[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people mean when they say something like "As soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1456288268716.png (211 KB, 286x272) Image search: [Google]
1456288268716.png
211 KB, 286x272
What do people mean when they say something like "As soon as I started treating women like crap they all wanted my dick!" What do they mean by "treating women like crap"?
>>
Not being a clingy guy. "Hey how are you" or "good morning babe" type of stuff. Make them initiate conversations. Act like you're not interested. Make them jealous and let them know you're talking to other girls. Also, be assertive. Girls like guys who take control. Being a faggot who says 'i-is it ok if I kiss you now?' gets you no where. You just gotta feel it in the moment, grab her and kiss her. Be in charge. Dont hold her purse when you shop. Or don't text back right away. Make her wait.
>>
It means they were spineless doormats who went out of their try to trick girls in to sleeping with them by being "nice" (AKA Nice Guys™) because they saw them as sexual objects.

and instead of learning to just grow up and treat people like people, they went to the exact polar opposite and instead of passive aggressively treating them like sexual objects, they just outright started to treat them like sexual objects.

It worked because at least they got noticed...

But it still didn't fix the fact that they went from being one kind of douche to another and still destroys any chance they have of having any kind of meaningful, healthy relationship.
>>
>>17113520
>presents self-serving story full of frustration
>claims to be """grown up"""""
>>
>>17113566
Where do you think you are
>>
>>17113500
There's a catch. It's not all girls, just the idiot psycho ones with daddy issues. Never lasts and more headaches then it's worth. Find a girl with class and treat her as such, you'll get way better results
>>
>>17113566
What the fuck are you going on about. I say that anon was pretty accurate.
>>17113500
What Nice Guys really need is some confidence and to stop being afraid of being rejected.
>>
File: 1398197713124.gif (2 MB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
1398197713124.gif
2 MB, 318x239
>>17113500

>What do they mean by "treating women like crap"?

If you treat a normal, well adjusted woman like shit she'll drop you in the blink of an eye.

If you treat a woman with abandonment and daddy issues like shit she'll worship you, fuck your brains out and follow you around like a lost puppy for awhile until she goes batshit and slashes your tires or something.

Thats it.
>>
It's a fucking myth. Being an asshole doesn't get you women, or at least not worthwhile women in your life.

Being confident, an individual, and willing to voice your opinions is what matters. Being a limp noodle that caters to people in the off chance they'll take pity on you for being 'nice' so they'll fuck you is repulsive as hell.

Don't be an asshole. Don't be a fake nice guy. Just be a person, and treat them like people too.
>>
Good rule of life;
>Never care more about anyone, than they care about you.

That's what it means. It means they hold these women accountable and don't give them an "I like you" free pass.
It means they never EVER treat her like she's better or can do better than them.
It means if she don't wanna talk they aint gonna bother, they'll wait for her to call.

That kinda shit.

By "treat women like crap", they mean "crap" relative to the bullshit "respect women" propaganda we were raised with.

By treating them "like crap" we really mean treating them like men, not women.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.