[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had sex with a female friend >we cuddled all night >want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1450400759906.png (25 KB, 516x535) Image search: [Google]
1450400759906.png
25 KB, 516x535
>had sex with a female friend
>we cuddled all night
>want to turn this into something

How long do I wait before writing to her? What should I write to her? Jesus christ help me /adv/ I'm no good with women
>>
>>17100416
Don't be a weirdo.
Don't ask where this is going.
Just hang out again, flirt with her, fuck.
After having sex with her multiple times, you can worry about turning this into something.
>>
>>17100416

Don't wait a long time to contact her, don't try to make yourself seem aloof. Just don't smother her with too much emotion/expectation too quickly.

Just text her, say something along the lines of "I had a great time last night, you free tomorrow evening? Want to get dinner after work?" (or school, whatever, you get the picture)

Don't be all like "that was magical, I really feel our souls connected," but don't hide your interest or excitement either. If she's not a mental case, she wants you to care about this. And if she IS the type of girl who's terrified of anything "real," it's better to find out early on.
>>
>>17100467
>that was magical, I really feel our souls connected
rofl

>mfw some people would actually say this
>mfw i deleted my reaction folder
>>
File: 1459593934396.png (657 KB, 866x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459593934396.png
657 KB, 866x1080
I've been debating trying to hook up with a sexually liberated female friend, how has that worked out for you anons?
>>
File: 1433898768271.jpg (31 KB, 412x424) Image search: [Google]
1433898768271.jpg
31 KB, 412x424
>>17100475
>deleting your reaction folder
>>
>>17100628
We had sex

it was cool
>>
>>17100645
>implying
pic related
>>
>>17100416

you did whatever you did that resulted in sex and cuddling

don't freak out and fuck up now, just keep being you?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.