[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to sound like an annoying, whining ball of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (17 KB, 418x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
17 KB, 418x500
I don't want to sound like an annoying, whining ball of self-pity, but I hate myself. I really hate everything about myself. I'm 21. I feel like everyone is fucking better than me. I'm so dumb and I know near nothing about the world because I've never had any real friends, I've always been a shut-in, and I'm too ashamed to ask stupid damn questions. I'm also black and I think I also have slight self racial hatred as well. I'm a manchild and only care about immediate interests with no regard to plan for the future. I am apathetic about everything and it gets worse each day. What makes it worse is that I used to be a pretty good person when I was younger, but thinking about that just reminds me of how far I've fallen. I don't talk to those who want to help me because I'm too ashamed/scared/lazy.

I engage in this self-destructive behavior and don't care; my life is going to the shitter and I don't care because I guess I want myself to fail because I know I deserve it. And also because there's no chance of bettering myself because I'm too much of a piece of shit to do that, so what's the point.

How do I get past that initial hump, to convince myself that I can change myself? I just want high self-esteem, please help. The only time I feel good about myself is when I compose music, but other than that I don't feel like I deserve to be alive.
>>
File: 1462607875704.png (49 KB, 1111x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462607875704.png
49 KB, 1111x1024
>>17119425
Come on bitch don't think about the others, you are a beast, a FUCKING BEAST, NDERSTOOD?
>>
>>17119425
>I'm so dumb and I know near nothing about the world because I've never had any real friends, I've always been a shut-in, and I'm too ashamed to ask stupid damn questions

This is a horribly self-destructive excuse mate. You live in an age where the world's knowledge is literally at your fucking fingertips. I'm a shut-in too, I use this time to L E A R N.

Google is your friend. Wikipedia is your friend. Neither of them will judge you.

There are no stupid questions. Nobody expects you to be a fountain of knowledge at 21.

Stop wasting your time complaining.
>>
>>17119463
I guess you're right, I do use the Internet to look a lot of stuff up. Though I think they're only morsels compared to the amount of stuff I should know by now...
>>
>>17119556
You'll never stop learning, even when you're on your death bed. There's no set amount of knowledge that you *should have* accumulated by now. It's never too late.
>>
do you have a job OP? If not then I think getting one should be your first goal so you can move towards being more independent.
>>
>>17119438
That's so fucking sweet!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.