB, 449x445
So it continues...
>>
>>17110129

Initials...?

Sorry, I had to.
>>
C
I've managed to leave you behind, it been so long I almost thought I'd never get over you. I'm sorry I never said goodbye, I said goodbye to you so many times I almost didn't think it would stick. It's been 6 years since we met and I no longer love you. I know you would only be glad to have me off your case now, I'm sorry I made you the object of my autistic infatuation. I'm so ashamed of myself. I have no longer any idealized memories of our happy days. You refused to call yourself my boyfriend, how could I have ever thought you loved me?

It took me years to realise a few flings off and on wasn't being with the man I though offered me unconditional love. I now know it was me not you. I honestly believed we were fated to be together forever, but can you blame a 17 year old kid from an abusive family for trying so desperately to prove herself to the only person she thought cared about her?

I'm awfully ashamed of who I've been as a result of this infatuation, I've blackened my name and I can never put it behind me. Every day I try to forget about this whole ordeal, I have a gorgeous boyfriend, great career, lots of hobbies and I reconnected with my father, and spend lots of time with my siblings, I want to alleviate you of any guilt for leaving me vulnerable because 7 have a completely different life now with all the support I need.

I hope with all my heart and soul I can leave you alone for good

A
>>
>>17110175
Lol
>>
>>17110129
dear fuckface who shall not be named. you revealed yourself nearly a decade later as somebody holding a grudge which requires violence to settle.

In high school, where this started, you found some sick amusement to attack me by slamming my head into lockers, unprovoked, while i had a brain tumor, then as my brother heard of this and humiliated you to shit, you claim you were bullied and began running your mouth like you were a victim for SJW brownie points, a cause to live your pointless life as you put it.

now, I had let the water pass under the bridge, a fucking decade ago, (fucking creep) it must have been you that broke my hot tub, the one thing i could do to not be in crippling pain was sit in it. then i got to thinking, if this man is so begrudged for so long, perhaps this explains why people were cutting me off or claiming i was speaking against them, a shit smear of cowardly drivel selling social sedition, this is literally lindsay lohan level retribution, however the damage ran its course.

if you show your face in these parts or that forked tongue so much as leaves your mouth speaking my name, there will be fucking hell to pay and your cheques will bounce your filthy porcine fuck.
>>
>>17110224
P.S. I should have just fucking stabbed you in the eyes for talking about my mother and my dead friends.
>>
I hope you're having a good week. I wish I could just talk to you all the time. I'll see you soon though. Love you.
>>
>>17110229
PSS
I want to blood eagle your family and friends then feed them to you in a haggis boiled in your own tears.
>>
>>17110236
also, fuck face, i know it was you leaving death threats on my answering machine at 2 in the morning like 2 years ago and since, i contacted the phone company and pressed the matter, they gave me the phone number and asked if i wanted to press charges etc.

get a life, cure your autism, or get cut.
>>
E,

I fucked one of your old friends last week. I felt better for a little bit, but since you're both korean, the darkness made her face look a lot like yours. I can't fucking stop thinking about you and I wish you would get out of my head. I'll never forgive you for what you've done to me. You make me scared to ever fall in love or even view women as trustworthy.

I hope your biggest fear comes true and every guy you fall in love with uses you and leaves you, so you can know how I feel.

I can't even finish this letter. Fuck.
>>
M,
I can't talk to you in person, and I'm too scared to give you this letter, but I really like you. It puts me in a bad position, all things considered, but the sight of you brightens my day so much. I hate that you always talk yourself down, you're amazing. I'd kill to be the girls you're interested in, but you're way out of my league, and I'm too fucked up, and won't just end the miserable hell I'm in now. But please just once, notice the outpour of emotions my eyes have when they meet yours.
>>
Em,
I had a blast this past weekend. I really hope we can do this again in the very, very near future. We might've only met once, but, well. I don't know how else to put it, but, you know how they say that when you think of a person, they're also thinking of you? Well, I'm kind of hoping that latter part is true, because god only knows and I can't keep you out of my head for too long. Oh well. Have a nice day.

Stay wonderful,
- Jay
>>
>>17110129
I had a really good night, and maybe u wanted me to try for more, but thats not my style firts night i meet some1.
I thought we had something, but now I feel I'll never get to see you again.
Couldn't you have tried ?
>>
T

Should I even message you? I already did on pof and you blocked me lmfao I dont blame you I was shitposting, but it looks like the mobile app doesnt recognize it because I can see you again

Youre exactly why I don't put my face on these things, which is to avoid literally anyone I might know, but part of me really really likes the idea of messaging someone from high school on a dating site, because as scary and mortifying it would be to tell you how much of a loser I turned out ot be, there is something endearing and comforting in being able to laugh and immediately go into our personal lives and be friends again

Idk, I'm just wondering this because it was a shitty day, and you would be a real relief

J
>>
L,
Happy cinco de mayo you dead fuck.
If you had a grave I would dance on it today.
-R
>>
Terri you have the most amazing arse I've ever seen. Such a shame you only use it for mundane tasks like sitting: with that arse you could rule the world.
>>
N,

Missing you extra lately. I drove up past the green swamp a few weeks ago on my way to visit my friends and it fucked me up pretty bad. You'd have called me pathetic, the way I got all choked up at the back roads through the forest and the one shitty country radio station that had signal.

Wish you could be here all the time. Wish you were around for game night, and paintball, and parties. Wish you could see my car so I could know if you'd think it was cool or make fun on it. Wish you were still here to read my writing so I'd still feel like writing it. Most of all, just wish you were here to talk to.

Love always,
A
>>
I don't want to have sex anymore. I just don't.
>>
I can get through the day with distracting myself. It's only at night when I'm laying in bed by myself where I feel truly alone. I hope I find happiness soon. But for now I'll keep busy..
>>
>>17111110
Chrckem
>>
I wish we were closer. It would give me a good excuse to spend the money on a copy of Popbot. I know you lost yours a while ago, and I would love to give you a new one as a present. But I was thinking about getting myself a copy anyway since I'm a sucker for beautiful art. I fell in love with all of Ashley Wood's works, actually.

I'm a fool. For wanting to give you gifts and expecting nothing in return. For wanting to make you playlists in the hopes that the songs in them will invoke the same emotions that I feel when I listen to them. For wanting to do so many things for you and with you so we can be closer.

When you came by yesterday, it sent a chill down my spine and sparked a feeling back to life that I really wish would die. I hate still wishing that you'd be mine, but how I feel about you has been so unique compared to every other time I've fallen for someone. And I can guarantee that without any exaggeration or rose-tinted glasses.

I didn't tell you about the ending part of the dream I had--that in that cramped train compartment, you got closer to me and I had ended up running my hand through your hair and massaging your neck. You held onto my other hand the whole time and kept looking at me with heavy lidded eyes like my touch was hypnotic, leaning in closer until your mouth was hovering over mine. My perverted, gross thoughts of you are guilty little secrets.
>>
A.

I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to marry you someday and have a life together. I love you more than words can describe. You're the center of my world.

Love, Z.
>>
D
It's been almost 2 years since we last spoke yet I still feel the sting from 3 years ago. I had to opt out for my own good, because speaking to you again to hear about your new life you developed with your boyfriend while ignoring me for almost a year tore at me. It physically and mentally fucked me up to where my heart could not stop pounding for almost the entire time I talked to you. And it sucked because right before you contacted me again to say you were sorry for cutting me out of your life, I was already beginning to remember that there was more to my life than the bullshit you put me through. And when I actually decided to confront you about it in person, you retracted saying that you did it for a good reason to ward off any criticism I had for it. You then went on to point out that I have issues, as though you didn't leave me to live with that reality to reflect on just where the hell I went wrong with my life. All I want you to understand is the damage you did to me and the pain that I felt even though the last thing I ever wanted was to care about you again. Another part of me wants you to feel it, but only because I find trouble believing that you really feel much remorse, if any, for what you did considering you pushed me away and diverted your attention to a new relationship coupled with your justification. The saddest part of it all is that all of this pains me to say, knowing that at one time you made me the happiest I had ever been. So I live my life unable to determine whether I don't care anymore or if I fucking hate you. Sometimes I wish you would lose everything you threw me away for.
D
>>
pam i'm so fucking sorry i never followed through with the things i said i was going to do. i mistreat fucking everyone and the people so fucking special to me. you were my grandma of no relation and the closest if ever had to a grandparent of any kind. you are the kindest sweetest fucking peson i know and im so sorry
i love you pam
-ken
>>
>>
Fuck you cunt!!!
I knew you didn't care.
>>
And then I realised love is a chemical reaction.

Never again.
>>
>>17112129
Everything you experience is chemical reaction you silly bitch. Consciousness is a chemical reaction. The smugness you felt when you "logically" dismissed your sensory experiences as mere chemical reactions was a chemical reaction. The mild annoyance this post is causing you is chemical reaction. Your whole lived experience is a chemical reaction. In other words, if love isn't real, neither are you. Put /that/ in your pipe and smoke it, homeslice.
>>
>>17112232
I think anon meant to imply that love was insignificant and not that it wasn't real.
There is sulfuric acid dissolving rocks on venus but that doesn't matter much to me.
>>
>>17112313
It just pisses me off when people try to trivialize their own existence with half-assed science.
P.S. you don't care about dissolving rocks on Venus because you are not a rock on Venus. You are a human being capable of feeling a wide range of emotions. To deny these emotions is to become less than human.
>>
>>17112129
To love in the truest sense of the word is to act upon the will of the good of another, as other.
>>
Why did you try to seduce the girl you know I liked. You were suppoused to be my best friend. Not only that, you also have a girlfriend. Were you bored of her? Is that why? Because you were bored and wanted to do something exiting? Is it because she lived far away. You fucker. Im going to take everything from. Im going to become better than you. From know on I will have all the women and be the center of attention. And the first thing i'll do is fuck your ex. She dugs me fucker
>>
>>17112333
I wasn't denying any emotions.
I was merely attributing less meaning to them.
>>
I had been listening to this song today and the piano melody just reminded me of you. Of course everything reminds me of you.
Not that you'd have any idea about this song, it's just emotional yet calming. Both depressing and comforting at the same time. Kind of like the friendship we had.
I miss you. I loved you. I still do, not in the way I did before, but I do.
Good luck on your exams, old friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgEh_iH8dz0
>>
>>17112605
Initials?
>>
>>17112626
They're W. I'm M.
They don't browse /adv/ though. As I've learned the hard way.
>>
I only saw you for less than a minute today, but that was enough to restore my soul.
You're pretty fucking special.

