[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any highschool advice? Thanks! Also , highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (16 KB, 535x281) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16 KB, 535x281
Do you have any highschool advice? Thanks! Also , highschool experience!
>>
>>17113703
go away child
>>
try 9gag
>>
File: 020500307a.jpg (98 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
020500307a.jpg
98 KB, 1024x696
Sit near the front, back straight
note down as much as you can.

Study hard and talk to people from as many different groups as you feel possible.
Try new things and dont throw it all away.
Do better than I did and i'm sure you'll have a great time.

Be willing to fight and lose to protect yourself sometimes. Its better to know what that's like so you fear it less. (seriously its better than never fighting and not knowing that its possible to defend yourself)

And tell girls/guys how you feel about them if you're interested.
if you get rejected, same morals as the fighting thing. You need to know what it's like.

Other than that, try to have fun. maybe you'll smoke a wee bit of weed and drink a wee drink but if you do don't make it a habit you fuck.
>>
>>17113711
Lol no way. You 4chan hakers r sooo cool. I wanna learn and 9gag also kool. I am a child.
>>
try debate club and do your hw
>>
>>17113725
Thanks! You'll do great in life!!
>>
>>17113710
Diz iz Mai thread boi , y dunt u
>>
Assuming this isn't a b8 thread: high school is easy as shit, but take the time to develop good study habits. Learn to take good notes, develop your own shorthand, learn cursive, and don't procrastinate.
>>
>>17113703
Read in advance

/thread
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.