[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See ex every week at campus, can I talk to her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: emmitTill.png (255 KB, 1600x744) Image search: [Google]
emmitTill.png
255 KB, 1600x744
I'm not gonna post the whole fucking story unless people want it. Basically, I was dating a girl for about 3 months. We were really close, she told me a lot of intimate things, but she broke up with me after I told her I loved her. She told me we had "opposite attraction" whatever that means. So I tried talking to her every couple of weeks, but she eventually blocked me on social media and I'm pretty sure my phone number too.

Anyway, I don't know what's up with her. I know if you read this, it sounds like she doesn't want anything to do with me, I'm not denying that. I'm just explaining what happened as non-biased as I can try.

Every Tuesday, we walk literally right by each other to the parking lot, shes always staring at the ground, she may be trying to ignore me, but she has anxiety so I think she must just be doing that inherently. I still have feelings, would it be ok if next time I saw I literally just said "hi," and walk away?

I'd love advice, if you guys want more info just ask. Its been like 2 months and I cant get over this girl.
>>
File: 1461093233583.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1461093233583.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>17114344
Get a grip you fucking dumbass. She is no longer interested in you. To be completely honest she probably realized how much you suck as a person, after you said I love you 3 months into a relationship.

Never tell a girl you love her unless she says it first.

Goddamn you are a socially retarded fool. I cant comprehend how you can be so blind. Oh wait I can, if I pretend I have autism and the social intelligence of a westboro baptist church member.

Leave her alone, ignore her, forget she even exists.

Grow up dummy. You don't love her. You just are afraid of being alone.
>>
>>17114402
ok so this thread is off to a good start. I asked a question, got half an answer. I'm not saying what I said was smart, but like I said I didn't post the whole story, so you don't know what happened between us. But thanks anyway lmao
>>
>>17114402
What this anon said

Get over it you delusional and obsessive OP
>>
>>17114421
at first I thought it was obsession, but after a while I don't think it is. Its not like I think its the end of the world and theres not a single soul at there for me but her, but I like her, I want to keep seeing her, that is all. And once again, I didn't get an answer to my question. I find it hard to call my delusional when I haven't explained every little thing that happened, all I want to know if its ok to say "Hi" to her. But thanks
>>
File: 1446084188025.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1446084188025.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>I'm not gonna post the whole fucking story.

Posts 4 paragraphs and a bump.
>>
File: 1453748288346.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1453748288346.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>17114450
Samefagging.
Read it against my better judgment, I'm bored.

The word "Inherently" doesn't mean what you think it means.

It's over, stop bothering her before it becomes stalking. Google the term Limerence and read about it, it's your problem at the moment.
>>
>>17114426
Okie because you asked specifically and you need pampering

No , it's not okay to talk to her or say hi , she doesn't want none

Move on
>>
Not sure why I'm even gonna type this, I'll just be called a faggot, cuck, autismo, retard, etc... But I'll explain everything as quickly as I can.

Dated a girl for 8 months, broke up with me 4 days before Christmas. Started hooking up with girls, this one, we'll call Kayla, was one of them. Kayla and I hung out for a month, and would hook up and watch movies. She wanted a relationship, I told her I wasn't interested, but we'll still hung out. Month later, Saturday night, parents are out of town, I sleep over at her house. Realize I've got feelings, and ask her if she still wanted a relationship. She says shes interested, but we aren't officially dating till Valentine's day. Fast forward another month, she is in AA for drug and alcohol abuse, as well as attempted suicide early in December before we started talking. Someone from her AA meeting sexually assaults her, and she calls me at 4 am and says she needs to see me. I was the first person she called when she was assaulted, and I was there for her until early morning and convinced her she needed to talk to her sponsor and family, so she did, I'm close with her family so I know the events are true, guy isn't allowed to see her at meetings.

Every time we see each other, she would tell me how I was everything she ever wanted and more, how I made her feel like no other guy made her feel, all this intimate stuff very early in the relationship, even a few "i love yous" in a more joking/ non serious way. Anyway, fast forward again, I tell her I love her, she doesn't talk to me for 4 days, breaks up with me over the phone, and here we are.

I doubt that helps, but that's a bit more clarity on what happened.
>>
>>17114530
also I know people will just say that "girls say that to every guy" and I know that, cause its happened to me before, I'm just sayin these were things that came out of her mouth, and after 3 months of that, It didn't seem out of line to say what I said.
>>
/adv/ has been pretty mean to you, but yeah, don't bother. It's over. Just move on, she clearly has by removing all forms of communication with you and not even saying a formal 'hello' to you when you pass eachother.
>>
>>17114344
explain what this image is trying to convey
>>
>>17114532
like I said, I might be delusional, but shes doesn't really pay attention to her surroundings, she seriously might not see me. I know I probably shouldn't try, but I might just do it next week anyway. I can't lose anything.
>>
lets add this just because this thread is dying. A few nights ago I saw an old co worker who is friends with her, and all of her friends sitting together at the place me and my friends were eating at. She wasn't there, but I got extremely anxious and even when my co worker kind of waved at me from across the room, I didn't try talking to him cause I wasn't sure if she was there or not.

I always hear that getting friends involved with relationships and break ups is a really bad idea. But hes a cool guy, we worked together during a seasonal at a retail store, maybe I could talk to him about her? Idk I'm grasping at straws lmao
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.