Maybe tomorrow will work out better.
>>
So I saw Skaterboi last night again. He's kind of strange. But he's cute in a way. However, I only see him in context of you. He told me he broke up with his gf, your former gf. He told me she cheated on him (with you?) and threatened him about some shit. I refuse to mention you to him. No way. Still I wonder if he still hates you. He told me he hated you and you should get your ass kicked. He told me you were fat and ugly. You ARE fat and ugly.
>>
I know what you do with him. Of course I know.

It's sad to see this happening, but I play The Fool. I refuse to be hurt again.
>>
File: 1455551589761.gif (360 KB, 2420x933) Image search: [Google]
1455551589761.gif
360 KB, 2420x933
Dear being,
You remind me of a bird. The way you move, the way you be tall, the way you face expression make. Today in that horrible coat that you must wear for work you still managed to look super-sexy. I don't know how, but you did. It must be the way you move. Sexy bird.
Love and admiration,
Your dedicated bird watcher.
Xx
>>
M,
I first saw you when you were running around the office, looking for a charger for your phone. Though I couldn't pay you much attention at first, I was stunned by your beauty when we happened to have a group lunch together about two or three month ago. I haven't been able to stop thinking about your beautiful eyes, your deep voice, your strong, solemn personality ever since that day.

I know you're single, and it's making things even worse. You're a beautiful young girl who I assume dreams of being together with a physically fit alpha male, yet I'm an overweight, introverted guy with virtually zero ego. I've never had good physics, I'm a guy of wisdom and understanding, of kindess and empathy, so I don't know what you would find in me. Even though I'm 28 and I'm 6 years older than you, I've never had a girlfriend. That's where my wisdom ends, I don't know a single thing about flirting.

That's why I don't know how to interpret those glimpses you throw at me that I catch from time to time. I can't help but notice how you post the same reactions as me to the stuff people post on Slack, no matter how off they are, and I don't know what to think about that. I don't know if those actions are out of interest, or are just happenstance.

There's nothing on earth that I want more than to be with you, yet I'm scared of doing something wrong and losing that chance forever. Sometimes I convince myself that it's better to have tried and failed, than to never try at all, but when it comes to actually making a move, I just can't do it.

So please, give me a sign.

Y
>>
>>17110200
Annie?
>>
D.
You were my friend. You were the only one I trusted. I came here with nothing and your family were very good to me. I tried the best I could to always show how much I appreciated that, by helping your old parents any way I was able. I never asked for a thing in return because those few hot meals they prepared me long ago allowed me to survive as I was getting situated and also because I know they are of little means. This never meant anything to me, I was just happy to have friends. I was happy we were friends.
I never looked up to you, you were a fuck up in most of the things you did, but I always gave you the benefit of doubt and I rushed to your defence when people would detract.

I had to leave for a while, and you hugged me and wished me the best of luck, that I would give this my best and do well for myself.

3 days after i left you tried to pressure my wife into sleeping with you. You utter cunt. You fucking destroyed me, you utter cunt. I trusted you, and you tried to steal or borrow everything I hold dear.
You have a child with somebody else, you utter cunt.

Beyond that, beyond what I feel you did to me, do you have any fucking idea how much this hurt my wife? You were friends. For fuck's sake, your families have been friends and neighbours for 70 years, and you threw that away because you were lonely on your birthday and thought you could convince the woman I love to betray me with you.
She's so scared of seeing you she hasn't left the house in a week, and all this time I'm in another country and can't do anything about it.

You utter, utter cunt. I defended you, and I trusted you.

I don't regret the things I said to you that night. I angrily made light of the childhood abuse I'd known about for years but made no mention of.
I know it wounded you. I still don't care.

Fuck you to death, you treacherous fucking worm. You should be thanking me every single day I don't stamp the life out of you in the middle of the street.
>>
>>17113247
Listen to the song "Famous Blue Raincoat" by Leonard Cohen. It's the saddest song in the world, and it sounds like your story.
>>
>>17113266
At least she immediately said no, that nothing would ever happen and that he needed to leave.

He stayed for effect before "deciding" to show himself out. He never layed a finger on her. I'd have already flown home had he.

It's the fact he tried. The fact he thought it might work and that I wouldn't find out. The fact he thought things leading up to him leaving his house, making the walk to mine, ringing the bell, walking up and sitting down and declaring his intentions to sleep with her.

I will not ever forgive or forget, she'll be out of there and with me in the next few weeks and I never want to see his bald cunt face again.

Thanks for the song, however. Hadn't heard this and it's exactly my jam.
>>
G

I'm so sorry for dumping you for C. I wish all the time that I could live my life twice so I could have a life with you and see what would have happened, and get to finish the life I currently live. I'm sorry for fingering your pussy before you were ready. I regret dumping you, and I wish C would let us be friends. But that probably wouldn't have worked anyways, it would have tormented us both. Sorry for fucking up, I hope you end up happy.
Love, J
>>
Dear R

I'm sorry I didn't have sex with you. I know you wanted it, you filthy whore. I feel like that's why you broke up with me, but it could have also been the joke I made about your dead grandfather. I didn't mean it, but that's the past. We could have had some really kinky sex together, but the one time I had the chance while we were together, I was a little bitch and just wanted to talk. Maybe I should have used you as a fuck toy like you wanted. Maybe I should have been your Dom like you begged. But I didn't. Sorry for being a pussy.
W
>>
O,

I'm sorry. I get that you don't love me anymore. I'm going to die of this illness sooner or later anyway. I'm sorry. I wish you'd never become so spiteful towards me because I'd have been able to talk to you more.

You have other girls you love besides me anyway so, I'm sure you'll not miss me when it happens sooner or later
>>
>>17113291
All Js do is fuck with people. Shit last two guys I met were named Js and I was like fuck off.
>>
>>17113401
This bitch again... Get over it, really.
>>
>>17113401
I'm a J
pls no bully
>>
To everyone I've ever fucked over for my own interest - I'm truly sorry. Looks like it's all coming back to me.

Oh well. Better this life than the next.
>>
>>17113437

Story time, let's hear it.
>>
Dear me,

Dont waste your time on that stupid bitch.
>>
>>17113402
Fuck you J---s,
Oh, and you're fat and ugly.
>>
>>17113402
Call me a bitch to my face you stupid whore.
>>
>>17113437
Yes! Story time!
>>
A,

You dumped me the other day and decided you didn't want to be friends. Since this is indeed the case, why the fuck do you bother me with inane shit? I don't care who treats you badly at work; that ceased being my problem the moment you said "I don't want to be with you anymore". Make up your goddamned mind, will you? Either be in my life or get the fuck out.

t. C
>>
>>17113401
I can agree with this statement. I haven't even posted in this thread but I've been on the receiving end of a J hurting me and I've seen another person hurt pretty badly by a different J.

Js are fucking cunts desu
>>
Dear Ch

I keep thinking about you constantly, but I guess I'm too much of a coward to even let you know.
I don't want to ruin a good relationship, I don't know if your into me, and I honestly don't think you are.

however, since I'm never going to see you again, I'd like to know that you at least made a lasting impression, your smile and eyes could light up a thousand dark rooms. however I guess even your light can't light up this dark room.

If I had to put an emotion on it, yes I would say that I fell in love with you. But there's no worse feeling than unrequited love, and I don't like being awkward. So I'm sorry I never let you know. its just who I am.

I figured it out though, I figured out that I'm not meant to be happy, I'm not the protagonist in my own story, and I'm not the hero, and I will never transcend my role.

I was born a nobody and I will most likely die a nobody, no matter how hard I try.

sorry

-Th
>>
There are two chemical reactions that mean the world to me and I can't live happily without them:

The oxytocin release from interacting with my kid.

The dopamine release from successfully beating a boss in my platform action-rpg

Everything else can fuck off, really. Certain people had a chance to inspire a chemical cocktail release that's hard to beat but they dun goofed on it. So fuck it, I'm comfortable.
>>
R,

We don't talk a lot but whenever we get the chance to I get really excited. It takes me back to the table we used to sit at during art class. I love the funny moments we shared at that time and I love talking to you. But the other day when you said I was "the guy version of you" hurt. Why would you tell me something like that? Why aren't we together? You know how I felt about you. I'm not sure about the show anymore. It just wouldn't be easy for me after what you said. Please understand.

-D
>>
Dear Benjamin,

I hope you feel guilty for what you did to me that day. Putting that picture on the school's snapchat story for all 45,000 students required a pretty big set of balls didn't it? Well, after seeing that I downed a half liter of vodka and passed out. Woke up the next morning still alive, so I decided to take my 25x the normal dosage for my adderall and curled up in my bed to die as my roommate got ready for her day. Eventually I ended up in the ER with a resting heart rate of 165 bpm. Had to stay overnight but was discharged the next day. I'm still living and I hope that you kill yourself one of these days.

Best,
Sophia
>>
>Jo
I think that we would have been best friends growing up if not for the age difference. I like to imagine you being my friend now, and us hanging out, being creative partners and making things. I don't know how to be your friend since you moved away.

