[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i'm finally dating this girl somewhat regularly, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sex-issues.jpg (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
sex-issues.jpg
27 KB, 600x450
so i'm finally dating this girl somewhat regularly, and i'm pretty sure sexy time will come soon. problem is, i don't have too much sexual experience, and last time i had sex was about a year and a half ago with some random one night stand, which also didn't go so well because performance anxiety.

i'm 26, fairly good looking and have a somewhat godlike athletic build, but when it comes to sex experience, i fail miserably.

i'm pretty sure i know the answer to this question, but is there any way i don't make myself look like a total newbie?

also, can i have as many tips as possible to make this girl enjoy herself? i really, really don't want to blow this one up, as i've been waiting (by my own incompetence) a lot to be with this girl because of the lack of self esteem.
>>
>>16465153
>somewhat godlike athletic build

haha good god homie thats the funniest thing ive read all morning.

Okay, well communication is key mate. If this girl enjoys your company she should have no problem talking with you about what she wants you to do to her. Have some heavy foreplay, really really build up before you finally get to the actual lay.

My suggestion would probably be to share some wine, get a bit more comfortable and then proceed from there. The best sex I ever had with my ex was when we really drew it out and had some fun with different positions and form.
>>
>>16465210

this is the internet, its implied everything's going to be over exagerated a bit. not lying this time, though. no, i wont post pic to proove you otherwise because it would be off topic, and i'm certain people around me lurk this site too and i don't want to spoil my anonymity

as for the advise, as much as i thank you for it, could you give some more hints on what to do and what not to do? or how to work out nerves? think of me as a virgin fag
>>
>>16465260
aight well again, communication m'dawg! ask her whats shes into.

as for your nerves, try to not put the girl so high on the pedestal. Show confidence. Instead of saying "what would you like to get up to tonight?" tell her "lets me and you have drinks over a movie ;)." Get to be a guy that takes initiative.

I know this is hard but, as I said before, take it slow and enjoy it. Connection comes from knowing what you both want. Remind yourself shes a normal person with fears and anxieties just like you. If shes into you mate, I'm sure she would love to feel things out and have an incredibly experience with you.
>>
/fit/ here, lets see this "somewhat godlike athletic build" of yours
inb4 you max bench 160 and max squat 200
>>
>>16465444

refer to >>16465260 on why i wont post pic

still

>been doing martial arts since i have memory
>trying to make mountaineering as a life carrer
>183m tall, 85 kg

i know this is /fit/, so keep in mind athletic build =/= built/bear mode, as a lot of you guys like to circlejerk around. also, no, i don't lift

nice trips btw

>>16465411
got it. i think nerves is the hardest part to overcome, as my last encounters were an embarrassement of performance anxiety. good thing i'm sort of ok with words
>>
>>16465520
B-b-b-but it's impossible to build a nice physique without muh deadlift n' squatz
>>
>>16465520
Post your stats.
>>
>>16465520
Ottermode thinking he has godlike physique
kek
Yeah i'm sure your abs make you into a god
lets see them stats
>>
File: smith.jpg (52 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
smith.jpg
52 KB, 1360x768
>>16465677

Do you feel like a superior man by lifting inanimate objects? How simple.
>>
>>16465579
>>16465677

guys, i've just stated that i dont lift. i like to maintain a low weight/build for martial arts and climbing, as well as for mountaineering. can we get back on topic please?

god, you guys are a insufferable bunch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.