[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choosing a college, and I'm getting caught on something.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 706x720
Choosing a college, and I'm getting caught on something.
I'm interested in a college in the northeast US, (from the southeast here).
I found out about the school because I stalked the Instagram of a guy I met via kik. I liked the guy. Over a year ago.
I've looked at the university and applied, but I'm not sure if I'm going there because I like the school or because I want to see that guy. He's a year above me.
I really like the school but part of me feels like I'm lying and saying I really just want to go because of possibly seeing the guy I used to like goes there.
How can I approach this with a clear head? I'm also a bit worried he'll recognize me if I go, although it's been over a year and he doesn't have anything but my kik. I don't want him to think I'm stalking him...
Help •-•
>>
File: 1459022378107.jpg (97 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
1459022378107.jpg
97 KB, 500x682
Forget about the guy.
Pursue an education.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x189
>>17107165
If you think about him this much there is a good chance it's about the guy. I suggest going somewhere else, wherever else you'd like
>>
>>17107172
I've mostly forgotten about him, and I know nothing will ever come from the two of us.
I just feel bad and though I really like the academics and the school, part of me feels like I'm just lying to go see him.
I'm a bit worried about him recognizing me (although we only spoke for about a week).
I wouldn't be so worried about seeing him save for the fact that we're both gay, so if either of us were in any sort of gay related event or organization we'd be more likely to see each other.
Maybe I'm anxious that he'll see me and think weird of me even though I'm going for the academics?

>>17107180
It kind of was, I was stalking his Instagram, found out he got into the school. I was like hey, I want to go to the northeast anyway (I actually do, some of my family lives up there) and I thought I might as well look into the school he's going to.
And I like the school.

Sorry I'm typing so much
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 752x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 752x241
>>17107189
Have you looked into other schools?
>>
>>17107189
idk about northeast US, but here in texas, the gay community is booming.
Don't pay too much mind to this one guy. There are more fish in the sea today than ever before.
>>
>>17107209
Yeah. UMass, the only turn offs being the city isn't as vibrant, and it's a very big. I'd rather smaller classes.
USF, I applied cause they were on my dick sending me mail all the time so I thought why not. I'd like to get out of Florida, or at least to north Florida where it isn't as hot.
FSU is the other school, the weather isn't as hot as USF. It's a good school academically, and so is the school the guy is going to and UMass.

I want the anxiety to end.
>>
>>17107165

If you're even moderately attractive you will easily find another guy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.