>An
You are so nice. I wish we were better friends. I'm so sorry for being anti social and awkward. I'm scared of your friends.

>To
Why are you such an sjw. I have Christian morals but I still like to indulge in my dark humor. You're a total hypocrit sometimes, you talk about how men have a culture of being ultra violent and praise black women for being threatening and violent. You grew up with no guidance and your moral compass is composed of tumblr and memes. But you think you are enlightened and everyone else is ignorant. Uhg. You are a good friend but I need someone more like-minded.
>>
check your messages, it'd mean alot to me
>>
>>17114544
Is it Rachel? I don't remember a person with a D name...
>>
You're very unattractive to me. Please stick to hitting on girls that are not me because it won't happen. My boyfriend may not have abs but he has something that you do not...a personality.
>>
>>17114272

Initials?
>>
N
You were one of the sweetest people I knew, but I had to break it off. Your addiction was changing who you were and I didn't like it. You can't say I didn't fucking try, cause I did. I put a lot of time trying to get you out of it. But it was all for not. I loved you hard. It hurt me when I realized I couldn't make it work anymore. Please better yourself for the both of us, even though we won't see each other again. I'll do the best I can for me and our baby. With a heavy hand, and a heavy heart.
J
P.S.
She looks so much like you it kills me.
>>
>>17114237
>>17114237
Feel this. So many J's I know are cunts.
>>
>>17114553
I can tell you from experience, that overdoses are much more difficult and painful than people say.

I recommend hanging or a helium tank.
Self-evisceration works well too, but most people don't do it properly.
>>
>>17112232
Fucking this
>Love is just a chemical reaction
This is the worst fucking argument i've heard
Why do people have to sound like they're quoting some edgy lyrics instead of just saying they got over it or just say they're sick of love or whatever they want to say
>>
H,
Stop trying to get in touch with me. I thought you wanted to never speak again, then see each other at Vivid, and then forget about each other?
And instead, you contact my school. Wow. Cant say I'm surprised, you are crazy.
-W.
>>
hay
>>
Dear Jesus,

What's up? That multi-fabric rule is pretty bonkers, right?

Love, no homo, Anonymous
>>
B,

This week has been one of those weeks where I cannot get you out of my mind.
It's been nearly 10 years since I met you and
I've always felt such a deep connection to you in my soul, I can't explain it.
And sometimes when my mind drifts back to thinking about you like this, I swear I can feel you thinking of me too.
I know you've always loved me and I listen to all the songs you've written about me often.
We've lived in the same shit hole forever and I don't know why I just can't bring myself to turn up at your door like I so often fantasize.
God, I've always been so attracted to you. You've always fascinated me. You're this visceral yet intelligent, passionate, fucking crazy, hilarious man.
Maybe I'll come home to you one day.. and maybe one day I'll stop pretending I don't how you feel about me.. and how I feel about you.

Either way I'll always cherish the nights we stayed up late as kids, talking and laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

E
>>
>>17115076
Dear Anon,

It's Givenchy, you uncultured swine.

Fuck you, King of the Jews.
>>
>>17113132
No chris, go kill yourself.
>>
>>17115189
lol
>>
>>17115050
ello
>>
>>17115189
Listen steph I'm sick of your sick. Please go fuck a pineapple again.
>>
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.
It won't happen again, I promise.
BH
>>
K,

I miss you lots. Hopefully I'll be back in 6 weeks or a little longer just depends how fast recovery goes...

J.
>>
>>17115602
>

I know you're not him but I wish you were

My ex, my ex who I miss so, so much. I'm waiting and waiting. I know you miss me too, you don't have to worry. I don't hate you....hit me up sometime okay?

I'm waiting for you.
>>
I can't believe you actually did it. You deleted me, I was hoping you'd just say hi, but no, you did this to me. I haven't been in this much pain in so long. I still can't believe this. I hope I get an answer from you. I think I have a right to know. I'm questioning if everything we had meant anything to you. I loved you, I sent you so many letters, gifts, willingly would fly out to see you and you did this to me. I thought we had something, if not as a couple but as friends. I guess I'm wrong.

-A
>>
M
I wish you cared, I wish you would treat me like I meant something to you, I wish you would do the same for me as I did for you. But for you I was just a guy who annoyed you.
I dont hate you for turning me down, I just hate you for humiliating me by mocking me behind my back to your friends

Even a year later I still contacted you, Just one fucking apology from you

But I guess It was useless and I was just a waste of time for you.

well I hope whatever happened has happened
I hope you have a great future being a lawyer

But just know Karma exists.

and I hope one day I dont even have to think about you
>>
File: 1462098779184.gif (587 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462098779184.gif
587 KB, 500x281
here stalker stalker stalker come closer!
>>
>>17115913
Seems like you subconsciously like the attention.
>>
(you) it seems when I don't ask for the attention I get it. So really is it me asking for attention or some ass hole who won't leave well enough alone?
>>
>>17115913
More attention seeking behaviour from someone with the mental capacity of a retarded 8 year old.

Also, the stalker would come up behind you.
>>
>>17115913
The vast majority of these "stalker" claims are pure fantasy on the part of the supposed "stalkee" this has been proven.
>>
We're actually both single at the same time now, but I'm still heartbroken about my ex that I don't want to even try anything with you. And I bet by the time I'm finally okay you'd already be with someone new.
>>
>>17116504
man shut the fuck up get over it and talk with her/him

I was you years ago and I still fucking kick myself for whining over a useless dead relationship and not pursuing the new one in my face and life at that time

You're single the relationship is over that's it case closed try this new one now
>>
5/5/16

Marks another year that I don't get to see your face, your smile. Another year I don't get to hear your voice, your laugh. Another year.....

I love you and miss you mom, and wish so badly you were here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=20xU_PnREF4
>>
>>17115913
Please shoot me. I want you to.
>>
dad
I wish i could have met you, i wish you would call me. I don't hold the years of silence against you and i don't think less of you as a person, because i have nothing to base standards on. Mom may not have wanted you around but i still do.

Ps. You became a grandfather and i became an uncle 4 months ago

W
>>
Dear VPS

I love you and I still don't understand. Why did you decide to leave me? We were so happy,at least I was, for the first time in my life. You say you love me and you want to stay friends,but you treat me like shit. You don't want to speak to me,you don't want to see me. I don't understand. Your decision was so spontaneous and it was so easy for you. Are you happier without me? Am I a nuisance to you? We didn't have so many problems, I changed a lot of things just for you. And yet you decided.
The day when we "say goodbye" as a couple, you were so nice. You kissed me so sweet. We made love. You hugged me and say you'll love me forever. But also you kept repeating "this is my final decision". You crush my hopes because you "won't ever change your mind".
Is there someone else? How? I can't imagine in which situation could you fall in love with someone else, having all the work you have. I won't imagine you kissing someone else, i can't.
I'm mad at you, i wish i could hate you, i wish i don't have a heart like you. But i can't.
The past few weeks i've had panic attacks. I forget to eat. I sleep just 3 hours everyday. I can't do anything. I can't concentrate. I can't read. I only watch movies and documentaries.
And you don't care anymore about me. That fast.
I don't want to live this life anymore. I feel empty, alone and...bored I think. I feel worthless. Not because of you, but because of me. I've lost hope, lust for living. For breathing. I don't have dreams or goals. I have to reorganise all my life and i just don't want. I lost my only reason to keep going. I will leave this body soon, i'm just preparing everything.
I saw your message. You are such a narcissist. As if you care. Come on. What are you afraid of? Would you feel guilty? I highly doubt that.
Yes, you dumped years of our lives. But you were only the trigger.
I'll go because i can't stand people. People live to lie. I'm disgusted.
Yes, I'll die for love.For self love.

See you never, DAMB
>>
Fuck you Tara. I dragged you out of your depressive, self-mutilating hole and all you did was dump me when I began to bore you. Fuck you. I pretend like I don't care about you anymore but I really do. It has turned from tender love to hatred though, and I can't stop hating you despite my attempts to get over you. It's even worse than loving you, because at least I still hoped I could have you back. Now I just wish that you would die somewhere far away the hell from me. Fuck you, you ungrateful cunt.

Wow that felt good
>>
Dear M

How you can be so fucking selfish? How you can stay like that after everything we did.
I can't understand why.
You were my first man. I had more boyfriends and you were the first one.
I can spend a year making so much effort and what I received? You are getting bored of me, you don't want to deal with me anymore. And I'm doing everything for you, why this shit must be so cruel.
Why don't you care about our future? You know I'm a woman of word, then why? Do you think you would ever find somebody ready to give you everything? Why are you taking everything from me and just answer with a portion of sadness?
I don't want anything from you but your honesty. I don't want anything but a fucking little bit of honesty.
If you don't love me anymore, tell me. Stop this torture, I'm dying.
I'm a fucking loser, with no friends or a normal family. I've only you, and you are lying to me.
Please be honest. Please do something if you don't love me anymore. You know I can't dump you because I still believe your words, I sill believe that smiling face while we were lying in the same bed.

Please end my suffering.

