[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go to jail on purpose? Think about it. Free health care,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bitch.jpg (148 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
148 KB, 424x283
Should I go to jail on purpose? Think about it. Free health care, free food, no responsibilities, you learn a bunch of badass shit, no work, etc.
>>
>>17127543
have fun getting raped senpai
>>
>>17127548
If OP is gay it's nothing but win
>>
I thought you had to work in prison? I remember in this one movie with Nicholas Cage, he had to make license plates. Oh, and in The Escapists, they had jobs where they had to do laundry and shit.

I imagine the health care would be pretty minimal, too. Just enough to keep you alive, sort of thing. Not like they'd fix long standing issues.

Your responsibilities would be keeping yourself out of trouble, and staying alive and sane while the world outside moves on while you play in your little box.

Pretty much the only way I'd consider that an option is if I hit absolute rock bottom, and I was 100% certain I wouldn't be able to survive otherwise.
>>
Inmates still have responsibilities, and often DO have menial occupations during their incarceration. That's why you see inmates making license plates in cartoons and such. It's cheap labor.

Also the food often sucks.
>>
>>17127543
Shit food, shit people, being forced to fight, helping jump someone or else get jumped next, rape is rarer in jail than prison but it still happens, it's like the worst highschool bullying x1000 constantly.

But hey this one Mexican guy I met once called it 'fightschool' with a grin on his face like he had some fond memories associated with the place. You get to sit and work out or read crime novels all day. Some people get used to it.
>>
From what little I know about prison, you don't have to take a job, but you'll want to because prison is boring as fuck without one and you'll want money to buy shit from the prison store.

A childhood friend of mine got into some stupid drug shit and ended up doing seven years, and he ended up spending the last three of them as a wilderness firefighter because hiking around hills with a shitload of gear was still less miserable than sitting in a cell all day.
>>
i prefer a painful death than jail
>>
Yes, make sure you do something so you get a long stint otherwise it won't be worth your time. When you do that you'll be guaranteed you get into real jail as opposed to some county bullshit. Best part is when you're there you get locked up with gang members and people who generally don't give a fuck. Odds are you'll get into at least one fight if not many. You'll most likely get the shit kicked out of you.

Oh yeah the food really does suck. You don't really get free healthcare like you think. You get the nurse when you get hurt or seriously ill. You know things you can get down out here in the free world at the ER. They aren't going to treat you for minor shit. You have a major responsibility too. It's called you aren't in charge of jack shit. You do exactly what they tell you and when they tell you. So yeah there's that. You don't learn "badass" shit. You can get an education or finish your GED if you're so inclined. You're not gonna learn how to become a career criminal. Protip, their in jail, they obviously weren't good criminals. No work? Wrong again. You work everyday to not go crazy dealing with jail life. No one wants to be in jail. The first couple of days are the worst but you get used to it, but in the long run no one wants to be there.

>source: I've been to county jail and have friends that have served 3-5 years in "real" jail
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.