[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out my girlfriend kissed her ex boyfriend, I still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20150831_113951.jpg (383 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150831_113951.jpg
383 KB, 1024x1024
I just found out my girlfriend kissed her ex boyfriend, I still like her and she says she is sorry and will never do something like that ever again, she is very beautiful, likes kinky sex, doesn't like anime or video games (and I'm a big fan of both) and has big tits.
The truth is that I think I will never find someone so beautiful and addicted to sex like her, but everytime after we have sex she says she feels she is pregnant, also since I've been dating her I have no time for my friends or hobbies, next year I'm gonna have a sabbatical year.
>>
>>17125008
Nope you've already lost her.

See she's not the only one

She's a giant cunt for kissing her ex

Her bitching about your hobbies is bs

She has segregated you and is feasting on your cash and social life.
Look bro your a gopher trying to date a puma it isn't going to work

You let her get away with to much shit.

Talks to ex ( dumped)

She kisses ex ( dumped)

She bitches about hobbies (dumped)

Lies about pregnancy ( dumped)

I can't kick it with bros ( dumped)

All of this bs just for some tits and good sex

You got your priorities all wrong

This is all your fault for being weak and letting her woe you and trample your dignity and integrity
>>
>>17125008
don't be a cuck mate. theres plenty of other chicks out there like her. You sound young. Cheaters don't change and if she is kissing an ex boyfriend now, she'll be fucking your neighbor while your at work 5 years from now and the kids are at school in the house that you paid for in the bed that you bought. Seriously, have some self respect and punt that bitch to the curb
>>
>>17125008
>The truth is that I think I will never find someone so beautiful and addicted to sex like her

S T O P
T
O
P

L E A V EH E R
E
A
V
E

H
E
R

It doesnt matter about her physical appearance. If you feel she is too good for you because of her looks, that won't help you in the long run.

As you type this out, conflicted, just know this, she IS fucking him. She will NOT stop fucking him. When she dumps you in a few months, she will STILL be fucking him.

She got into a relationship with you and knew what the deal was. PLEASE, PLEASE dont be another man too afraid to stand up for himself when he KNOWS he was done wrong.

I was dumb like you and let it slide when my ex kissed her previous, I regret it. I regret being dumb, but that's done with.

TL;DR: GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE SOME SENSE

Be smart man, If she wants to kiss her ex? Leave her so she can kiss him full time.

Dont let any tumblrinas tell you otherwise. DROP HER
>>
You fucking moron. She was testing the waters to see how you'd react if you found out they fucked. Move on, just leave her cold.
>>
Thanks everyone
>>
Think of it this way OP

If she did it once

She'll do it again

That's how I see it

I could never forgive a girl for doing that to me and I'd leave her in a split second if so
>>
I don't know why everyone else is saying this girl is a cheater or you are being cucked. At the bare bones reality of it, she has a messy relationship that didnt end, and you see her as a booty call and dont share any interests with her outside of sex.

Stop having sex with her and stop calling someone you have sex with your girlfriend. She also sounds really unstable, I recommend you pretend like you never even knew her.
>>
>>17125035
This. Like it or not, it's the truth. You deserve better than that shit, if she won't give you the respect you deserve then fuck her. Throw her ass out and put her shit in a box on the porch, and if she tries to change your mind tell her to get the fuck of your porch.
>>
>>17125035
Whoever you are I thank you

>You got your priorities wrong

That phrase helped me realize everything.
I will end this relationship, not just because it is the correct thing to do, but because since I've dated her, I have become someone that I wasn't.
>>
>>17125044
>>17125046
Yes, I've been thinking about the future, and I prefer to just never know if she will or won't cheat on me.
>>
>>17125110
Thanks, we don't live together but that made me realize, I'm young and still have a lot to live for.
P.D nice Image lol
>>
>>17125008
>your gf tried to get back with chad
>chad fucked her silly, moaning and squirting for hours
>after, they cuddle and giggle about how anon is super into anime and video games
>chad shows her his last paycheck as he drops he takes her home in his porsche
>she waits patiently for him to call back, never happens
>guess i'll go back to anon and confess that I "kissed" my ex

and here we are, hopefully you saved the planet zenith from total destruction and pwned some noobs though right anon?
>>
>>17125202
What's upsetting go me is after being on this earth for 26 years, and spending the majority of it trying to ignore stereotypes they remain practically impossible to shake as a result of people actually proving time and time again that these supposed gross generalizations are in fact based in incredibly common social trends.
>>
>>17125127
Op I'm just happy I helped.
>>
>>17125301
I will end this relationship asap.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.