[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to not feel ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png
78 KB, 412x351
I'm very insecure about the way my face looks and i avoid mirrors. I never wear my contact lenses anymore because i hate seeing my face in mirrors with bad lightning.

If someone ever calls me ugly it completely ruins my self esteem, even if they claim they were just joking. If anyone ever tells me i look good i just assume they are lying.

I've posted in countless rate threads on /soc/ and people usually rate me above average. I always assume they are either just being nice or i think that it's just a good picture with good lightning and that i actually look like complete shit IRL.

How do i stop feeling ugly all the fucking time?
>>
>>17109455

show us a picture of you? 1) because we'd be objective and 2) because we can give advice on how to at least improve your appearance.

/soc/ tends to rate people high because they of course want good ratings as well. if someone rated you a 4 its not like you'd give them an honest answer.

they rarely rate anyone below a 6.

your two choices are
>improve
>plastic surgery

for improve we need a pic to get you started. for plastic surgery you gotta do your own research. dont refuse plastic surgery for stupid reasons. why not do it? if you can save up the money id say you deserve it. other countries are proud of their enhancements (brazil mostly). i see no problem with it.

I'm lucky enoug hthat I am able to look 'good' simply by wearing contacts, dying hair, eventually getting hair implants, wokring out, adn a shit ton of a facial products.

but if i wasn't, id likely invest in plastic surgery. i actually probably will as i get older.
>>
File: ee.jpg (60 KB, 500x822) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
60 KB, 500x822
>>17109465
Here is one of the few pics of me i don't hate, mostly because the pony mask is covering part of my face. I'm not an actual brony tho.
>>
>>17109488

>heres a pic of me to help you judge me
>its good cuz you cant actually see me

that being said, what i do see of your face you actually look handsome. not even kidding, if ur in socal id like to play iwth your nipples.
>>
>>17109488
>I'm not an actual brony tho.
You don't have to lie, we can understand your pain anon.

And you are above average with that face.
>>
File: eee.jpg (52 KB, 500x822) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
52 KB, 500x822
>>17109496
fine here's a pic that doesn't cover my face
>>
>>17109507
You're ugly af
>>
It's the eyes, either open them little
more or put on sunglasses.
>>
>>17109515
atleast your being honest
>>
>>17109507
You're cute.
In a weird white supremacy Heil Hitler way.
But you're cute.
>>
>>17109518
That's just how my eyes are shaped, i have no fucking clue why. None of my relatives are asian so it makes no sense why my eyes would look like that.
>>
>17109518
Then try sunglasses
>>
>>17109507

you arent super mega hot, but id still play with your body all night long. you're cute. fix your hair a bit, looks funny. eyes could be opened more but you have a structurally sound face.

you are cute, but you also have features that are more masculine and 'handsome/hot' instead of just cute. stop being a pansy about your looks cuz you look fine, just owrkout and fix hair.
>>
>>17109507
Lmao you doofus. You look handsome man. Like some kind of Australian model guy who is on a come up. You're not SUPER HOT but who the hell is lmao
>>
>>17109507
Change the hair dude and lose the Frankenstein's monster forehead. That'll help a lot.

Even as you are you're average +

No matter what you look like this infatuation with how you look is very unattractive. Get over it.
>>
>>17109507
you don't even know how strong is the power of a white male with a masculine jaw
>>
>>17109529
Are you from Finland?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.