[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is fucked. In 2004 my dad started having an affair with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Kay Hipsey.jpg (69 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Kay Hipsey.jpg
69 KB, 960x960
My life is fucked.

In 2004 my dad started having an affair with a local gold digging slag. My mum and dad divorced. My dad married the slag and they moved 90 miles away. My mum decided to move us to a town a few miles from where my dad and his slut of a wife lived. While my dad was away working my slut step-mum would entertain male friends. A few years ago my step-mum convinced my dad to mortgage his home and give her the money so she could buy a house for her daughter to live in. I see my inheritance dwindling and being stolen by my step-mum. My step-mother had a huge heart attack and then a stroke while being operated on and spent 2 weeks in a coma. I wanted her to die. She isn't dead. My mum still has feelings for my dad and I think my dad still has feelings for my dad. He is now the full time carer for my step mum who is paralysed down one side. How can I convince my dad to leave and come back to my mum?
>>
1) Your Mum is a stalking fucking idiot. She should have started a new life not move to near where your Dad and his new wife live.

2) What your dad does financially is his own business.

3) Take a look at yourself your Dad's wife is seriously ill. Show some empathy.
>>
How does that mean your life is fucked. Sucks for your dad, though.
>>
>>17128783
You can't. Divorces happen, get over it. Step mothers are always a pain in the ass, for biological reason. A step mother will always favor her own children over any other, as she is 100% sure their offspring are theirs. A father does not have this guarantee, hence their are, by nature, more accepting of foreign children.
Yes, she did steal your inheritance to favor her own breed. This is what step mothers do. Just accept it for what it is, go about your business and move on with your life.
Let this be a lesson to you and don't marry a single mother. They will always be most loyal to their offspring and expect you to spend your resources on them whilst depriving your own offspring.
This is not a /pol/ memay, I have experienced it first hand.
>>
>>17128798
>2) What your dad does financially is his own business.
But it's not. Usually, where he stands now was made possible by his father's efforts. Maybe not, maybe yes. Anyway, you are supposed to support your children first, and not your cuckoo breed's. If you don't, you are literally a cuckold and need to have your dick chopped off.
>>
You know you're not actually entitled to any inheritance unless your father actually passes away, right? His property and money is to do with as he pleases while he's alive, if he doesn't want to leave you anything, he's under no obligation to. If your father isn't worth anything more than an inheritance to you, then he's better off without you in his life.
>>
Your Dad's a bit of a cunt, I know you want to think that your tart of a step-mum is responsible for making him cheat on your mum, but it was all completely his choice. From all that we know in your post, he abandoned his marriage and his family for a shot with this shitty women, again all of this was his choice. Hes a complete fool.

Your mum would be better not to get back together with someone like that. Forget about your inheritance and earn what you need with hard work and make sure you look out for your mum.
>>
Your step-mom has been very clever. I am assuming that you dad owns his property outright? This could have meant he could have kicked her out at any time now she has got him to mortgage the property and give her the money to buy a house in her own name? If they split she has a property while your Dad has the mortgage on his property. Very very clever.

And what is wrong with your Mom? Why uproot you from your friends and relatives and move across country to near where her ex husband lives?
>>
>>17128810
>Forget about your inheritance and earn what you need with hard work
This. What do you think what kids of poor families do?
My dad wastes his money too whereas my mother can't even pay for her own retirement. Do I really want to have the filthy money of my dad? Nope.
>>
>>17128815
>And what is wrong with your Mom? Why uproot you from your friends and relatives and move across country to near where her ex husband lives?
With her spineless behaviour and low self esteem she made op the same cuck she herself is.
Get it op and grow a spine. It's not too late.
>>
I feel for you anon.

Your dad is a cunt, your step-mom is a slut who has feathered her own nest and is looking after her own kids and your mom is a deranged stalker that needs to cut ties and make her own life. This would make a good storyline in a soap opera.
>>
If you can wipe ur own ass, then stop drooling over ur dads money and get to work.
>>
>>17128798
Man, I am not OP but I read only anger in your words. Anger and blame.

People do the best they can.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.