[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life after high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: kill me.jpg (94 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
94 KB, 500x404
Going to college in about 2 months and right now the only thing keeping me going is my hate. I was lonely throughout most of high school. No friends, everyone scheduled stuff without me. I once had a girlfriend who was apparently fucking someone behind my back and then dated one of my friends. I missed out on prom because i got turned down and one of my classmates said to some chick that i would ask her. Her response was "ew, gross." Social events were never my thing either. When people dance and i have to dance too I feel so awkward. Everyone had their social groups but i didn't. I honestly don't understand these people. I would consider myself smart. In my opinion everyone here is a dumbass. I took the ap classes, did the dual enrollment with a community college. Now I'm going to, god willing, graduate high school with an associates degree. I'm going for a degree in electrical engineering. So here's the thing guys. Now I never considered life after high school. The only thing that drives me right now is my unparalleled hate for these parasites. I have the dream of getting that big house, the nice car, looking like Arnold scharzenegger when he was a bodybuilder and on the day of the reunion i'll be the one to show them how much better i am than them how much more i accomplished. I have no clue where to start though. I never did any community service because i was doing club sports my entire high school career. No job skills. And my god do i not want to work in retail or fast food. How do i get the big house, car, and wealth? What would you guys do or have done to accomplish goals like these? Where do i start?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
You start with a tec-9 and a couple of full mags
>>
Well focus on school get your masters degree go to /fit do workout plan. Intern at companies you want to work for. Work six years after that and boom nice car big house.
>>
>>17099765
You are right now at one of the very few really great turning points in your life, an opportunity to completely re-invent yourself.

Among the many exciting things about going off to college is this big one: NOBODY THERE KNOWS YOU!

Nobody knows that you're a nerd, or that you have a reputation as bully-fodder, or that you were unpopular, or that you had no success with girls. You don't walk around with "Designated Loser" tattooed on your forehead.

NOBODY KNOWS WHO THE OTHER KIDS HAVE DECIDED YOU ARE. If you can pull it off, you can re-invent yourself as a chad. At the very least, you will start with a clean slate and no preconceptions about you. Be who you are or who you choose to be, and the world around you will accept you as that.

Survive the next couple of months, and then you start your whole life over again, on your terms.
>>
>>17099765
I'm getting a really big superiority vibe off of you, and people with them are usually the ones with the least reason to have them. You were treated like shit for so long that it's the only way you've learned how to cope, the only way you feel like you're as good as the people that put you down is by blaming them for your misfortune.

Quit using others as an excuse, if you're a shtty person in a shitty situation it's not others forcing you to act that way, it's because you're a shitty person that's let it rule your life. Work on not blaming other people for your problems and maybe you'll go somewhere.

If you want to start accomplishing things, stop acting like you're too good for certain jobs. Even if the jobs suck, you're most likely going to sit without one forever with the way you're looking things. You're not 'better than' anyone when you have no work experience, in fact to most places that actually matter you'd be laughed at.

Everyone starts somewhere, and you use jobs to climb up; almost everyone starts from the bottom and nobody is going to hire you with zero experience. Even the person working in fast food/retail has good skills people want, which is understanding business, selling shit, and learning how to work under stress and with people. They're going to look that you have traits and skills to manage people/coworkers; a person with 4 years under their belt at Mc Donald's working as a manager is going to have an easier time getting hired than someone with no experience.

.The worst part is I know you'll most likely ignore this and continue posting baaww threads until you get a response you like.

TL;DR you start by not being an entitled, conceited prick for no reason
>>
You don't even know how to use paragraphs, so you're certainly not superior to anyone. Community college and university are two very different things, so you might find that there's a wakeup call in your future. Good luck, and stay humble.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.