P
>>
Dear females not related to me,
Why do you treat me like I don't exist?
>>
Dear F.
I didnt fuck your cat, I simply fingered it ONCE. You didnt have to tell all your friends about it, now everyone thinks Im a weirdo. Fuck you and your bf.
Sincerely, A.
>>
Hey VK
Still miss you. 151 days?
I know it would have had to end at some point or another, it never would have worked out, but why even have it if i'm just going to lose it.
hey M
you're such an enigma i can't tell how you feel
regardless i'm not over her yet
why does it take so long to get over someone
12/8/15 to today
with love from anon
>>
B
I knew you weren't drunk that night. I knew you just missed her and thats why you sent her those sexual texts... I'm crushed but I can't help giving you more and more chances every time you emotionally cheat on me with other women because I love you so much that my world would come crumbling down without you in it.
L
>inb4 cuck
I know I am... I'm pathetic because I always take you back instead of putting my foot down because I love you...
>>
G,
I can't describe what you mean to me. I know that we aren't meant to be right now and I hope that down the road we can try again. It kills me knowing that you're the only person I want and I can't have you right now, or possibly never again. I'm able to keep myself distracted during the day but sometimes I just think about you and us and it hurts me. I hope you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. And I'm sorry that we couldn't work out. Maybe we will down the road, but if not thanks for some of the best memories I've ever had. And I'm writing this letter I guess to get what I'm feeling off my chest. I know you won't ever read this, but I love you and I hope you're happy. I can't get you off my mind or out of my heart and part of me hopes you feel the same so we might be able to try again. But if we don't, I wanted to say I'm sorry that I couldn't be what you needed and I'm sorry that the future we planned didn't turn out like we expected.
Love,
T
>>
Ketchup,

If you promise to take me on a London cruise, I'll buy a ticket to your place tomorrow. Give me a reason to want to see you, besides love. Because let's be totally honest here, you love me more than I love you and I'm not sure you've got what it takes to make me happy. I suspect what I need most is medication and an attitude change, not love.
>>
L, im sorry im not good enough for you. i have tried to be the best person i can and the best partner but sadly i have failed. I hate myself a little more everyday, ive lost my one and only true love. im sorry i dont look good anymore and that i embarrass you because of how i look. i thought you loved me for me and not what i looked like. turns out you didnt love me at all. you dont like who i am and you cant accept my flaws. i dont know what to do except keep improving myself and hoping you change your mind one day. -R
>>
B

jesus fucking christ dude get your shit together, you came off the H before and found you're way into the arms of a woman who loved you unconditionally but because you thought yourself too, too... You tell me man, most junkies would have killed to have someone like her to live with after they recovered, either you found yourself too smart for her or you honestly feel like you deserve people like Candace because you ended up right back in her hands again like you always fucking do. And what makes you think you can reasonably hang out with K in the first place? you have her tell Candace to leave you alone, when they're both junkies who just want another punk to follow them to fucking hell so they don't go alone. in a week you've shot the shit with both of them, hope you realized by now the only difference between them is one is family and the other lets you fuck them. get it together dude you're way too young to be trying to kill yourself and we both already know that is what this really is. I love you and your sister loves you and your grandmother and even your shitty, selfish parents love you. J loves you even though you really don't deserve that and I know that she does because she told me the other day when I ran into her.
>>
>>17117098
Livi?
>>
I fucking hate you, you betrayed me.
And i love you so much.
I don't understand yoU.
You never loved me.
Your kisses and your hands were just lies.
I hope you suffer as much as I do.
I wish you had a heart.
>>
>>17116757
Fuck Tara Cooper
>>
>>17113401
I'm a j fucked over by an m for what it's wortb
>>
C. Look. Everything went to shit. I know it, you know it. But I still love you and you still love me and we both know that. You say you aren't sure about trying again. You say you need time. Time isn't the answer. You won't know if I've changed until you open yourself up to me again. If you give me this one chance, I'll never ask for another. Take me back? R.
>>
I've realized that I'm just good-looking enough to attract assholes, but not good-looking enough to keep them around. I'm just good-looking enough for people to resent me. I fall into this weird crevice. People say I'm sexy and I never feel sexy. Never. But on the rare occasions that I do, bad things happen.
>>
>>17118412
What bad things anon?
>>
Daniel,

You're gone? deleting your account is immature you know... like hanging up the phone on someone who wants to keep insulting you with rhetoric on par with that of a teenager's. you need to self-improve, so stop acting like an annoying dumbass. you need to get tough, what can i say? this is good for you, maybe you'll stop thinking of yourself as so PROGRESSIVE and LIBERAL when you realize that all of the hallow statements and shit you let fall out of your face are exactly the sort of attitudes distributed to the public in order to uphold certain power structures (patriarchy for one, you bastardized pseudo-intellectual) to maintain implicit hierarchies in socialization. I estimate your aggregated mental age would be 16 if you went in for an evaluation since you speak about issues exactly like a teenage boy would, and lack the self-awareness to understand how fucking silly you sound when you speak about anything bigger than your feelings. i hope you never enjoy anything again you literal waste of human space.
>>
>>17118422
This is how I see it:

For some people, sex is like one of those 70's curtains made of strings of beads. It's like you just slide into sex and then slide out of it. Easy as pie.

For others (like myself) sex is like a barbed-wire fence. I rip myself to shreds getting it, and then afterwards I crawl back through again, and lie there hurt and bleeding.
>>
Is it you or is it him? Or is it me being extremely paranoid? It's way to awkward for me to ask

I'm still so angry at you still it's been almost a year
>>
>>17118651
I feel exactly the same. Sex to me is more than having an easy exit strategy. I've had a lot of partners, and every time it turns out to be just another fuck I get really depressed.
>>
>>17118446
I guess he'll be BACK AT IT AGAIN soon.

DAMN, son, DANIEL sounds like an actual 16 year old learning politics.
>>
>>17118446
Cry me a river bitch.
>>
>>17118936
Who the hell are you?
>>
C,

Thanks for making me distrust women. Stupid bitch.

J
>>
W,

It's been maybe 24 hours now since I found out what you did to me. I'm trying to forget, I asked advice, but those people dont know you and what we had. I had so much hope for us in the future, I was hoping to see you and rekindle feelings but you did the disappearing act on me. Maybe I meant nothing to you at all, you never wrote me letters or long text, you said you bought me gifts but never showed them, and I rarely heard you say you loved me. Was all of this just for sex? Just do you temporarily wouldn't be lonely? I remember on my birthday you said you thought I was the one. That was the best gift I could ever asked for. I wish it couldve worked out. I sent you messages on skype I just wonder did you read them yet? Why couldnt you at least say good bye for me.
That Bob Dylan song I like so much, I think that song represents us perfectly. I still miss you, and I wont lie, my heart will still be open to you. I just hope I wont make the same mistake twice when a new guy comes around.

Fuck you W,

-A
>>
>>17118936
Hey repzion
>>
>>17118936
Of course, our favorite YT fagtwit will come here, or it's one of his braindead fans.

Thank god I got away from the autism that was 'youtube ranters', or else I would've just stayed braindead.
>>
someone please love me, im lonely as hell and just want to love someone and have them love me back

I've always been "OK" or "good", but I've never been on the top of the list for anyone and at this rate being nearly 30 I never will, I'll just be a backup plan at the very best

if I become a wizard that's never been in love I will end myself

-A.
>>
T,
I really want to see you again.
T
>>
i' m sorry, my status is dificult, i can laugh or cry in seconds
>>
>>17113132
I dunno why another anon responded, my name isn't Annie.
>>
Dear Astronauts,

How do I into space? How did you into space? What do you do in space? Is there anything you wish you could do space? What does it feel like to first board and disembark the ISS?
>>
Remember when you said we should only be in each other's lives if we still see something worthwhile in each other? Or... something like that, at least.

I left not because I didn't see anything in you that makes my life better... I did it because you stopped making me feel like you saw something worthwhile in me. I do wonder if you're sad. I wonder if you've even shed a tear or if your heart is broken and your soul torn like mine has been this whole time.

Maybe we'll put ourselves back together. Maybe someday you'll be ready to atone for how you wronged me. Maybe someday I'll trust you again. But I'm done chasing you, cariño. My pride won't ever let me reach out to you first anymore. If you truly love me still and if you truly want me in your life again, you will have to make the first move.

But I'm betting you never will. Weeks, months, years will pass without a word, I'm sure. (I'll have a $50 bill waiting for you if you prove me wrong.) And yet I'll still wonder if you still thought of me. If the thought of me will make your breath hitch and your heart ache like mine surely will for all time.
>>
>>17120462
Shit, for $50 I'll give it a shot. I could get so many games, it's not even funny.
>>
k, r, c, l, s, a, m

i'm depressed and consider suicide too much but i don't want to bother you guys with it. i feel like you already only talk to me because of how i used to be, and with all of you moving away you probably want to restart your social lives. at new years you all seemed so happy and talked about these new people who you befriended and i pretended i was like you, but really i spend all day alone. i don't know what to do so i'm probably going to just suffer for a few more years until im far enough out of your minds to not make you feel guilty or sad at my death, and then ill disappear. if we ever all come together again and sit down and talk ill try to make it the best night possible but with some families moving away from the hometown i know that type of thing is unlikely, so i can only look on the past and smile. unfortunately this means the future is bound to cause frowns

~~

maybe a bit cringey at the end
>>
K,
I want to be lesbians with you and I bet I could treat you better than you've ever known.
Probably won't happen though.
-K
>>
>>17120562
is she fat
cause no
>>
>>17120572
No she's not fat
Plot twist
She's my ex's ex
>>
K,
I wanna spend a lazy afternoon with you.
M
>>
Dear initialsfags,

Most of you are pathetic and stupid, let alone annoying. Get a life.

Best regards.
>>
stop drinking alcohol so much.

this is why I refuse to talk to you even if I wanted to.

like ah nay i'd want to hang with people who take care of themselves srry,
>>
Dear D
stop clawing my breasts and then nozzling my face with your stupid wet nose it literally gives me a new cold each week.
Also I know about your respiratory infection l, you loud breathing fuck.
Respectfully, A
>>
>>17120680
That honestly sounds adorable. I assume you both are in a relationship? Please be.
>>
Kinda sucks that I only see you once a week now. I hope we get our chance to hang out more.
>>
C,

I wish I never fell for you. I wish I never asked you out the way I did those few years ago. Things were going great and I ruined it. I made things awkward at work. Things got so much better after. Things got way better as of late. Then he friended you. Everything has gone to shit since. I don't get it. You laugh at my jokes. You come around to my office. You call me on my office phone. We started doing things outside of work. What am I lacking? Why don't you want me? I want you. I need you. I wish you'd come around.

