[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a fast painless way to live? I can't take it anymore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
What is a fast painless way to live?
I can't take it anymore, I want to live so much but I don't have the balls to do it
I have asked for help both irl and online but nobody wants to help me live at all
I have seen some methods online but I'm afraid of living wrong and having to deal with the consequences
>>
>>17117330
life is a constant series of fuck ups, consequences, and lessons. No matter how old you are. It's a crazy fucking journey. That's for sure. There are always different things you could have done and should have.

Live man. Deep down, you know you want to. You know it's scary as fuck but do it anyways. I'm not saying doing complete 180's of who you are but small steps of shit. It's Friday and most people would think it's a night to party and get wasted and shit. Go buy a bottle and take a couple of shots for yourself. Just drink alone and play some games. Have fun with yourself. That's where the whole learn to love yourself shit comes from. That fucking show Parks and Rec. "Treat Yo Self" Do that shit. I know deep down you have hobbies or shit you've always wanted to explore. Do it man. You don't have to show the world right now if you suck. Fuck that shit with the validation for likes and stuff. Do shit for you. Treat yourself right. Do the things you want to do. I'm just some anon but I know you have some talent. I know you have a burning desire that's eating at you every day. Do it man. Not in a meme way but for reals, don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
File: 1461206701322.jpg (86 KB, 780x958) Image search: [Google]
1461206701322.jpg
86 KB, 780x958
I like this thread.
This is a good thread.
Have you tried dyeing yourself?
>>
>>17117330
I love it when shitposting comes full circle to normal posting
>>
>>17117330
Interdasting.
>>
File: 1394465524104.jpg (52 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1394465524104.jpg
52 KB, 560x560
>>17117330
I like you OP
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.