[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get a guy to take a fucking hint? We were talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1462030416815.jpg (10 KB, 261x223) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462030416815.jpg
10 KB, 261x223
How do you get a guy to take a fucking hint?

We were talking about movies and he was pissed at his friends for going on mothers day without him, so he was complaining about not having anyone to go with. I told him "well, I don't have anyone either" and smiled and he said "well, I guess we're in the same boat" and he walked off.

He can't be this dumb. Is he trying to get me to ask him out? I thought guys were the ones who did that shit. I'm not opposed to asking a guy out but if that's weird and I'm getting the wrong vibe than idk
>>
>>17127247
>How do you get a guy to take a fucking hint?

One girls "OMG I WAS MAKING IT SO OBIVOUS, WAI HE NO MAN UP AND ASK ME OUT?" is another girls "OMG, CREEP, I WAS JUST BEIN' FRIENDLY".

That's why.
Even if a guy gets the hint, and sometimes we do, we might not think it's worth the risk.

Seriously, I've seen the sweetest, most innocent girls have their personality do a complete 180 on someone just for asking them out.
Like, they could have just said "Sorry, you're not really my type" but instead they have to call him a creep and shit.

It's just cruel.

>I told him "well, I don't have anyone either" and smiled.
On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is friends and 10 is banging like rabbits, what you did is a solid 5.
Too fucking ambiguous.

>s he trying to get me to ask him out? I thought guys were the ones who did that shit.

Well, that's just sexist.

>I'm not opposed to asking a guy out but if that's weird and I'm getting the wrong vibe than idk

Shit, if you like him just ask him out. Guys actually tend to be flattered when a girl likes them. We do not got offended about it and lash out.
>>
>>17127247
Well he is either dumb or he isn't interested. Try again to get confirmation.
Also it's 2016, you can ask a guy out if you really want to...
>>
>>17127247
As a guy, I can say, a disturbing ammount of men ARE that dumb.
>>
He's dumb for not taking the hint? It's obvious that you are exaggerating. Instead of throwing hints, you should work on your stupidity and logic.
>>
>hinting him when he's pissed off
>hinting by telling him you're a friendless loser
>thinking he's an idiot for not catching your "hint"
>even calling that a hint

I think you need to check yourself first OP.
>>
Why not ask him out instead?
>>
>>17127247
>How do you get a guy to take a fucking hint?

By being direct and not playing games.
>>
>>17127247
Fuck off with your fucking bullshit standards. All men must be mind readers now? Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>17127247
Kek, he fucking rejected you. He's not slow, he just doesn't like you, you obnoxious ass. How about you get the hint
>>
>>17127247
then ask HIM OUT you stupid bitch
why are you planning games?

He probably knows but hes cautious because hes been hurt before, if you want it so much why dont YOU ask him out.

Jesus, you're dumber than him yet youre talking shit
>>
>>17127570
>guys can't take hints
>girls can't take hints
>humans are confusing
Without intimate knowledge of the situation we really can't help OP, this guy may be right so think about it and your past conversations, OP.
>>
>>17127247
Side note to my previous post it would seem OP has summoned the worst types, I doubt she meant literally dumb or even put thought into the phrasing.
>>
sometimes you just don't catch things. especially if he was pissed, high probability he wasn't thinking about a date, he was thinking about what bitches his friends were.

maybe ask him out. equality and all that. too many people playing too many games and being dishonest in the process. both with others and with themselves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.