D
>>
A,
I'm sorry if my infatuation for you annoys you, I understand, it wouldn't be the first time that happened to me. It's just that... I feel like this is the first time I've actually felt real love, not just, "oh I think you're cute" kind of "love", but the kind that makes you weak in the knees at the mere thought of them, nervous that everything you say isnt perfect enough for them. Love that keeps you awake at night, wishing you could them as tight as you can, just staring into their eyes, admiring every thing about them. Im sorry that I love too much, its just that im not made for this world, and noone except for me can understand that. I just hope that I can be yours one day, and I can spend all my time, proving my love to you any way I can, though I can think of no show of affection that is good enough to prove how deeply I love you. Please be with me... please?

-Q
>>
I'm sorry you made me nervous
and I didn't know what to say or how to act
I overthink things and psych myself out
a few drinks just gave me a bit of courage, I know how it looked
I don't need to drink to be fun

I fucked up when I met your friends
that environment was hard enough for me to begin with
being stuck in the corner how was I supposed to join that conversation?
I felt so bad when you told me their first impression, I wanted a fair chance. I wanted them to like me.
sorry

maybe another time
>>
I keep dreaming about you. I remember some parts of the dream. I walked into a house with people we know and your were sitting on the couch. You were sitting with a couple of really ugly women, basically being affectionate with them. I started to scream and cry and I smacked the shit out of you. I kept smacking and smacking until someone pulled me away. It gets a little chaotic after that, I don't remember much. But then I remember every opening I'd get, I'd reach over to smack you in the mouth. I kept crying and screaming. Then my mother walks into this house and whops you as well. This is when you freak out and speed off with some guy who was already out in the car. You left. It was muddy in the yard and rainy.

It honestly scared the shit out of me. I'm never so violent in my dreams. Granted, while I had given you the world, you turned around and metaphorically smacked me in the face....it wouldn't be surprising my subconscious mind wants to actually hit you.
>>
>>17120676
Initials please?
>>
Hey chemicals in my brain! Calm the actual fuck down. You're young and everything is fine. It's a waste of everyone's time to feel like things aren't fine.
>>
File: DeadInside.jpg (11 KB, 217x235) Image search: [Google]
DeadInside.jpg
11 KB, 217x235
probably I just need a stiff drink, aye? but i miss you. I rlly do.
>>
Hey you,

I was wrong and you were right.
You are a piece of shit, like you said.
I never have wanted to wish ill upon another, but there's a first time for everything, right?

As fucked up as it is, I kind of want to watch your fragile marriage implode upon itself. Oh and it will. I know you enough to see that you'll fuck it up one way or another.

Give me a reason to laugh, you.
I'll see you in hell.

Lovingly,
A friend.
>>
E,

It has been almost 1.5 years since the break up, but I am still feeling guilty over it nearly every day. You are such a good person, you are kind, caring and selfless, but our relationship was killing us. You stopped doing the things you loved before we were together. I noticed this too late. You started making decisions based on what I wanted, I noticed this too late. You lost the cheerful expression on your face, you were always tired and didn't feel like doing anything. I was so worried about you, all the time. I wanted you to see a doctor, but you would just scold at me and say that it was nonsense, that you were feeling fine. You weren't. I still don't know what was going on in your head, but you weren't okay. I couldn't talk to you about it, you would just wave me off. I loved you so much, I still do. But our relationship was killing you, it was killing me too. I could just see the life in you slipping away. I wanted you to be happy again. I should have seen the signs earlier, I should have been more assertive in helping you, I should have gotten angry with you if that is what it took to heal you. I didn't do all of these things. I was wrong. I should have helped you. I am so sorry.
>>
>>17121555
You are a good person.
>>
I'm sorry I broke that dudes TV and laughed about it... and set those fires... and woke you up with my drunken bullshit... and threw up in your bathroom sink (yes that was me)

However, in my defense, it was my birthday.
-C
>>
>>17120818

Me too.
>>
D, you petty fuck with a perhaps pettier friend
I still don't like you. I don't think I will, because we've made no effort to improve it. If that's what you want to leave us at, so be it. Say it.
You won't read this. You probably wouldn't if I sent it to you either, but we still see and talk around eachother every day with our friends. Which is why I'm bringing it up. I guess this is really just practice for if I inevitably do discuss it.

What's so bad about me, or what did I do that you decided to act as if I never existed? You suddenly had somebody new, suddenly you said no to everything I asked.
I thought I was something to you and suddenly you just stopped and pretended it never happened. What times you did try to explain made little sense, and it seemed you never really had remorse or regretted it, because I had to beg an apology out of you during my emotional low points for everything I felt you did to me.

Was it really just as little to you as I think it was, and I was overreacting? What even was it? What caused it, because I still don't know. Was it really such a petty reason? You said it wasn't but didn't offer an alternative.

Was it something I said? I certainly think whatever it was wasn't worth all that shit, but I'd like to know anyways. Tell me.
We've not talked and we've argued for longer than we were even friends, which is dumb considering we see eachother and talk around eachother every day.

We've both noticed the awkwardness and lulls in conversation when we talk around eachother, and you've made actual conversation where you talk about something that I'd answer or have knowledge of and you know it, and specifically skip discussing it with me, instead talking to everybody else in the group _but_ me. Why try to game with me like that? What's up?

I got sick of trying to reach to you a long time ago. I really hope I don't have to again, and that you pull your head out of your ass for a minute.
>>
>>17120622
Initials?
>>
Hey K,
I've thought about you for a while now. Sometimes I like to go through my formal photos just to see you in a pretty dress and a smaile on your face. Even a smile on mine. I don't smile often that much any more. I think when you were apart of my life, even for a little while, I felt the happiest I'd been in a long while. We didn't even hang out that often, it's kind of sad really. You always seemed like that cool musical theatre girl that I knew back in January in grade 12. I guess I miss that, and I miss you. I wish we could hang out again, even if it was just as friends. Part of me wishes that you weren't so attractive or so special, because I spend a lot of time thinking about us. I wish I wasn't so much of a loser, but I don't think you ever saw me that way. Last time I saw you, I felt privileged to see your theatre performance. It was cute, but you were really good. Afterwards when you hugged me, it was the first time in almost a year that I felt like a real human being again. Like, I'd met other people, I'd loved other people, but there was always something about you.

I hope you're doing well, you deserve it more than anyone else.
-M
>>
To C.

Hey you. Bet you thought I'd never get back to talking to you, haha. Can't believe that promise we made back in February in 2015 to never stop talking didn't work out. Ah well, maybe it wasn't meant to be. I saw you change your profile picture on FaceBook the other week, you're looking well! Also happy 19th Birthday, you responded to everyone else's Bday wishes but mine. Maybe you just missed it? Doesn't matter. So I wonder, what have you been up too? Me? I've just been at my first year in a brand new University course, damn, it's really cool. I think I've met a good group of people, and there are a bunch of lovely people in my little film studio. They're all so unique and fun to be around, although I think I might be a bit of a menace sometimes. They don't seem to mind, and we have a bit of a fun in class. I know last time we spoke you were going on a Fashion internship down in Sydney, never quite found out how that went. Hopefully you learnt a lot. Sometimes I wish we could go back to the late nights in early 2015 when we'd stay up all night laughing and chatting. Then hit the deep conversations. You know I sometimes wish that I could read through all of it again. Or just do the same conversations again. With you. There's no one in my life quite like you, who truly inspired me to be a better person and to stop taking drugs. To stop hurting others. Only you could've helped me, and you did. The fact that you left my life so soon hurt, but I understand now. In a way you set me free. You made me accountable for all the BS in my life, and to think, this never would've happened without you looking at me and laughing at that shitty joke I made in that 1 week course. I still can't believe the class liked me, when I couldn't even like myself.

Thanks C, You're the best person in my life. Or were in my life. I hope everything goes well for you at Uni.

-M
>>
>>17120572
>only gay for hotter women
pretendbians please fuck off
>>
M,
you are long gone and a distant memory that has haunted me for years. You brought me to the my breaking point, and for some odd reason, the guilt I had for cutting ties with you still lingers to this day.
It has been about four years now,and it seems that you haven't changed much, you're still seeking for attention from others and presenting yourself as a person of good heart and no ill intent. That is a lie of course, but I'm a bit biased...
Because of you, I would finally be able to confront the suppressed issues that hindered me from being the person I wanted to be for years. In an odd way, I'm thankful for your manipulative mind that broke me, because I'm better now.
I may never have the chance to cross paths with you again, and I don't feel as if I could ever say what I have written here in person.
- H
>>
Hey A,

I had a dream about you again. No matter what I do, it seems I still want to be with you. Even if I try to replace the love I have of you with something like hate, underneath it all, I still love you. I still want to be with you. Despite how much you hurt me and knowing you aren't good for me, I'd still take you back if you came back to me. I feel so weak not being able to get over you knowing you already have. I want to forget you, these past 6 years because of how much it hurts to think about it. I hope you're doing better than me kind of.

