[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my girlfriends has a guy friend that she known for a while that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461906286847.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1461906286847.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
my girlfriends has a guy friend that she known for a while that i actually hate (for my own reason) and he knows i hate him.

she also has a girl friend that i hate, that she has known for about a few months. the girl is very bitter, and treats tons of people as if they're LOWER than her.

now, now. i don't necessarily want her to stop being friends with them.. just, i don't know. how should i feel, what should i do?
>>
>>17102382
Be rude to them until they stop coming around.

Or fight you. Whichever happens first.
>>
Get over yourself. If you hate so many people, then most likely the problem is you.
>>
>>17102382
You should avoid them at all costs. Don't try to mix friend groups with your partner. Let her have her friends, and you have your own. They should rarely mingle. If she wants to befriend some cunts, so be it. You do you, and let her do her. You need to have time together and time apart. Make sure that the time you're together is exclusively you your girlfriend. If it's a birthday or other celebration, just suck it up and deal with her friends. Otherwise they should never other you, because they won't be a part of your life.
>>
This story can only end one way...

OP's gf cucks him with her male friend but to top it off she has a threesome with her uppity female friend too.

Sucks bro.
>>
File: 1461997291869.png (1 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461997291869.png
1 MB, 960x1280
>>17102382
My gfs friends are like that as well, one has APD and is a total bitch but they feel sorry for her, another one of her friend is a complete asshole in every sense of the word and the other is pretty ok but has mild depression which I can relate to be she's pretty cool once she's doing something she enjoys.

My advice is steer clear of them and don't confront them unless you REALLY have to otherwise shit will hit the fan, if your gf wants to hangout with them go along with it but stay sort of close to her
>>
>>17102392
Not if OP sets them up with each other first. Here's what you do, OP.

>Set the two of them up
>Once they start dating get one to cheat on the other
>This will cause such a fallout that they break up
>Your gf will have to choose one or the other >Convince the gf that they are too much drama and jettison the remaining contender
>OP can then swoop in and fuck his sister
Problem solved.
>>
>>17102385
i only hate those two lol.. and you should read what i said.
>>
>>17102412

Solid, solid, but it might be better for him to fuck the uppity bitch to cause girl drama. Might set off some nice fireworks.
>>
>>17102382
So did you happen to have fucked this "bitter" girl? Or… maybe someone you know fucked her and then told you she was an asshole?
>>
More bait from Bugsy!
>>
This thread has too much unnecessary information to be real. You seem to really hate your gf's girl friend. That's weird. Most guys wouldn't care about that. Most certainly not enough to post a letter. And you hate her because… she treats people like they're lower? what does that even mean? This is bait for someone you think is lurking, right?
>>
>>17102667

>too much unnecessary information
>OP has barely described any of the problem at all
>other than he hates people

Why do you hate them? You have reasons, but what are they?
>>
>>17102382
dude you dont have to automatically like her friends. just because she likes them doesnt mean you have to.

she may not some of your friends too. she just may not say it outright works both ways bro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.