[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT. How do we fix normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: Action.jpg (324 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
Action.jpg
324 KB, 1536x1536
I am so fucking sick and tired of normies. Everywhere I go its filled with them, their dumb manners and topics of conversation. Even at college, the place where I spend most of my time, its when I hear them all day long screaming, making le funny comments and not caring about not having a clear idea of whats going on and how serious things are.

I just wish I could stay away from them and their retarded behaviour.

How can we fix this problem really what is there to do?
>>
>>17117273

you're in college which is about as normie as you can get

you're not as smart or cool or above it all as you think you are, you're immature and arrogant, which is the worst fucking combination

your shitty attitude is only going to make you more miserable and alienate you from possibilities to grow, subsequently leaving you behind while your peers excel because you thought you were too good for the complexities and dimensions of other people

if you had half as much conviction as you think you do you wouldn't be posting on 4chan, bitching about other people.

grow up
>>
>>17117288

I am not bitching about them, if you didnt have the reading comprehenssion of a 8 year old you would realize that I am trying to help them. I am venting and at the same time looking for solutions.
>>
fight them.
>>
>>17117291

see? there you go, making it about other people. you're not some great savior for the common man, you're an entitled arrogant prick.

what makes you think you know better than these people about how they should live their lives?
>>
>>17117300

>t. some normie cuck

Jesus its impossible to reason with you guys.

Stop posting if you are not going to offer solutions. Lets keep it relevant to the OP anything else get out.
>>
File: mom.jpg (924 KB, 1502x2000) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
924 KB, 1502x2000
>>
Learn to have fun, enjoy life, and stop being a judgemental douchebag
>>
>>17117329

>just ignore it bro!

You are like part of the reason why the world is so shit dude fuck off.
>>
File: 1412455591139.gif (649 KB, 263x396) Image search: [Google]
1412455591139.gif
649 KB, 263x396
>>17117345

That's right, you've got the world figured out. Fresh out of highschool, and everyone is sheep. Good luck out there kiddo
>>
>>17117348

>>17117304

Yeah whatever man.
>>
Just what could be expected from a normie board.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 800x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 800x257
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 800x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 800x253
>>17117394
Then why don't you go rant to /pol/? /adv/ is for personal advice not political discussion
>>
>>17117410

This is not political discussion in any way.

I need advice on how to help other people.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 600x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 600x193
>>17117419
And why is it that you are better than these people you condemn? What values/traits do you possess that are higher than theirs?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 600x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 600x190
>>17117419
>>17117421
Before you answer, I'm going to bed. Leave it here and I'll come back to it in the morning if you want to see this through
>>
You have a valid point, but smalltalk has its place and some people don't have the mind for complicated discussion. Also a lot of people tend to avoid deep conversation to avoid being stigmatized for their opinons. The red flag is that you have complete disdain for these behaviors which isn't healthy or even rational. I've been where you are, often at my loneliest and most dispairing moments. Realize that your beliefs are (in part) being influenced by some sort of negative emotion or bias right now.

It IS really frustrating though. It feels as if the cultural zeitgiest is dragging everyone down, preventing people from learning important principles and deliberating on in-depth topics. However, ultimately, the further you distance yourself from others the less likely it'll be that you'll run into these important conversations or be capable of developing relations with people that have them often. In fact, given the people you're around are of at least average intelligence, the closer you are to them, the more likely they'll let their guard down and discuss meaty things with you. Don't be so quick to judge people, most are masking their knowledge of important topics to avoid insulting others in simple, day to day interactions.
>>
File: 2009_terminator_salvation_001.jpg (280 KB, 2843x1600) Image search: [Google]
2009_terminator_salvation_001.jpg
280 KB, 2843x1600
>>17117273
In the age of drones and cyber warfare who needs humans. Delegate & Automate! As Above, So Below... Paradoxes are in full effect!
>>
Jesus op why even bother trying to fix this problem when you clearly want to show everyone how much better you are than everyone else even on 4chan...

Looking at how you post I can tell what kind of retarded arrogant prick you are, you shouldn't be looking how to relate to these Normie's, you should be looking how to even approach them because at this point you post like you're the type of guy that would shoot down a local college.
>>
>>17117273
I am so fucking sick and tired of robots. Everywhere I go its filled with them, their dumb manners and topics of conversation. Even at college, the place where I spend most of my time, its when I hear them all day long screaming, making le funny comments and not caring about not having a clear idea of whats going on and how serious things are.

I just wish I could stay away from them and their retarded behaviour.

How can we fix this problem really what is there to do?
>>
>>17117291
>>17117304
>how do I make people talk about stuff that *I* like and be interested in things that are interesting only to *ME*?
>because, of course, my opinions, tastes, and interests are so much more patrician.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.