[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend could be cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rNZMMtW.jpg (43 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
rNZMMtW.jpg
43 KB, 896x349
I posted this in the "ask the opposite gender anything" thread a little earlier, but now my suspicions have been aroused once again. There have been other things building up to this, but I'm not taking the time to explain those. I'll start off by saying that this guy lives a couple hours away from me.

A few days ago, he picked me up and we went back to his house, because I have ADHD and aspergers and fucking suck at driving long distances.

We started fooling around in bed, and almost right away he told me that he had a weird bruise that he didn't remember how he got. I pulled his pants down, and it was really fuckin' close to his junk on his thigh. It looked so much like a hickey that it was unreal. No teeth marks that I could find, but just a gigantic purple spot with even darker purple spots in the middle with some weird brownish yellowish discoloration around it. He kept insisting that it wasn't a hickey, he said he was over at his friend's house drinking, and that I could call the friend if I wanted. He started crying when I wouldn't believe him.

He keeps making these bathroom trips in which he does nothing but do things with his phone, I KNOW for a fact that he doesn't do anything in there because I know when he takes dumps. I know when he pisses. He can't be running off to shit so often, when he makes these "trips", he makes sure to take his phone with him.

I've taken opportunities to check his phone a couple times, nothing incriminating except for a fuckton of different unsaved numbers in his call log.

When he was dropping me off the other day, he was fucking ecstatic. I mean, he couldn't stop grinning, telling jokes and silly stories, ect. Might have been the happiest I've ever seen him.

When I asked to come over yesterday, he said that he had to work tech support for this one asshole for 4 hours. He said he didn't want me to be by myself at his place for 4 hours, but me being by myself at his place has never been that much of a concern to him (cont)
>>
I've stayed at his place by myself for way longer than 4 hours before. He said I couldn't come with him to tech support because he talked about how huge of an asshole this guy was, throws things when he gets angry and curses people out. I don't know, it sounded really made up.

I should add that the entire time he was telling me about how he didn't know how he got the bruise, he kept looking to the left. I know that that isn't always an indication of lying, but shit's just adding up.

I asked him about it again later, he said that he was supposed to be over there from 2-4 hours, that the guy was supposed to text him between 9am and 11am. Still nothing.

The thing that's the most concerning though, is that we were fooling around last night, I said something unrelated, and in response he said "not while you're here". I'm like, "What?" and he told me that he was going to maybe make plans with his brother, but not while I was here. Which is really fuckin' suspicious, because making plans with his brother has obviously never been an issue while I've been over.

Something is really fishy about all this. He has to be up to something.
>>
>>17100634
Jesus, you know when he's peeing or shitting?

I'd cheat on you too, only because you'd probably stab a guy who tried to break up with you.
>>
>>17100634
>>17100659

You sound crazy and none of this adds up to him sounding suspicious at all.

You've already gone through his phone and found nothing. Either get over it or do the guy a favor and dump him.
>>
Making so many trips to the bathroom and he's not ill is pretty suspicious.
>>
Maybe copy and paste your details from the other thread?
>>
This is what over-thinking looks like.

Relax. While your relationship sounds unhealthy, I am not lead to believe through the actions you've described that he is cheating on you.

The bathroom thing w/ the phone is the weirdest one, and if you've already searched this his phone, including his texts, and app download history. I would say it is not concerning.

I have plenty of unsaved #'s in my call log, between Craigslist, pizza, wrong numbers, and people I don't care about.
>>
>>17100665
>>17100669
The thing is, he's SO good at lying. Like, he comes up with lies in the blink of an eye, I've seen him do it.
>>
>>17100634
One guarantee and one possibility here.

The possibility is he is cheating. I guarantee, however, that you are crazy and should break up with him to work on yourself.
>>
well OP, you believe he's cheating so me reading what you say I can believe it to.

The bruise thing and the fact that he started crying about it is what I find most damning. Sounds like cheating to me. Oh that and being happy to drop you off.

If he's not cheating he's certainly not happy at the moment with you.

What you should do is, see him and face to face, tell him you feel like there's some badness/awkwardness/distrust/whatever between you guys and talk it through. See if you can get him to admit he's unhappy or if after talking through things if you feel better.

If you don't. Just break up already. Because if you can't be happy and can't trust him it only goes downhill from here doesn't matter if you are right or wrong.
>>
If he's acting sketchy, there is something up. No doubt. Don't ignore the feeling he's giving off.
>>
Yeah ok OP just dump him

I mean this shit is not even worth the headache why even bother with it you dont trust him he's a liar why live with that
>>
>>17101256
>ht, I said something unrelated, and in response he said "not while you're here". I'm like, "What?" and he told me that he was going to maybe make plans with his brother, but not while I was here. Which is really fuckin' suspicious, because making plans with his brother has

LMAO best advice in the thread tho.
>>
He could be cheating, but you also sound really damn clingy. Like seriously? Knowing when he shits? Maybe he just wants some private time as you probably give him none of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.