-R
>>
Dear J,
I wanted to thank you for the past 2 months. If I hadn't met you I would never have made it this far. I'm glad you got into the college you wanted, and the track scholarship is awesome. But knowing you're going away is killing me. I already know what is going to happen after you leave, and I'm scared. I wish you knew too.
L
>>
Dear Norm
We're happy you're out of both our lives. You were a parasite. We don't care how much you lie to justify your actions towards both of us.
We're best friends and you aren't part of that any longer and we're laughing at you.
You sad sack of shit. Its funny how much you wanted us to break up brought us far closer together than we even thought possible.
You'll never and could never tear us apart. Get mad you fat ugly shit.
>>
Mom
I'm sorry for existing, I'm sorry for it all. And I'm sorry for reaching out to you. I didn't mean to fuck up your life. Sorry you got stuck with me as your bastard. I bet it only hurts more because I look so much like you.
Never meant to be such a constant disappointment, sorry for being such a perpetual fuck up. Sometimes I remember as a child how you'd sing to me and it just destroys me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you. I'm glad you have your family and I I hope it's everything you wanted. It's better now that I'm gone, I can't threaten to destroy what you hold so dear. Don't worry. This way if shit goes down you can't blame me further (but you will, if only out of habit).
You will always have my love. I had no choice when I was small to wholly depend on you to keep me safe and nurture my development as a person. Truth is you weren't prepared in any way whatsoever. You were never there, emotionally unavailable and overwhelmed every time I tried to come to you. I know you're disgusted by me, but you raised a person capable of adapting. You didn't raise a weak minded bitch.
- always, your bastard daughter
>>
>>17118920
i'm female. I'm assuming your'e male. I think I'm on the other end of "just another fuck." It hurts me, too. All my life it seems that everyone always just wanted to fuck me. But not be my friend. Not include me in their lives. By pure luck I met a man who loved me for a long time but it's over. And now I'm back where I started but older and even so it's the same thing. People just want to fuck me. And then leave me.
>>
i can feeling your change voice, i know that this effect is my fault only, i want your felicity and listening your laugh
>>
keep the "praperty" hope you enjoyed the book
>>
Dear J

I keep searching through amateur porn sites/search engines and video hosting sites looking for the sex tape you made with your friend. I know you recorded yourself having sex with her. I saw the chat log. You sent her photos and videos and she did the same for you. You even told her you masturbated to them. She must have felt so desirable, the stupid beached whale. Its become a daily habit of mine to search and hope that I find it. I hope that you slipped up and hosted it somewhere. That some anon saved it and spread it so that it could forever be recorded on the internet. Pray I never find it or give up.
>>
>>17110636
That's brutal....hope you find a way forgive and move on OP of this letter
>>
Suddenly I'm drawn to Ts instead of Js. Could this be the change I need in my life?

-M
>>
>>17123360
Do you seriously think the first fucking letter of a name has any goddamned significance
>>
C,

I really don't get why you get mad at nothing and expect me to say sorry. I don't feel it. I just told you I don't like her as your gf and you know exactly why. I just don't want to call you now because I feel I will be disappointed with your reactions.

Sincerely,
P
>>
W,

I feel slightly more at peace now. I was at the bar last night when I thought about you, thought what you did to me. I'm still hurt I never got a goodbye from you.But I'm glad I atleast sent you that message on FB asking you to reconsider. I wonder if you even noticed you recieved it, it wasn't marked as read. But I have a feeling you saw it you just chose to not acknowledge it just like those contact request and messages on skype.
But I already feel at peace about this. I have this feeling, this light but yet peaceful feeling we'll meet again one day. The promise we made won't truly break. I have a feeling that one day you'll wonder where I'm at in life and you'll say hello. I have a good feeling about this. And until that day comes I hope you all the best. I sincerely mean it.
We were truly never meant to be together, ut who knows. I feel like we will talk again maybe not on a level we once were ,but just as friends. I'll happily wait for this. But in the meanwhile,I hope at least once, a girl you love will just one day leave you without a goodbye. Just like you did to me.

Good luck in life,goodbye, and don't forget that I love you.

-AD
>>
>>17122623
Thus sounds juicy, story?
>>
Dear R,
I am happy. I am genuinely happy.
The idea that you don't want anyone but me makes my heart go silly.
I feel like we are so much more than what we want to say, and I deeply love what we are.
I want to talk to you all day, and kiss your face, and fuck for hours and then watch sports on TV.
Truly yours,
M.
>>
>>17123009
I'm a fag, and my whole life has been the same... But now I'm older, I look back and see that I was used, never befriended. My longest relationship is in the region of 6 months.

Funny thing is, I've more offers from guys way out if my league as I've gotten older. I don't want that. I want to settle and enjoy a soulmate.
>>
You're driving me crazy without even knowing it. I'm so anxious these days, waiting for the day when wet might hang out again or when I'll see you at work. I can't eat or concentrate on my hobbies. I hope things work out, because this will hurt like a bitch, I know it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462271492254.jpg (30 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462271492254.jpg
30 KB, 960x960
You were gonna be my ride or die. I took "for life" seriously. I am a fool.
>>
>>17120983
I can relate to this
>>
I hate that I feel,like you used my insecurity and trust problems against me as if it was my fault I could consider everything a conspiracy including from my closest to hurt me.,if you didn't want to hurt me,why didn't you do more to convince me you never would? You're not my enemy! I had enough of a fight with all the terrible things I was forced to deal with. I wasn't well at all. Your support, your care. I still needed that. It wasn't your fault but I spent years hating myself over it
>>
I really want to be with you, but I'm so desperately afraid to be hurt,that I run when we face it. I want us to have a real relationship. So much. Like the beautiful friendship,we once had but with a physical closeness that secures it where it belongs. The subtlety of your moves on me. We're a perfect match. A combination of chemical surges, melting into each other. I really feel it, so good. I need your reassurance. I'm probably too insecure, damaged, not confident enough. I tried to make that for myself where the others failed to. I did. I do. I won't be overcome by it anymore. I felt the intensity of us making love in my mind so naturally, passionately recalling your whispers to me
>>
Im getting fatter and I hate it.
Ive tried diet and exercise but its not really working so I think Im doing something wrong. I hate that I also have really bad allergies so I cant go out to jog and a lot of times I just feel sick and tired so I barely even move. I hate that the only gym that finally opened in town requires a 2 year contract for 40 bucks a month. Who the hell is their demographic?
Im afraid of who I will become if I cant get back into shape and even more afraid since Im new in this city and think Ill become a fat lonely weirdo and no one will invite me to parties
>>
>>17123360
I don't know ant ts but I know a fucklot of js. All of them are bitches.
>>
L,
I know about your crush on me and so do our friends. You are an incredibly sweet girl, but I am damaged and you cannot fix me. We've gotten close recently and I'll admit your feelings aren't entirely one sided. I don't know how to proceed without hurting you.
-J
>>
K,
No, we weren't that close but we were still friends despite our 6 year age difference. Time and location eroded the friendship but now that we're both older you seem to have become less mature. Your new apartment seems to have become the Casting House and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested but stay off the drugs and cut back on the alcohol at least until you're old enough to buy it yourself.
>>
>>17123565
Yeah. It like that with me, too. I want someone older than me but the only people who approach me are younger and I went there ONCE and NEVER again!
>>
>>17123296
I know there's sex tapes of me out there and I wish I could find them. I don't even know where to start. I feel like I should at least be able to get off to myself, dammit!
>>
>>17123866
This was lovely. Wish it was for me. and yet... it could've been written by me, too.
>>
>>17123378
J's and Ms are a meme and I'm being hella facetious.
>>
T-

I seriously wish I didn't have to work so early and I wasn't so stupid exhausted or I'd come over and we could fuck each other stupid. I'd really like that. I'll ask you what you're doing on Tuesday, cause I'll be free, I think. Seriously... I'm craving that D so badly...
>>
>>17124004
The last j I liked ended up playing me. A lot of it was my fault and my imagination, but you know he could have shut it down, too, instead of leaving me to linger in purgatory.
>>
P,

You cross my mind sometimes still. Just little things happen to remind me of you. I was actually watching "King of Kong" and I thought of you. Every time I pass an arcade game, I think about your hands ghosting over the game controls. When I see EVA-01 or purple and neon green together, I remember your watch with the same colors.

I do regret that things happened the way they happened. I was too nervous the day we met. I was too afraid of being hurt; I was looking for love and you had nothing to give me so I just... disappeared. I should've handled things more gently and done some things differently, but ah well. There's nothing changing that.
>>
Dear Stevie Wonder,

I wish you could read this but my sources say you are a nigger. Please accept my condolences.

Sincerely,

Anon
>>
I'm so in love with you. You know that, but you don't know how afraid that makes me. I've never felt this way about anyone before, and I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. I know you feel the same way about me too. Just something in me, maybe my own insecurities, is telling me that I'm not who you think I am. Not that I'm hiding anything from you, but there's a lot about me that you just don't know. It's mostly who I was in the past, but I feel like eventually it will creep up again and you won't really be interested in that part of me. I'm probably just being really insecure, but still it's driving me nuts. I really want to tell you but I just don't know how.
>>
>>17120676
this is a good call anon.
>>
L
I hope you will ever forgive me. I wish I could be that strong and help you with your depression,, but I ran away, because I have my own problems, and I can't afford to mess you up anymoreI wish I could just talk to you all the time. But I know we will never meet and care for each other again. You will grow to become a great person, and maybe when that happens I will see you from far away and be glad for you. I miss you. But I know this is for the best for both of us. I'm so afraid of being with anyone else right now...I really hope someday you and I will find hapiness. for now let us be brave
N
>>
Dear L

You cheated on your be with me... Awesome!!! Let's do it again!

P.s. Everytime I see you with him it reminds me of when I had you bent over, pulling your hair and nailing you. And you told me you were single so...no harm, no foul
>>
>>17124533
Saying hi once in awhile cant hurt. I miss you too.
>>
I am sorry that i am such a fuck up I wish i could be like all those populare people those who gets alot of money who gets woman fast who is strong and dependent I am sorry. I wish i could be amazing thing is i am such a fuck up and broken that its too late, again sorry.
>>
A,
My first day on the job I thought you were a guy based on your nickname on the schedule, so I wasn't at my best with unkempt hair, shorts, and dirty glasses. You probably don't even remember that but when we first met you initiated the introductions and gave me the best handshake a woman's ever done, complete with direct eye contact, and 8 months later I still remember it like it just happened. You didn't let go for a few seconds, and the manager even commented with "aww holding hands already?".

