[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf thinks her tits are small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
the other day my gf asked if her tits were enough for me, cup size a 32 or 34 can't remember. I said it doesn't matter to me and that im more of an ass guy. Which is a total lie but didn't want to hurt her feels. How do i play this into her wanting a tit job? nothing huge maybe some b or c tities
>>
Don't be directly insulting. You want to work her into it over time. Use subtle, implicit comments. Slowly erode her self-esteem and she'll eventually want to get implants for you.
>>
Man I understand that desire but if its that bad for you, you should find someone else. Don't cripple this girl's self esteem and make her poor money into operations just for a pair of tits.

My girl is very flat chested and has said to me several times that she has thought about it, but you should always try to reassure her of herself. Even if you don't discourage the idea, it should be her choice and not something you manipulate her into.

All that is not worth a pair of tits that, lets be honest, is probably not gonna be around you more than a year or 2.
>>
>>17109783
im not trying to break her self esteem, but if she's thinking about it i don't want to discourage her either by saying that i like her the way she is. If I compare myself in a similar sitch I asked her if my chest is too harry for her, she said it doesn't bother her. to be honest though I wish she said that it doesn't bother her but she would like it more if it wasn't harry. So I am just wondering if she's thinking the same thing here, wishing i just came out and said I would prefer her with bigger tits. Of course I know i shouldn't word it that way, thats the part I'm looking for advice on.
>>
>>17109872

Why pussy foot around for? Just tell her they could be bigger with a straight face and move on. She'll moan and be emotional but just be blunt and honest.

Don't push her for a tit job though, you're better off getting a new gf with some tittays if you want them that bad.
>>
>>17109872
The fact she even asked you if her breasts were big enough proves she's already doubting her sense of self-worth.
>>
>>17109752
Do steroids and develop your pectoral muscles. Then make fun of her for having smaller tits than you.
>>
File: fran.png (1 MB, 891x1920) Image search: [Google]
fran.png
1 MB, 891x1920
>not being an ass guy
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.