[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /adv/ I finally found the perfect person for me but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: msg1.png (273 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
msg1.png
273 KB, 1080x1920
Help me /adv/ I finally found the perfect person for me but I might have screwed it up and I'm dreading the thought of her thinking I'm a creep when I'm just a normal guy looking for love.

>meet girl back in high school through a mutual friend
>added her on facebook
>all her posts/comments are really funny and she has a great sense of humor
>about 3 years go by
>still see her a lot in my friend's snapchat stories
>still think she would be the perfect girlfriend
>try and message her on facebook
>think I'm fucking slick rick and try asking for her number
>get this
The conversation kind of died down a few days after this, I wasn't getting one-word responses or anything, the conversation just naturally died and never picked back up again. The thing is, this was about 6 months ago and I don't know how to strike up another conversation with her.

I don't think she isn't interested in me, she likes some of my facebook posts and wished me a cheery happy birthday a month ago (I realize this sentence sounded millennial as fuck).

She is perfect. Her sense of humor is right on par with mine and she seems like a really fun person to hang out with. She has this subtle humor which is unmatched with the rest of the people I know.

Please help I've been alone for a while and honestly think she is a great human bean. I'm well aware of how trivial this whole thing is but I haven't met anyone like this and don't want to blow it.
>TLDR: how to strike a conversation that ended half a year ago
>>
>>17102219
Yeah I think this might be a lost cause dude.
On the bright side, you can let go of the idea that there is one, singular, perfect person out there for you. Relationships are made, not discovered. You can and will find another person with whom you will click solidly, and hopefully you won't wait 6 months between saying hello and asking her out this time.
>>
There's no such thing as a perfect person.
>>
>>17102219
too old for this shit...

doesn't fb have a IM system? next time you see that she likes something (hopefully say that day or the next day???) you post. Msg her on fb about it? Seems like there should be the potential to have a conversation with someone who knows about all the trivial shit you post online and you know all the trivial shit she posts...

odds are very high she's not into you and doesn't want to get with you. hence the response to asking for her number.

if you really think you are going to fuck up starting a conversation with someone whose daily musings you track and who tracks yours...

i guess you could ask a mutual friend to sound her out? just let the word leak out that you are into her, it'll get to her and again odds are very high she won't be down. but its another option
>>
>think I can ask for your number
Jesus christ dude. Did you just ask a girl if you can have permission to even think the thought of asking for her number?

You already lost, move on
>>
>>17102219
>I'm just a normal guy looking for love

Well, creepily hitting up girls you didn't talk to in highschool is NOT the way to find love.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.