[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm hugely attracted to this one particular girl, and thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1447378233251.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1447378233251.gif
2 MB, 360x202
I'm hugely attracted to this one particular girl, and thinks look kind of odd for me (Maybe there are odds or maybe it's just me, this is the reason I'm making this thread)

She's a little taller than me. Well built, curvy, like all girls in Crumb's comics. Has a lot of tattoos, that kinda-pinup attitude, you know what I mean: A beautiful face that sort of reminds you of old time beauty peagents. Some piercings. Overall, my kind of girl. A perfect 11/10

We don't know much other than the fact we have common friends. I've seen her dating guys into tattoos, rap, that sorta thing. Smoking pot in tracksuits.

But me? I'm the complete opposite of that. I dress clean, with fitting clothes and slick hair. No tattoos or piercings.

I'm attractive. People tell me that I should begin to trust in myself and in my aptitudes more because I'm very charming, and I'm definetely doing that. But even doing that I keep feeling that in this particular case I have very odd odds

Do you think I don't have a chance just because I'm not the same kind of animal she is, atleast aesthethically?
>>
You don't know until you make an effort to get to know her better and/or ask her out. Otherwise it's pure conjecture.
>>
Sounds like you're describing the previous woman I dated. Does she have breast implants and works as a restaurant manager?

My answer is yes, you have a chance. If you listen to your friends, that is.
>>
>>17127646
This is my general issue, something not specifically related to this case but in general.

I like a lot that kind of girl, but being the complete opposite always sort of dragged me into never asking. As if I thought everyone should date the ones that are similar to them aesthethically speaking! (Something I find absolutely boring)

I just see this kind of girls dating guys with big beards and tattoos and that sort of thing and I'm nothing but the opposite to it, so I never actually go for it. I feel I have no chance.
>>
>>17127652
>Breast implants
No way pal, she has big natural tits. Not against breast implants though, I dunno, whatever makes people confident. That's great!

>If you listen to your friends
You mean I should really listen to my friends instead of myself, because atleast the first are encouraging me instead of telling me I can't like the second?

Also, where you in the same subculture as hers?
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1121x1174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1121x1174
>>17127658
>People tell me that I should begin to trust in myself and in my aptitudes more because I'm very charming, and I'm definetely doing that.
This.

>But even doing that I keep feeling that in this particular case I have very odd odds
The odds got nothing to do with your looks or which subculture you think you belong to.

I'll indulge you.

me
>piss poor artist
>177cm tall
>skinny built
>no apartment, live in studio
>no tattoos
>electronic music
>beard, sure - but only for three months first time we hooked up. Sensed she was interested long before then.
>work part-time in kindergarden
>dress in whatever I feel like (anything from plain clothes, woolen sweater and tracksuit bottom, hoodie and pilot jacket, tailored suit)
>shut-in when not out drinking

her
>restaurant manager, income >60.000 euros
>185cm tall
>Amazonian built
>looking to buy own apartment (not her first)
>tattoos (arms, back, chest piece, legs)
>long blonde hair
>rock music, used to be more towards metal
>dresses in nice/plain clothes + leather jacket
>very social, dinner parties etc

in common
>we both go out and drink at the same locals
>we both like spicy food
>I also wear leather jacket sometimes

how
>I'm confident
>I saw her out one night my mate left me alone at a club
>went over to her table
>built attraction
>took her to my studio
>went down on her like a hero (her words)

I don't know what to say, dude. The only thing that matters is how well you build attraction.
>>
>>17127762
We dated for just three months btw. She fell head over heels, but I wasn't quite ready to commit, so she pulled the plug as soon as she asked me for exclusivity and I told her I nope. It was a shitty thing to do, I know.

If you don't believe in monogamy, don't do what I did. Tell her right away.
>>
>>17127637
>Chasing a mutilated used drug whore.
Anon you should try punching yourself in the face really hard.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.