[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual exclusivity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1462620439653.jpg (200 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462620439653.jpg
200 KB, 1024x1024
Hi everyone, i have a bit of a problem: i have a girlfriend from 2 years and i have tried to tell her that we stay together, but we can do everything with anyone. In theory she respects it, in reality show would probably never do it and would not accept me derailing from our relationship even from a moment, because she had Daddy issues and needs a manly and protettive persone near her. She is sweet, loyal, smart and good looking, but i somehow feel in prison, has someone lived that before? What can i do? I know that my desires are not wrong, because the Life is mine but..
>>
It's a bit late after two years if you don't want to risk the relationship tbqh. Basically you want to go from exclusive to open, and the reason is you feel trapped with her. You need to check yourself and figure out whether you'd feel trapped in monogamy in general, or if it's just with your particular girlfriend. Oneitis is a bitch no matter how wonderful the relationship is. If it feels natural with other girls, the good that it could do could outweighs the damage if holding back. You should read up on polyamory, and really figure out if this is just due to problems in the relationship, or if you could see yourself losing your gf, and then telling all the girls you are dating than this is how you are, risking missing out on long term possibilities with a lot of potentially wonderful women. Browse blackdragon's blog for in-depth.
>>
>>17128712
Thx for the response, i probably wouldnt lose her, but i will destroy her pshych
>>
>[...] because she had Daddy issues
Are you saying that any normal person would accept their partner having sex with others?

Either way, you should figure out why you feel imprisoned. Is it really just that sex has gotten boring and you want to try out new things, or more like new girls? Is it just her, or will you want an open relationship with your next partner (if you end up breaking up) after a couple of years as well?

You can try to make it work but consider whether you love her enough to stay exclusive, or whether you should stay single to fuck around, or maybe start a polyamorous relationship where you both fuck around right from the beginning, etc.
>>
kill yourself OP
>>
>>17128787
Thx for the great help, much appreciated :)
>>
>>17128744
It is entirely possibile, i know lots of men and women who can do this without great problema. I highlighted her Daddy issues to make you understand that while being a great girl, better than 90 % of girls, she still clings to me sometimes
>>
You're blaming her for how she feels, so I wouldn't say you are being totally rational or confident that acting out your desires in this way is fair to her at all.
>>
It sounds like you're the one with the problem if being with a great girl feels like prison.
>>
>>17128911
I am stating the truth, saying what her feelings are. Of course, i am not so confident because i know that my desires are not wrong, but it can be devastating to her, so i came here for advices.
>>
>>17128951
Maybe i just want something different: i recognize her being great, but still i think that forced monogamy could be a cultural problem. Men are biologically built to have more than a woman, if you want only one woman, fine for you, but the ones who want more women should probably not be crucified.
>>
>>17128968
You assign more responsibility to her in your writing, and I don't know what that will accomplish.

You're right, that you cannot be held accountable for your feelings and desires, but you should always be held accountable for your actions.

If the actions "devastate" and hurt her, then I would advise stopping. If that messes with your feelings/desires too much, and it is not tolerable, then I would reconsider the relationship, as a final measure.

You cant quite change your desires, and you cant change how she feels. You can each get your needs met in newer, more updated ways by acting differently in life, and that would probably require a (sane, passionate) psychologist for most people.
>>
>>17128070
>I know that my desires are not wrong, because the Life is mine
Modern moral philosophy in a nutshell, folks.
>>
>>17129008
Its my life
Its now or neva
I aint gonna live forever
>>
>>17128976

You sound very defensive about this.
>>
>>17128994
Thank you, for sharing this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.