[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the truth about big cocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: cock.jpg (143 KB, 1113x1300) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
143 KB, 1113x1300
what's the deal with big cocks ? Anyone here have a big one? What do girls say or think?

I am in a happy relationship, I always focused on being a good lover...however the knowledge of someone with a bigger one "outclassing " me makes me depressed. I have 14 cm length and 12 cm girth, I never had problems satisfying girls, but what I could do with an extra inch is always at the back of my mind.

So what do you think? besides me getting over it, what can be done and what's the deal with big cocks?
>>
>>17123013

Everything about big cocks is psychological. There are women who can only gain pleasure from dicks of certain size, sure, but for every size queen there's also plenty of women who would find the experience painful.

It's more of a male competition thing, as you've already alluded to. Having a cock is the simplest biological indicator of being a man. So if

Cock = man
Bigger cock = bigger man

And who doesn't want to be a bigger and better man? That's the reptilian logic behind people's obsession with it. The emotional/psychological idea of being with a big dicked dude is much more of a turn on for women than the big dick itself.
>>
File: 1454821515771s.jpg (11 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
1454821515771s.jpg
11 KB, 250x208
>>17123013
In my experience, very few women have questioned the functionality and size of my dick.

Depending on the day, I've seen my dick rage to 8", but 9/10 I'm a solid 5" cut with some girth and a nice curve. Definitely a grower too.

It also depends on the woman's experience and the angle she's getting a look at it with. From the side or top down, my dick doesn't look that impressive because I'm overweight. But when they get an under or angled view, it looks monstrous.

I've hit the back walls of vaginas and g-spots totally fine, so I really don't think size matters unless it's a personal fetish of theirs or they just don't know better.
>>
>>17123038
so what can be done ? from my mind it isrational not emotional. having more cock,at least a but,will have no negatives and possibly sone positives...anyway,quality post,thank you,
>>
>>17123162
hmm,interesting. i never felt the back of a pussy. does it feel different to you/her ? see,thats one objective thing i will never be able to do,thats why i worry
>>
>>17123431
It's happened only a few times, but it literally feels like your dickhead is slamming into a wall. It's nice. The two girls it's happened with loved it because they felt "stuffed." They also, I should add, were very petite ladies and probably had "shallow pussies." I'm not huge, like I said.

What I've had a lot of success with though is just generally having a curvy dick. It curves upward, so it's almost like sticking a banana up there. A lot of women enjoy it because I end up curving into the vagina more easily and sometimes as I enter it slides past their clit which is nice.

What's also something a lot of men don't think about is the pubis bone. If you're balls deep in a girl and really pushing with the top of pelvis down into her, your pubis bone literally dives into the clitoris with your thrusting and gyrating. If you're a dude without a lot of pelvis fat, you can really do a damn good job. When I was a bit thinner, it worked really well for me.

Like I said, I'm only 5" and overweight but I've made girls squirt and soak the bed. It's all in how you use it. Lately I've had shit luck, but I'm getting older and it's harder to keep it up and nothing really "thrills me" anymore. That's a personal problem, I know, but for all the young bucks out there, you should take my advice and use it.

>tl;dr size doesn't matter, use your dick's natural curves to your advantage, get balls deep often, and work the clit/g-spot as best you can
>>
For the average girl anything over 6.5 or so inches is too big. Men just don't realize how absolutely painful it is when a guy hits their cervix. Most of us can't even cum from penetration, it's all in the clitoris. Penetration feels good, that's it most of the time. Clitoral stimulation is what causes shaking uncontrollable orgasms, not sticking your dick in.

A man who knows how to rub/lick a clit > a man with a big dick.
>>
>>17123476
Heard this from so many girls, so I'm gonna back you up on this. (I'm the guy who posted twice already about size not mattering)

But I do wonder, why does doggy style feel good? I understand it feels "raw" which is totally hot for everyone involved, but does that even hit the clit?

I would guess it does, but I'm not sure. Kind of depends on how you're doing it. I prefer doggy style where I've got the girl on her belly and my pelvis is totally buried in her ass, maybe a little pillow to prop up her vagina. That seems to be popular with women too.
>>
>>17123431
It hurts my girlfriend when I hit her cervix. If she's less aroused, I can't get my dick 3/4ths of the way in before hitting it. If she's fully aroused, I can go balls deep some positions but others I can't, which sucks.

I'm 8", and other girls have loved it a whole lot more than my gf. So different girls like different things.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.