[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>say something to someone >they look at me like i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 594765.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
594765.png
51 KB, 657x527
>say something to someone
>they look at me like i'm not making any sense
this is extremely frustrating, help
>>
>>17123518

What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>>17123518

I didn't understand any of that
>>
File: Cameron_Wut.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Cameron_Wut.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>17123518
You posted >>17122126, right? In the future, don't make new threads until old ones fall off the board, bump the old thread instead.

As I said there, describe your life and your interactions with others IRL.
Describe your social life particularly, your friendships, romantic ventures, etc.
And how long ago did this start? Any trigger you can think of?
Anything else that started around the same time?

I'm dealing with this too right now or I'd probably just funpost like the other anons. I understand you just fine, but that may be due to my extensive experience (and knack for) talking to freaks/autists/etc.
>>
>>17123518
Anon maybe the reason no one understands you is because you assume, they know as much about something as you do?
>>
File: 866703.png (94 KB, 606x486) Image search: [Google]
866703.png
94 KB, 606x486
>>17123548
>forgot to wait 24 hours bwetween shitposts
>>
>>17123567

what?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.