[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: vodkachug.jpg (97 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
vodkachug.jpg
97 KB, 768x768
Hey /adv/isors.
I'm considering running guns in/out of Russia for some quick(ish) cash, as I speak fluent Russian/English, and am pretty business savvy.
Any tips/advice?
>>
My advice: have a more detailed plan than: "I'm considering running guns in/out of Russia "
What's your target country? What kind of customer do you want to sell to? How will you acquire the guns? Do you know anyone in this business? How will you physically move the shit? Do you have any basics in money laundering? What kind of partners will you need? What are the risks?
Ask yourself ask of these questions and then you will realize that there's no easy or quickie money in this line of work. Experience and networking after key and I highly doubt you have any of those.
>>
>>17108065
I'd rather not give explicit details but believe it or not, I do have a plan.
I made a connection a few years back who is already in the business, and needs someone of my skillset. I am considering it.
>>
>>17108070
Only one connection? Do you even know if this guy is legit? It seemed like a gamble unless you've been in close contact for ask these years. Again, vast and trusted network is everything there.
Regarding specifics, lets say that, hypothetically, you would like to work in the fun trafficking business. Would you have an hypothetical and detailed answer to each and every one of the questions in the first reply of the thread?
>>
>>17108098
This guy watches too much /tv/, but he has the right idea.
>>
>>17108098
This contact is one of my oldest surviving friends, they would never approach me with this type of opportunity if they were not sincere.
Hypothetically, it would depend on the question. Even on an anonymous image board I still get uneasy when it comes to discussing things that could potentially involve the wrong kind of attention to a very sensitive situation.
I'm only looking for general advice on the subject, really. (Is it worth the risk, how much does it usually pay, what can I do after I finish, etc.)
>>
>>17108042
"Few years back" "needs someone of my skillset"
You are going to get used a disposable pawn. You'll probably going to do some form of drop-off and end up with a bullet in the back of your head. Your choice I guess.
>>
>>17108115
This
Don't rely on friendship when you get started. The new ones are always the more at risk as they are used as safeties.
>>
>>17108042
Don't get caught.. might end up in a gulag
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.