[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i make sure not to get fucked as a seller on Ebay? Seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462719819993.jpg (94 KB, 649x654) Image search: [Google]
1462719819993.jpg
94 KB, 649x654
How do i make sure not to get fucked as a seller on Ebay?

Seems everything is on the side of the buyer.
>>
What do you mean? You put up your item the buyer pays and you send it. Done.
>>
>>17125537
>Someone wins a bid
>You don't get any money or even postage money until you pay out of your pocket and ship the product first and upload tracking number
>Once you do you may either have to wait 7 or even 21 days for payment despite buyer getting the product because of some bullshit paypal policies
>You even get taxed from ebay and paypal when you sell something

Selling looks kinda shitty here.
>>
>>17125528
>Seems everything is on the side of the buyer.

Isn't that kind of how it works for like, every seller everywhere?
>>
>>17125561
Is that how it works now? I would never ship before the payment went through. Also don't fall for emails from non buyers and you should be alright.
>>
create video evidence for every ship
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.