[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being attracted to girls with the tumblr/androgynous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
How do I stop being attracted to girls with the tumblr/androgynous aesthetic? I find girls with that style extremely cute and attractive but whenever I go to actually talk to them, they're annoying as fuck. How do I learn to just go after the regular busty blonds like every other guy?
>>
>>17124833
>whenever I go to actually talk to them, they're annoying as fuck
I've got bad news for you if you think going after regular busty blondes is going to fix that...
>>
>>17124833

do you find busty blonds to be inherently/generally appealing personality wise?

I personally think you are stereotyping a little too much. i have too. i am intimidated anytime someone too muscular seems to be into me cuz i cant imagine them wanting a skinny little dude like me, but it does happen regularly. a majority of them wont give me the time of day. some will chase me. its weird.

point is that not all blondes are just nice and into you. not all androgynous girls are rude and hate you. perhaps the biggest issue with your thread is that it operates under the assumption that you are hella desirable, and that one type of woman just happens to be cunts, and the other just happens to be 'ugly' to you.

is this true? can you post a pic to lend it any validity? or maybe you can just admit that the real issue is you are just like everyone else, a normal perhaps slightly above average lookign guy and girls in general wont give you the time of day.

regardless of your type, you have to play the field. going for hot busty blonds wont give you anymore success than tumblrinas. so keep hitting on tumblrinas til one has that strange spark of chemistry with you
>>
>>17124847
I often find the regular girls that I'm not really attracted to are actually way easier to talk to. I guess I don't mean busty blonds in the literal sense but just as a representation of regular girls as opposed to tumblrinas. I also wouldn't say I'm above average. I'm slightly overweight but don't have a bad looking face. I'm a 6/10 on a good day. You're most likely right though and I just had bad experiences
>>
>>17124833

Maybe you just gay my nigga

*shrug*

I think bitches are annoying too.

Funny how fluid sexuality is, I've been with 12 women and 2 men but pretty sure I lean toward men.
>>
>>17124833
You just gotta keep telling yourself that they are annoying as fuck over and over and over again. Hopefully that will keep your dick soft when you think about them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.