You don't know the owner came up to me after and said that's the first time you ever introduced yourself to someone unprompted. Since then you've been the greatest challenge I've ever faced in terms of getting to know someone due to your shyness and to-the-point nature, and even though it's taken 8 months just to basically find out you have siblings, it's been so worth it getting to see your quirks and figuring out your personality. When I heard you mumble "+10" after showing up with food for you one day, I asked around and discovered your fluctuating point system like in the Sims. I'm aware everyone starts at -40 and that the highest any man has ever gotten is +15, but I'm determined to reach and stay at +100.

All the hours I've spent helping you clean up after people when you're working alone and all the times I've brought food mid-shift only for you to take a break and run into the back to eat by yourself while I'm eating out front are worth seeing your clear blue eyes sparkle and hearing the quiet "thanks for everything" when I'm leaving. Time is the one thing we can't get back. I don't waste mine on nobodies and losers. You're worth every second of this pursuit and then some. Never forget that.

D
>>
>>17124463
stevie probably wonders
>>
>>17123229
delete, delete, delete. worried?
>>
>>17124433
Sometimes I wonder if it's the same j... The one I know is a real piece of pua shit.
>>
I'm sorry, but I still love you. I really do want to be your friend. But this is killing me. I will always want more. I've been a wreck this past week. Not talking to you and ignoring your existence was the only thing I could do. It was two years and nothing has changed. I feel so happy and so complete with you. I love the way we talk together. I feel like we get along so well. There are not many people I feel a connection to in general. You are such a unique person. We agree on so many things. It's so fucking rare. I've never felt this way about anyone else. I feel so irrational. I know you can't make someone love you. How could I be so stupid. I thought you came back to me because you finally realized I'm the one for you. But it was really just because you finally loved someone else enough to know the pain I feel. You like me as a person. You said you found me attractive. I guess I just don't understand why I'm not enough. It makes me feel like such attract loser. I can't live like this. I'm sorry.
>>
Dear dad, I'm sorry about the useless piece of shit that I am, I'm sorry because there were many times when you needed my help but I was afraid of doing anything, I know that you're the retarded because you fucked my mom being 16 yrs old, but maybe if I died inside the womb, you could have a better life, instead of being poor and cucked by the my slut-mom, I really appreciate the fact that you and mom didn't abort me, and supported me until this point, but I'm a fucking failure, I got this life but i never used it properly, you got depression and suicidal thoughts, and I can't even support you with that, selfish shit like me doesn't deserve being helped, I could die any day is this horrible place, but the next year i'll be able to work, I'll take us out of this shit-hole, if I can't support you like a son, I will help you with money, being poor is a piece of shit,my life is pointless, but I will be happy if almost can pay you and my mom all the effort that you both gave me.
>>
I dont want a serious relationship, I want to fuck you I want to hear you moaning, I want to licm your wet pussy, I want to stick my fingers in your ass, I want to tie and blindfold you, I want to rubb my dick in your pussy, I want to bite you ear and talk you dirty things, I want you to suck my dick and I want fuck you until we get tired of fucking, I know that will never do this, and I don't want to invest my time trying to fuck you, I'm not going to kidnapp you because you couldn't enjoy it, I know that I can do this to any sluttygirl from the school, but Isn't the same thing, seriously I wish that I could ask you this if there's a little chance, but I don't have the balls, since the day that I meet you, I wanted to fuck you so bad.
>>
Dear c.,
I really enjoyed these months together and i am not sure about what i am doing. You just seem to prefer getting high than spending time with me. You are creating a ditch that is taking me down with you and i can't really do anything different than moving away to forget you. I loved you. I love you now, but i know that you won't change your mind and there's no other way to solve this situation. I won't find a person like you in my life, you are the one for me, but i'm fuckin tired of changing for you when you wouldn't do the same. I feel sick and lonely as never before, because there's no certainty in this life, and you demonstrated it to me again. I would give everything i have for you, but you wouldn't move a finger for me.
I am here, in your room writing this shit, waiting for you to stand up and hug me, but it won't happen i know, you are probably expecting the same from me while lying on your bed, but you won't win this argument, not this time.
I am saying goodbye to you this afternoon,to never meet you again.
Everything teach something in this life and i won't forget what i learnt.
Goodbye my love
>>
Dear guy or gal that finds my phone
Please dont judge me for the pictures and big masses of porn saved on it, I'm lonely
If there should be a lawsuit incoming theres one coming back for snooping in my privacy

And dear future me,
dont stash porn on your phone and install a killswitsh
>>
I could be having sex with two tall, good-looking guys. But both of them are so stupid and insensitive I blocked them out of my life. But God I want sex so bad. I actually masturbated in my car this morning, which I've never done. Then when I came home I masturbated to some bondage/torture porn on /gif/. And now I think I'll die if I don't have someone tie me up and fuck me until I pass out.

Why am I like this? I hate it. I'd turn lez but women don't like me. I've never even kissed a girl. I wish I didn't want to fuck men. I read about a woman who actually used to vomit every time she was near a man. God, I wish I had that. Fuck me I'm so lonely.
>>
>>17126268
Hot.
>>
E,

I'm relieved we said our goodbyes today. I still feel as if you blame me for this ending. But I'm glad I finally told you the truth about how shitty you are at investing in this relationship. I'm glad you just openly admitted, knowing that this was your fault too. I wish you reconsidered us. You said it was too weird, but I feel like maybe you were afraid that it was going to happen again only because we would still be distant. You were right, you'd still be the same guy and you would still leave me disappointed. I hope one day in the future you will reconsider, or maybe that bob dylan song will come on and you will realise how good I was to you. We may never see eachother again, but you'll still be in my thoughts. I still love you, E.
But I guess it was time for both of us to finally move on. I wont forget you, and please dont forget that you meant a lot to me, please dont.

With love,

AD
>>
>>17125641
You never know. He's a waiter who has a girlfriend and a kid. If he's doing this to others it'll make it easier for me to cut this clean. Best wishes to you.
>>
I adored him then
I adore him now
-to my husband-to-be
I give everything
>>
s

We make a really hot interracial couple.

Sorry I tease you about the ass-backwards shithole you live in. You can feel free to do the same back, but you're just a better person than I am and wouldn't enjoy it huh?

I love you.
>>
>>17126681
Not this faggot again...
>>
It's just that copy paste faggot copying people again
>>
T
I saw you today while you were pacing, on the phone, in the office next to your own. You looked fucking gorgeous.
It's becoming progressively more difficult to avoid finding you incredibly attractive. So much so that I think I'm at the point where I just give up fighting and go along with it. You're so sexy.
I wonder whether you realise how beautiful you are. I know that you get a lot of attention - which I used to think was because you are "unusual" in the sense that you stand out from the crowd. Now I suspect that you get the attention because you're beautiful, and I just wasn't paying enough attention to notice that before.
But still, just because you are aware that you get attention that doesn't mean that the penny has dropped for you; it would not surprise me at all if you are humbly, blissfully, willfully ignorant when it comes to self awareness.
Well, that doesn't matter. I see you. And I can admire and appreciate your charm and good looks more than enough for the both of us put together.
It does seem a little unbalanced that someone as wonderful as you gets to be beautiful too... unbalanced, but strangely appropriate. And fortunate, for me.
Lucky, lucky me.
D
>>
D.,

I want you. More than anything in the world right now. You know how the saying goes : we want what we can't get. And you're probably the thing I can the least get on this planet.

So what now, you may ask ? You're not going to date me, let alone break this poisonous relationship you have for my sake. I am well aware of that. But still, just like you I like any ambition in life beyond that of making people unhappy, and the way I see it, I carry so much already that adding your burden to mine won't change much.

So here's what I offer : anytime you suffer because of him, call me. I'll arrange something to cheer you up, perhaps call F. since she seems to be good at this stuff, or perhaps I'll just know what to do by experience or instinct. And even if you're not suffering, know that you can ever rely on me.

"A big chain of happiness", heh ? Gotta start with a few links.

- D
>>
File: ThinkSay.jpg (27 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
ThinkSay.jpg
27 KB, 500x357
D, R, ?, etc,
I notice y'all every single time. I just have no idea how or when it's appropriate to say "hi". Yes, I somehow managed to make it this many years on Earth with absolutely no social skills whatsoever.

?,
Thanks for saying hi to me, you're the only one that does. You even remembered my birthday and I don't remember your name. Sorry doesn't cut it, i'm an idiot, i'll go to facebook right now and see if i can find it and memorize it. Least i can do.
Remember how a few weeks ago your friends talked about how you noticed me smiling that one time and pointed it out to them, all excited? That really got to me. Now i can't say that nobody would notice if i killed myself. You probably would.

B,
Yes I neglected your messages for an entire week. Sorry. You even said "good night" and "good morning", this is a new situation for me. Normally i get a couple texts a year, you sent 7 in a day and i thought "oh god i'll do this later" then put my phone in a drawer and the whole week went by. I'll text back tomorrow, it's past 2AM now and i think it's impolite at this hour. Sorry again.

D,
We haven't talked in 6 months but you're still the closest thing i got to a friend. Are we even friends on facebook though? I'll go check. But i don't remember most of your name either, shit. You actually reminded me once though, that was great. I feel like you understand, at least a little.

Last time we talked you asked me if i'm lonely. I gave some stoic bullshit 3-word answer, but the truth is that it's complicated.
The last time i was a normal kid with friends i was like 5 years old, so i can't say if i'm lonely, i don't remember anything else.
The anxiety probably doesn't help though. I even had to withhold the EKG from my physical since the heart rate on it was 160 BPM. This stoic face took a lot of practice, lol.
For what it's worth, if i could just randomly call up and talk to someone, it'd be you.

R,
You're adorable and I want to hug you sometimes.

--M.
>>
I'm in the room next to yours, of course I can hear you jerking off. Every fucking time.

