[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: busted_nut.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
busted_nut.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Asked a girl at work out and went and saw a movie and it went well, she said she had alot of fun. Took her out to lunch today and talked for 2 hours before she had to go to work(she did most of the talking). She is really nice and I really like her, but I'm not quite sure that she's into me. I'm not a physical person as in touching and stuff(at the end of seeing each other we just hug and talk about the next time we'll see each other at work), but I tell her she's gorgeous and always try to initiate conversation. The thing is we don't text each other and I don't do social media which she's obsessed with. We'll make small talk at work and give each other a lot of passing smiles and that's about it. She's not much of a flirt and I'm terrible at it. I can't tell if I should go further. What do?
>>
I'm just really bad at this, she's religious which I don't mind and she doesn't drink or party and I'm just now maturing and dropping that stuff to focus more on my future, but it's all I've really known for the last 5 years so I try not to talk about it though I have pretty much off hand mentioned it so she won't be surprised if someone says something. She's more in the mindset of to each his own so I know she's not overtly religious, but my thing is that I really try to get to know her and ask her all these questions about herself, but she never ask me about anything and it makes me feel like she's not interested.
>>
You're overthinking things. Either she's interested in you as a friend or she wants something romantically. Ask her out on a date type thing: a walk on the beach, an art gallery opening or a visit to a museum. Brush your hand against hers and see what happens. If she tries to hold it then ditch your astronaut and whip out your newly appropriated thundercock. You've become a Chad.
>>
>>17106663
Is arcade a good idea, she likes vidya, I don't have a museum or art gallery in my area and beach is too far away with our schedules?
>>
>>17106694
If not a beach, try a forest, swamp or anything nature related. The trick is to find a place to walk around. Abandoned buildings are good choices if they aren't inhabited by homeless people and drug addicts.
>>
>>17106764
I live in the desert, it's rattle snake season and I've had bad experiences
>>
>>17106780
Good point. What about a mall?
>>
>>17106592
>>17106639
Her name doesn't start with a P right?
>>
>>17106809
I could do the mall, is that really romantic though?

>>17106820
No it does not.
>>
The texting thing isn't a big deal because it's better to be able to communicate face to face than text. Call her on the phone or FaceTime. But if you just do passing smiles at work then she probably just thinks of you as a close friend. Flirting is just making it obvious that you like that person. So you probably aren't being obvious enough to her. Or just become close friends with her first so she could trust and feel comfortable with you
>>
>>17106831
The point is to walk together and see if she wants to hold hands. Buy her flowers at the mall. Tell her she looks good in some clothing she tries on.

Make sure you have something specific you want to buy at the mall or you might come off as a pandering tool.

For example, ask her by saying, "Hey. I'm heading to the mall to look at new T.V.'s. Would you like to come?"

Or, "I'm looking at new lawnmowers at the mall. Would you like to come with?"

Or, "The only place I can find thundercock sized condoms is in the mall. Would you like to cum with?"
>>
Ok let's add a little more context. I'm sure she knows I want something more than friendship. I asked her out the first time only cuz I asked a work mate to see if she was seeing anyone because they open the store together and talk. That friend took it a little further and straight up told her she thought that she should go out with me, I just wanted the info of if she was seeing someone. Also when I took her to the movies I kinda have her a rose like a pleb and to kind of solidify the fact it was a date. She liked it.
>>
It's also frowned upon in our workplace to date co-workers cuz some people fucked it up and got into huge fights during work hours.
>>
>>17106764
>swamp
"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to stroll through the swamp with me?"
Every girls' dream date
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.