[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please advice me with what you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Funny-Break-Up-Memes-14.jpg (16 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Break-Up-Memes-14.jpg
16 KB, 500x267
Hi /adv/
I had a girlfriend for 1year and 8 months she left to another country 7 months ago, we have had lots of fights she cheated on me and lied,came back asking for forgiveness i did, but things were shattered, till we had a fight for stupid reason and she said she really regrets it so much that she knew me, i blocked her from contacting me, she sent me a video f her through her cousin burning my picture, it dosnt matter did not affect me, i still feel sorry for her she have a bad life, i feel bad for things to end like this, do you advice i send her a message telling her lets end this in peace? or as a cheater and a liar i should ignore her
>>
Ignore her, you don't owe her anything.

If she threatens to kill you or something that's when you have to stop ignoring her and report her to the police. Either way though, don't even acknowedge her
>>
>>17124981
thank you most of the advice i got is just ignore her for a month at least, the only thing is i do care about her she is week and i just have to stop from feeling guilt of ending things with really bad words she always threw her bad words and shit in my face i did it on the last msg, i always left a door for her to come back and text me because she is like a kitten you need to guide her she needed my advice in many ocasions but after she left and met other guys who treated her bad she becomes a bad person again i should not feel guilty about what i did, shes a psycho she always blamed me and called me a cheater while she did it many times and i never met another girl since i knew her, she says am a loser while i lead a successful life and shes a mess, shes says everything she is but say it to me, it have been a very unhealthy relationship, i know, even thought shes a bad person , i still dont want to hurt her somehow
>>
It's not that because she's a "cheater and a liar" that you should ignore her. You should ignore her because she is obviously trying to bait you into some kind of stupid argument or a fight and there is no need for that kind of drama.

If she is baiting hard enough to send pics like that through a cousin, you could simply post a non-directed ambiguous facebook message basically saying "let's end this in peace", it will reach her, and how she reacts to that from that point onwards you can wash your hands of.
>>
>>17125029
You're feeling bad because you're a good guy that has basic empathy, but you just gotta learn to accept that you can't save everyone, especially from themselves.

It's sad, but you gotta learn to keep her tuned out. If you do it just for a month or another period of time, she's just gonna start with her crazy junk all over again once you talk to her again. It's better just to let her go for good.

Try your very best to understand that you can't save her or else you're gonna be dragged down with her. That's just how crazy unstable people are. No matter what people say, she has her life and you have yours. You can't take care of her and you and don't have to.
>>
>>17125042
Thanks this is a great idea! another questions now the contact block have been on for 6 days
do you think i shall wait for 1 more week or 2, then take an action or do it now while we are still in heat
thank you so much
>>
>>17125054
you are very right, she have many issues and problems in her head growing up being thrown away by her parents i tried to help her she wont understand her issues are stronger than us, i believe she does not understand love yet or relationships she easily sleeps around a lot, dosnt matter to me anymore, she really dragged me to disappointments pain and things i never thought iwill be dragged to , i know am bigger than this, i always believe its good to add a good value, thanks a lot buddy you said very wise words
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.