Just because all the lights are off in the house doesn't mean I'm asleep, but I have a feeling you already know that and just don't give a fuck because you don't seem to make the smallest effort to keep quiet

I understand the necessity, jerk off all you want but I'm right through the fucking wall. Literally all you have to do is shut the fuck up.

You're all levels of disgusting

But just shut the hell up
>>
>>17127278
Just tell them OP
>>
Dear Tom

I'm glad I got you out of my life. I think we're both happier and I'm mentally stable. Us getting together was a mistake and we drove each other nuts but I wouldn't change it, I'm glad I became who I am today, I know I can't contact you but if you find this, Thank you.

I wish you all the best in life for you and your wife.
>>
This dude is bringing beer and food to my hotel, what the fuck? What're you doing, universe?
>>
you were in love with the forest. you wanted to study herbology in school...
i had a passion for welding. machines. i was driven to study industrial engineering.
you're and entire, lush forest...
i'm but a building...
what hope could i ever have?
>>
M

I really like you. I love hanging out. Just being with you makes me happy.

Only thing that pains me is that we are both in relationships. I know mine is ending soon, due to her choice, but I doubt you will leave yours. I just wish we could be together. Just seeing you at work makes my whole day, week even. I hope I see you tomorrow.

L
>>
Dear J,

This was the hardest thing I've ever done. I can't stop crying. I feel terrible. I still love you, and I always will. I'm sorry, but we're better off this way I guess. We knew about LDRs and yet we tried, we've been through a lot. We've grown up a lot. We fucked up a lot. I'm sorry for everything I did. I'm hurt too. I wish you all the best, and I want you to live your life the way you want. I love you. I'll always be here for you. Thank you. Thank you for these amazing 3 years. You're the love of my life. I'll be waiting. Well, maybe we'll get back together, maybe not. Maybe you should just move back to Portugal.
See you around, moro c.

-M
>>
Good night my dear. Have a good day at work tomorrow. I look forward to our next hangout, and seeing you this weekend
>>
Holy fuck you're such a nice person and one of the coolest dudes I know but learn some fucking boundaries. It's not cool for you to invite yourself over unannounced every time I have a day off. I don't know how many more hints I can drop that you're being annoying as fuck.
>>
E,

I honestly still can't get over this. I'm glad I finally got my goodbye but I wish you'd reconsider. I wish you still loved me like you did. I honestly dont think I'll ever meet a guy like you again. You're still so special to me, I hope and pray one day you'll be reminded of me. Wonder where i am in life, what Im doing, wonder if I miss you. You say Girl from the North Country Fair reminds you of me, I think you knew all along that we would eventually have our goodbye.

I hope you'll never forget me, I hope things such as that song or places we went together will remind you of me, what we had.
I hope one day we can meet again, start off as strangers and fall in love again. I still think we're meant to be, I'm willing to wait for the day for us to be reunited. Please reconsider all of this, lets try to work this out. If not now, I hope in the future.

I still love you, never forget me E.

Yours,

-AD
>>
The guy at the school cafe,

I can't remember your name, and I came back to see you the 2nd time, but you were not there. You have really lovely eyes, and I like the way they slant downwards at the outer corners. Its the neatest thing I have ever seen.

See you Wednesday.
>>
A.Y
i dont know if you like me or not, if you do please make me know, if you dont... please stop being good towards me, im starting to feel hurt :(
-Rz
>>
S,

I saw you in the store today while I was working. I litterally stopped and did a double take thiking, "is it really her, here? Why now, when Im falling apart every damn day and night?" I dont want you to see me like ths, but the funny thing is, you didnt even notice me, I guess I have changed a bit since school, but you're still unexplainably beautiful, just the way I remembered you. After that, I went to the storage cooler and sat there and cried for what felt like an eternity. I didnt care if anyone saw or heard me. It just fucking broke me seeing you while Im litterally cryi in g myself to sleep over my fuck ups with you and how I wish I could fix them. I just wish things went differently. I think I might be gay now because of you, not because you turned me off to women, its just I dont want to be with any other woman except you. But I have to thank you, you helped me make my decision, im leaving this place and never looking back. I doubt anyone will notice, but I hope you do...
-Q
>>
H,
As stupid as it sounds I've been thinking of you every single day ever since we broke contact.
Is stupid since I was the one that asked for it.
I wonder if you still remember me...
hope you are doing fine.
>>
M,
I want to kiss you. I know you like me, I knew it since the beginning. You know my plan, i wanna go. I like you as a friend. Should we be friends with benefits just for one time? I don't know. It'd be great for me, but I think you'll be hurt. You don't deserve this. You are so extraordinary. I'm angry with myself because I fall in love with a heartless person instead of you. I love you, but not the way we both wish to. Today when we hugged, you trembled. You doubted. You were about to kiss me. I wish you would, but i'm glad you didn't. I love you M. I'm so sorry of all of this.
-D.
>>
De
>>
Matthew..

Look at me.
>>
I know you like me but youre too afraid to make a move and i clearly like you too but i dont wanna mess it up by rushing it you think youre not good enough but youre all that i need you come in looking for me but wont text me i hope we work together again this summer and i hope you make me yours because youre all i ever think about and ive never had someone stay in my mind as much as you do
>>
>>17127847

If hints don't work then you'll just need to be forward with him.
>>
>>17114693
wow bich
>>
>>17127331
Your name/initial?
>>
>>17128066
Initials?
>>
>>17125667
initials?
>>
E,
You would never believe me if i told you, but you've left a great impact on my life. I can never erase you from my memory...I still see you everywhere i go. Even I am surprised, Ive mastered the art of erasing people from my head. I erased everyone that ever hurt me. Even though you've hurt me, It was mostly me who egged you on to the point of the wound. even still, I fucking love you. I have no way to contact you. I fucked up my life.

I don't know how much longer I'm going to be here. Just know i will always love you, E. Forever and always.

Ill meet you on the dark side of the moon. I'll wait for you <3.
>>
>>17128328
Initials?
>>
H
>>
Hey jodi,
Its been about a year since We last spoke and I still miss you. I've been lurking around ur instagram and Twitter accounts and I've learned something new about you. You never loved me. I feel so stupid cuz it took 17 years to figure this out. I really wish that you would have killed me the night we were at your cousin's place. Or the time we were in our apt. You have done so many fuked up things to me since We first met. You have totally ruined my life. I hope that it was worth it. Your an asshole and you really should remove my picture from your instagram. It really hurt me to find that you used my pic for a cumdumpster meme. All I ever was to you was a joke. I let you cheat on me and didn't say anything for fear of losing you. I had no one but you and you took advantage of that. Its your fault that my parents disowned me. My father wanted to kill me when he found out that his first born son, his precious namesake was a homo. My mother kicked me out on the street when she found out. She couldn't even look at me. It hurt so bad. You physically beat me every chance you got. You raped me.I really wish I could get over you. You will never know how much i love you. All the horrible things you put me thru and I still love you. I know you will never read this. But I hope you somehow find it one day after I'm gone, just so you can see what you have done to me. I know you probably won't care. You asked me to leave you alone and just to show you how much i love you I'm not gonna bother you. I'll let you live your life. I changed my number just in case you decided to try tormenting me any further.not that it matters because I probably won't be around much longer. I hope someone teaches you to love one day, and I also hope it kills you the way You have killed me. I hope it rips you apart. I hope it makes you bleed the way I'm going to. I hope it burns your eyes the way mine burn. I hope it makes your heart break the way mine has. Bye jodi...Love vette
>>
>>17110129
I know you don't browse /adv/ but I've been thinking about you a shit ton lately. Every plane I go on, I imagine that I'm coming to see you. I so regret ruining things between us. I would love to start talking even if it just ends in sex because I don't want my first time to be with some random guy. I miss you. Message me.
>>
I'm coming into town next week. I wonder if you still live there, or maybe you've moved back east. But I hope to see you. It's been two years since we last exchanged words, but you still mean something to me.

I hope you're doing well. I miss you.
>>
>>17128507
Why don't you message me?
>>
fuck you fuckboy. thank you for telling everyone i work with that we fucked. they all think you're an immature piece of shit. grow up and use deodorant you smelly asshole.
>>
Thank you for contributing to my research, albeit unwittingly. You won't be seeing me as much anymore, I think. I do still somewhat regret not asking you out when I had the opportunity.
>>
R,
Even after all these years I am still in love with you. I miss seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, little things that would brighten up even my shittiest of days. Even though you don't feel the same, I still wish we hadn't lost contact. Having you in my life, even if it'd be nothing more than friendship, would still be something.
Hope you're doing well! <3

Love always

H
>>
>>17112232

>Everything you experience is chemical reaction you silly bitch. Consciousness is a chemical reaction. The smugness you felt when you "logically" dismissed your sensory experiences as mere chemical reactions was a chemical reaction. The mild annoyance this post is causing you is chemical reaction. Your whole lived experience is a chemical reaction. In other words, if love isn't real, neither are you. Put /that/ in your pipe and smoke it, homeslice.

Fantastic, I tip my hat to you sir.
>>
M

If you're sick of me leaving hints behind, creating some "weird scavenger hunt", the answer is the image I uploaded on first on January, this year. Take the image, find the set of number sequence in the background. These point towards certain pages and words within that book I bough you when you turned 19.

Yeah, I know. "Why the huge looping of hints? Stop doing this to me, I'm not a test-bloody-subject" I'm not so much testing you, I'm just seeing how well I can set something up like this over the many years. And I mean, if you don't find it in the end, then I'm the one that's failed.

Or you could just ask me to marry you, you know? That could easily come first.

A
>>
>>17128733
Because it's been long enough without the closed link of hints, so hurry up already!
>>
>>17115077

Do it! One day he'll move away or something will happen and you'll beat yourself up for never taking the opportunity while it was there.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.