[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALLING ALL FEMANONS. Let's say you were in a situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20150825_003121.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150825_003121.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
CALLING ALL FEMANONS.

Let's say you were in a situation where you liked a guy. He was good hearted, good temperament, decent career, overall a nice guy, and sti/std clean.

But when the topic of sexual partners came up he was honest and said around 33 partners.

How bad would that be for you? Set off any red flags?
>>
You should not bring up how many people you slept with in the first place. It is something to be kept private because it will only hurt the other person. All that matters is you are with that person now and nothing else.
>>
I think it'd depend why exactly he's had so many partners. 33 is a lot but he could've just been a wild child in college. If he's been in 33 relationships, then that's a red flag. Dude clearly can't keep a relationship together. But if he's had 33 sexual partners for the sake of having sex only, with maybe a few attempts at a real relationship thrown in there, assuming that's in his past (like his 33rd didn't happen yesterday or some shit) and he seems ready to have something "real" then I wouldn't care. But he'd have to be tested again, doesn't matter if he says he's clean lol.
>>
The fact that he mentioned it would be the red flag. Reeks of TMI.
>>
a) I don't know why he'd say that other than to brag
b) the bragging is a turnoff
c) being a manwhore is an even bigger turnoff
>>
OP here, I asked. He didn't just blurt it out.
>>
>>16463434
Did he say anything further, like that it was great, or awful, or he feels bad, or it was years ago... Any more details, or just "33" and that's about all you know?
>>
tell him he needs to stop bragging and actually show for it in bed. that'd be hilarious if he's subpar when it comes to actual sex.

if it makes you feel like maybe you're not experienced enough, don't worry about it. just practice with him once you get to that point
>>
>>16463434
That wasn't a good idea... Howevee, how old is he? And yes, it would be a red flag for me. But that's why you shouldn't ask in the first place. Better judge if somebody is a match at face value.
>>
>>16463434
Why would you ask something like that? That is like asking if he finds other women attractive.
>>
Dam boi, 33 partners?
While not a definite red flag, it will surely make me wonder what are you hiding and why are you acting like such a pretty little boyscout?
I would ask myself who exactly were you in your past, whether you were some druggie (I hate drugs) or just some jock.

Not a huge red flag but would make me ask myself some questions about your behavior and past. And since I consider myself a decent woman of God and I'm not a degenerate, I would promptly end the relationship. I'm not some christian nutjob and I understand that nowadays it's weird NOT to have sex before marriage and most people have a number under their belt even before the early 20s, but I would still prefer someone who isn't such a sex maniac.
>>
>>16463409
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aKU5Fu0zpk
>>
>>16463450
OP here
>decent woman of God
>not a degenerate.
Get off your pedestal you religious cunt.

Also, he is 23. Went pretty wild back in highschool, and everything. Did drugs but hasn't touched them for almost 3 years despite 1 special occasion (shambhala). He seems to have most of his shit worked out. All 33 were mostly just one night stands and only 2 relationships out of them. 1 was for a year and 1 for 3 years.
>>
I would be taken aback for a minute but I would appreciate his honesty and remind myself that I had asked. However I would really have a critical eye towards whether he really had changed and was looking for a more settled life now.
>>
>>16463468

Well, he seems like he is just different now and I wouldn't hold it against him and just take it cautiously. I think it is nice that he's but up front about this all and that him being like that seems to indicate how serious he is being now.

If you think about that considering the fact that most of those were 1 night stands that's not even probably that much sex, or that much compared with how much sex it initially sounds like. I've only ever had three sexual partners and I bet I've had more sex than that just because I've had such a long relationship.
>>
>>16463468
Sorry but I would consider anyone who had 33 partners and did drugs a degenerate, religious or not.
>>
>>16463468
If he started at 15 that means he would had to for 8 years had sex with four diffeent people. But since he was in relations subract four and that means he would of out of 4 years of being single each year have sex with 8 different people.
>>
>>16463468
Doesn't sound like my kinda guy AT ALL, but give it a shot if you want.
>>
>>16463468

dunno anything about your boi but when I got dumped after 7 years I did ALL the drugs and fucked all the gals to dull the pain. Not saying he did this for said reason and even if he did he wouldn't admit it.

Also why would you care about what he did if as you say he has his shit mostly together?
People do crazy shit when young.
Also 33 ain't shit. I've dated girls who were in the high 200's. Man could they give head.
>>
>>16463493
Pfft, that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>16463493
Agree, well maybe not a degenerate since I think it's a bit strong but a HUUUGE red flag
>>
There seem to be a lot of stupid and/or crazy people in here. Dunno OP, that's a lot but it sounds like he has his poop in a group now and is being honest and both those things raise huge green flags to me. Someone who was upfront about their failings and past and wanted to found a relationship on honesty? Yes pls. Better that he have made his mistakes in his past than in his future.
>>
>>16463553
How would you feel if the genders were reversed in this story?
>>
>>16463409
Complete deal breaker. It means we have incompatible values and ideas about sex, and that they have a higher chance of being unfaithful or a bad partner in general. It doesn't demonstrate self-control, self-respect, forethought, stability, ect. I'd want someone with the same experience as me.
>>
>>16463409
No. Number of partners means nothing to me, personally.
>>
>>16463559

The same. They asked, they got an honest answer, the person seems to be on a different path.

If there was no lifestyle change it would be a different story.
>>
>>16463409

I personally wouldn't care, providing that number didn't come with any bedroom baggage. Bedroom baggage isn't a deal breaker, but does present a potential issue, but outside of that fact, who gives a shit?
>>
It doesn't matter to me. I'm not afraid of the sexual bogeyman.
>>
File: shaking mi cabesa.jpg (39 KB, 485x327) Image search: [Google]
shaking mi cabesa.jpg
39 KB, 485x327
>>16463409
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.